• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Questions For Women

Turning the bra around when putting it on is a miniscule effort compared to shifting, pinching and scratching all day. This is true no matter what the weight or boob size is involved.

I have a friend who grew up without a mom. She's a fair bit younger than me. I went shopping with her for a bra, and she grabbed a bunch of 32-B bras - which I knew were never going to fit her boobs. When she went to try them on, she tried to put the bra on from the front, and was twisting her arms backwards to try to clasp it in back. :rolleyes:

If you're flexible enough it works.

Turning the bra around when putting it on is a miniscule effort compared to shifting, pinching and scratching all day. This is true no matter what the weight or boob size is involved.

I have a friend who grew up without a mom. She's a fair bit younger than me. I went shopping with her for a bra, and she grabbed a bunch of 32-B bras - which I knew were never going to fit her boobs. When she went to try them on, she tried to put the bra on from the front, and was twisting her arms backwards to try to clasp it in back. :rolleyes:

Sure. But why? It's not like the boys have to be contortionists just to get dressed.

Life is hard enough without getting bent out of shape over stupid stuff.

Sure. But why? It's not like the boys have to be contortionists just to get dressed.

Yeah, My initial thought was, yes, I can do that, too, but it was quickly followed by, “but obviously the woman in Emily’s story was not that flexible, so what are we doing, just having a man tell a woman she’s not doing her bra right?”

Yes some people with shoulder flexibity can do that. And if that woman could have, Emily would not have seen her “twisting her arms backward trying to clasp it.”

This is one of those mansplainin’ moments, Loren, when you need to realize, “but of course Emily knows that, and it is not relevant here anyway, and I’m not in possession of any information that those two women in the story did not already know. I should not step and and opine, ‘well, actually,’ here. That would be kind of a dick move and prove their point about ignorant men who think they have all the answers to women’s lives when they don’t.”

(This is a learning moment, Loren. Do you get it? Or does this not register with you?)

Last edited:

Yeah, My initial thought was, yes, I can do that, too, but it was quickly followed by, “but obviously the woman in Emily’s story was not that flexible, so what are we doing, just having a man tell a woman she’s not doing her bra right?”

Yes some people with shoulder flexibity can do that. And if that woman could have, Emily would not have seen her “twisting her arms backward trying to clasp it.”

This is one of those mansplainin’ moments, Loren, when you need to realize, “but of course Emily knows that, and it is not relevant here anyway, and I’m not in possession of any information that those two women in the story did not already know. I should not step and and opine, ‘well, actually,’ here. That would be kind of a dick move and prove their point about ignorant men who think they have all the answers to women’s lives when they don’t.”

(This is a learning moment, Loren. Do you get it? Or does this not register with you?)

Oh, she was flexible and could do it... but it was slow and obviously difficult. I showed her how to hook it in front and spin it around, and she was ecstatic that it was sooooo much easier that way.

Oh, she was flexible and could do it... but it was slow and obviously difficult. I showed her how to hook it in front and spin it around, and she was ecstatic that it was sooooo much easier that way.

I almost always unhook mine by reaching around my back but it takes more time to hook it by reaching around.

For the inevitable query from one of the male posters, let me pre-emptively make this offer:

1. Submit your bra band size to me (view bra size chart online for instructions). I do not need a cup size, just the band size.
2. Provide me with a mailing address and I will personally purchase and mail you a brand new bra FREE OF CHARGE so that you can practice a bit and then video your expertise at hooking a bra behind your back rather than hooking it in front and turning the bra around to the front after you've hooked it.
3. Of course, you will be expected to submit video for proof of expertise.

DM me mailing address and measurement.

I mean, I do get it. It isn't something most men are accustomed to doing. I asked men questions about jock straps and cups.

Of course, I believed what they told me about how they fit, how comfortable/uncomfortable they were, whether it was possible to actually run or climb a tree without your penis getting in the way, etc.

Honestly, I kind of wish that for just six months, men started bleeding out of their dicks for a week each month, with horrible abdominal cramps and backaches, and that their balls were glued to their abdomens so that they stuck out in front and everyone could always see them through their clothes.

i think we'd start seeing some real social changes after the first month... but I want it to carry on for another five months, just to make sure the lesson sticks.

Honestly, I kind of wish that for just six months, men started bleeding out of their dicks for a week each month, with horrible abdominal cramps and backaches, and that their balls were glued to their abdomens so that they stuck out in front and everyone could always see them through their clothes.

i think we'd start seeing some real social changes after the first month... but I want it to carry on for another five months, just to make sure the lesson sticks.

Nanner nanner nanner...nanner nanner nanner...

:p

I won't take credit for this as my original thought but don't you think that if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament?

And what woman hasn't fantasized about a man pushing a full term baby out of his penis?

Ouch!! They're easy enough to bump as it is, out in front would be horrible. Nobody would see them because guys would wear something like an athletic cup.

Back
Top Bottom