• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Proud Boys - what are they?

SOOO much that the Proud Boys have changed their name.

To The Leathermen.

Yeah, that'll fix it. Wheeeeee!

Not true.
They should be called the AR Toddlers, or the AK infantry ("Putting the "infant" back in infantry").

Hey now. Pretty much every adult I know who acts like a baby is far more mature than any of these fucks. It's an insult to babies and infants, adults or otherwise, to compare them to these fucks.

So this news story made me think of this thread. And then it made me laugh my ass off

For those of you who are easily confused by racist dogwhistles, or baffled by the concept that a political group might choose to obscure their less popular beliefs, the current leader of the tactical wing of the Proud Boys is keen to explain what this group truly is.

You got to give one thing to Donald J. Trump, his legitimization of white nationalists has made them more bold and therefore hella easier to spot!

“We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization,” Chapman wrote after using other bigoted language. “We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race.”

Chapman also wrote that he has renamed the group the Proud Goys, referring to the Jewish term for non-Jews that neo-Nazis have tried to appropriate and use to symbolize their anti-Semitism.

This just made it more confusing.

Trump is a Zionist. He moved the USA embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem specifically because Zionists wanted that.
Tom

So this news story made me think of this thread. And then it made me laugh my ass off

For those of you who are easily confused by racist dogwhistles, or baffled by the concept that a political group might choose to obscure their less popular beliefs, the current leader of the tactical wing of the Proud Boys is keen to explain what this group truly is.

You got to give one thing to Donald J. Trump, his legitimization of white nationalists has made them more bold and therefore hella easier to spot!

“We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization,” Chapman wrote after using other bigoted language. “We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race.”

Chapman also wrote that he has renamed the group the Proud Goys, referring to the Jewish term for non-Jews that neo-Nazis have tried to appropriate and use to symbolize their anti-Semitism.

Trump is a Zionist. He moved the USA embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem specifically because Zionists wanted that.
Tom
You expect consistency from trumpsuckers?

Tom

"Zionist" is yet another dogwhistle (for "Jew"). White nationalists love Israel for the same reason they love Liberia: the ancient American principle of "better there than here".

I have always respected their Pride. I have seen a few Gay Pride parades and they seem like a fun group. I do have a little issue with them calling themselves "Boys", though. It seems to exclude a large number of LGBQ people that have just as much Pride and just as much history of being discriminated against.
Isn't it a little homophobic to be against them being able to have their parades?

I have always respected their Pride. I have seen a few Gay Pride parades and they seem like a fun group. I do have a little issue with them calling themselves "Boys", though. It seems to exclude a large number of LGBQ people that have just as much Pride and just as much history of being discriminated against.
Isn't it a little homophobic to be against them being able to have their parades?

I like how they include the Irish.

Tom

He also believes that the PM of Israel is in essence the leader of American jews, and that they should thus all agree with Benjamin Netanyahu - despite Netanyahu's corruption and stated belief that the Holocaust was actually done at the behest of Arab countries, and that Adolf Hitler had no interest in the idea until they persuaded him into it. That's why he's so often confused when US Jews continue to

White nationalists, as well as many end-times believers, love the idea of Israel - the former because of their fondness for ethnostates (In fact, they imagine that the entire world consist of ethnostates aside from white countries, which are undergoing "genocide" via fucking), and the latter because they want jewish people to all move there so something something Jesus returns and sends them to hell or whatever.

He also believes that the PM of Israel is in essence the leader of American jews, and that they should thus all agree with Benjamin Netanyahu - despite Netanyahu's corruption and stated belief that the Holocaust was actually done at the behest of Arab countries, and that Adolf Hitler had no interest in the idea until they persuaded him into it.

Do you have a source on this?

He also believes that the PM of Israel is in essence the leader of American jews, and that they should thus all agree with Benjamin Netanyahu - despite Netanyahu's corruption and stated belief that the Holocaust was actually done at the behest of Arab countries, and that Adolf Hitler had no interest in the idea until they persuaded him into it.

Do you have a source on this?
Here you go - https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-accused-of-absolving-hitler-for-holocaust/
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was pounded Wednesday with a barrage of condemnations after he claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler only decided on the mass extermination of Europe’s Jews after receiving input on the matter from Jerusalem’s then-grand mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini, a Palestinian nationalist widely acknowledged as a fervent Jew-hater.

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Proud Boys initiation ritual. <br><br>Try not to to laugh... <a href="https://t.co/4IsqdOKjrA">pic.twitter.com/4IsqdOKjrA</a></p>— Rex Chapman???????????? (@RexChapman) <a href="https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1327726287620886528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]..

Brocucks are so fucking gross. And weak. Weak ass stunted juvenile baboons puffing out their chests thinking aggression equals strength. Fucking weak.

Hmmmm, a few Fred Perry shirts showing up on the "Proud Boys" I notice. Weird who the Fred Perry brand appeals to. Part of the skinhead and Ska lads' uniform back in the day.

Initiation similar to the initiation of street gangs or college fraternities... not surprising.

and no.. they are not the kind of people who built western civilization. They are the kind that impeded it at every turn, mocking those that actually built it.

Hmmmm, a few Fred Perry shirts showing up on the "Proud Boys" I notice. Weird who the Fred Perry brand appeals to. Part of the skinhead and Ska lads' uniform back in the day.

You apparently pay more attention to clothes than I do.

I was just watching some lads touch each other in a special way.

I wasn't laughing exactly. More like snickering...
Tom

You apparently pay more attention to clothes than I do.

Just a little bit. Fred Perry clobber was very popular with certain counter culture types but it looks a bit naff on these lads. I used to be in to Fred Perry myself back in the day along with Ben Sherman.

Back
Top Bottom