• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Religion science

“Science denier” obviously you have not even read messages. But science only deals withe physical perception of reality.
It is only beginning to consider the quantum perception of reality.
Actually, we have been considering the quantum mechanical nature of our universe for over 70 years. Hence the Copenhagen Interpretation and the Multi-worlds Hypothesis. Have you been living under a rock?

First please pay attention to the concept not your science bible religion.
How I feel has nothing to do with the reality of the facts.. I use deconstruction to the point of subatomic electromagnetic energy waves to the consciousness they express as 10011000 or firing synapses.. thoughts which are not physical. There is nothing physical there is only a perception of consciousness ignorant physicists label as particles.

Ok, we are down to the usual debate.

1, Not evidence, an unprofitable hypothesis. For Descartes I believe it was about avoiding being hung up in destructive self doubt. Philosophical discourse as to whether we exist or not being absurd. The principle is not unique to Descartes.
I take Descartes quite literally as the concept that it is our consciousness that takes vibrating energy, firing synapses decibels and angstroms and we label them as colours sounds and thoughts.
2. If A Then B is logical statement, but uprlovable. I could say the unverse is choatic, violent, and comppex to the point there is no possible god, spirit, or entity that could have designed it. Both staements are logically valid, neither are provable.
I can prove god exist
I can prove god does not exist.
Do you understand that everything can be described in binary terms of a vibrating singularity (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) ?
100111000 ad Infinit? Everything is vibrating energy from consciousness firing synapses to physical perceptions of angstroms decibels and firing synapses
3. I agree it can be a reasonable logical question to ask if there is or was a creator. However there is no way to prove it.

Christians say things like it is obvious there is a god but that too is not proof, it is a statement of faith.

If you have faith why do you have to prove god exists

Like Descarte' I think therefore I am, faith in a god is supposed to alleviate doubt. I worked with a Chrian engineer who said without his faith he woud be plagued with questions all the tme.

Like philosophy religion can be carried to a ridiculous extreme. Trying to prove god which is an article of faith IMO is a rodiclous exteme.

If you believe, kick back and enjoy how it makes you feel.
I think therefore I know I exist from PERSONAL experience. Everything else is a product of my consciousness.. thoughts vibrating energy perceiving and labelling that vibrating energy as angstroms decibels and thoughts. All perceived as colours sounds and consciousness.
We as a UNI verse are a collective consciousness looking at our existence from the many different aspects.. the “rapture” will be when we create an all positive 111111 universe from this (not so chaotic) perception of reality 100111001

Scientists refuse to understand there is no mass.
Ask the guy who just got shot in the head with a 45acp jacketed hollow point. Mass is real. Mass is what the universal wave function collapses into when observed.
Hello.. go back to school.. specifically physics
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. The 45acp was just an instrument used to change that energy.. if it wasn’t a45acp it would have been congestive heart failure cancer poison or just plain old age… you can run for an eternity but you cannot hide from god. I think there’s a song that says that literally.

Religion is a disgusting creation of theists and atheists arguing fighting and killing in the name of god. Or lack there of.
Science is an ignorant creation that stops at the physical perception of our existence ignoring the subatomic electromagnetic energy waves of our non physical existence.
Here is my understanding.
Hi
You have the order wrong. Consciousness is always associated with complex arrangements of neurons. In the case of a typical human, about 90 billion of them. There are no consciousness at the subatomic level that we are aware of.

2. Physical is just a perception of vibrating energy.
OK. Most scientists use the word field, but I can go along with energy. For the purposes of disambiguation, energy is an emergent phenomena associated with the underlying scalar field that pervades the universe. Also, mass and energy are just different manifestation of the same thing, depending on the nature of the interaction with the field. I think that is what you were getting at.

10011100011 angstroms decibels firing synapses > all just subatomic electromagnetic energy waves.
We are a singularity that is creating our consciousness by vibrating.
This is the part that makes no sense. The word singularity is used in science to describe scenarios where some variable approaches a value of infinity, often due to limitations of our ability to model the variable accurately. I don't understand how our existence/consciousness can be described as a singularity. It would appear that you are using the word singularity to mean something else altogether, not in the way it is commonly used.

Electromagnetic waves are not subatomic - this statement makes no sense. EM waves are waves, not particles, and they are continuous and pervade the macroscopic realm. And I don't believe our consciousness arises from the vibration of EM waves, but you are welcome to provide citations to support your claim.

I think therefore I am.. everything is a product of our thinking.
The movie playing inside our heads is a product of our "thinking". But the reality we perceive is not. Perhaps you are talking about the Copenhagen Interpretation of QM which states that the quantum wave function collapses into the particle state we observe when we look at it, but this is a terrible way to say it.

There is more such as the past is over doesn’t exist anymore > the future doesn’t exist yet.
Actually, no. All moments in time exist simultaneously as described by special relativity - thus the spacetime continuum (do you know what the word continuum means?). Its just that we can only experience reality in one direction due to the arrow of time.

Only now ever exists.. now after now .. we are an ever expanding singularity consciousness.
What is a singularity consciousness? And what do you mean by expanding - are you saying I am getting fat? I think you are just making up shit to try to sound profound.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed so the purpose of the universe is to make our existence as a singularity (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) 1100011100
A more enjoyable experience…. Eternity is a long time to be lonely and bored.
Facts not in evidence. The universe doesn't appear to have a purpose.
we created the god that created us in order to explain our existence.
God is an inflating scalar field?
Religion is a disgusting creation of theists and atheists arguing fighting and killing in the name of god. Or lack there of.
Science is an ignorant creation that stops at the physical perception of our existence ignoring the subatomic electromagnetic energy waves of our non physical existence.
Here is my understanding.
Hi . I have been researching for many years and I believe I have the answers for you.
What who when how and why we exist.
I will try a short summary of my conclusions.
1.deconstruction… flesh>atoms>subatomic particles >
Subatomic electromagnetic energy waves > consciousness…..
You have the order wrong. Consciousness is always associated with complex arrangements of neurons. In the case of a typical human, about 90 billion of them. There are no consciousness at the subatomic level that we are aware of.

2. Physical is just a perception of vibrating energy.
OK. Most scientists use the word field, but I can go along with energy. For the purposes of disambiguation, energy is an emergent phenomena associated with the underlying scalar field that pervades the universe. Also, mass and energy are just different manifestation of the same thing, depending on the nature of the interaction with the field. I think that is what you were getting at.

10011100011 angstroms decibels firing synapses > all just subatomic electromagnetic energy waves.
We are a singularity that is creating our consciousness by vibrating.
This is the part that makes no sense. The word singularity is used in science to describe scenarios where some variable approaches a value of infinity, often due to limitations of our ability to model the variable accurately. I don't understand how our existence/consciousness can be described as a singularity. It would appear that you are using the word singularity to mean something else altogether, not in the way it is commonly used.

Electromagnetic waves are not subatomic - this statement makes no sense. EM waves are waves, not particles, and they are continuous and pervade the macroscopic realm. And I don't believe our consciousness arises from the vibration of EM waves, but you are welcome to provide citations to support your claim.

I think therefore I am.. everything is a product of our thinking.
The movie playing inside our heads is a product of our "thinking". But the reality we perceive is not. Perhaps you are talking about the Copenhagen Interpretation of QM which states that the quantum wave function collapses into the particle state we observe when we look at it, but this is a terrible way to say it.

There is more such as the past is over doesn’t exist anymore > the future doesn’t exist yet.
Actually, no. All moments in time exist simultaneously as described by special relativity - thus the spacetime continuum (do you know what the word continuum means?). Its just that we can only experience reality in one direction due to the arrow of time.

Only now ever exists.. now after now .. we are an ever expanding singularity consciousness.
What is a singularity consciousness? And what do you mean by expanding - are you saying I am getting fat? I think you are just making up shit to try to sound profound.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed so the purpose of the universe is to make our existence as a singularity (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) 1100011100
A more enjoyable experience…. Eternity is a long time to be lonely and bored.
Facts not in evidence. The universe doesn't appear to have a purpose.
“Science denier” obviously you have not even read messages. But science only deals withe physical perception of reality.
Actually, we have been considering the quantum mechanical nature of our universe for over 70 years. Hence the Copenhagen Interpretation and the Multi-worlds Hypothesis. Have you been living under a rock?
Guess again .. they are still treating consciousness as a physical reality..
Quantum physics?!?!?!
There are no worlds quantum or otherwise.
Atoms are subatomic particles are a perception of subatomic electromagnetic energy waves or consciousness.. nothing is physical excepte a perception of thoughts
I THINK THEREFORE I AM literally.

Scientists refuse to understand there is no mass.
Ask the guy who just got shot in the head with a 45acp jacketed hollow point. Mass is real. Mass is what the universal wave function collapses into when observed.
Hello.. go back to school.. specifically physics
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. The 45acp was just an instrument used to change that energy.. if it wasn’t a45acp it would have been congestive heart failure cancer poison or just plain old age… you can run for an eternity but you cannot hide from god. I think there’s a song that says that literally.
To you Agod what is the definition of energy and mass? You might just as well say color and wavelebgths of light do not exist, which was a lengthy debate on philosophy. Yu are not unusual on the forum.

You are using pseudoscience to mask an argument in theology.

How is the energy in gunpowder transformed into energy in the bullet? Mathematically that is.

What makes the ,45 ACP round so effective as a one shot stopping round?

Of course my ideas are not well received because people just regurgitate what they read in their science and religious text books. Instead of using evidence logic and reason to come up with NEW understanding….
So far, this new member seems like the mirror image of @MrIntelligentDesign, and is making just about as much sense to me as he did.

Ruth

Nobody understands me. Nobody gets me. It is me against the world. Sounds like teenage angst.

Okay I will take it from your insults there is no point discussing anything further with you.

Of course my ideas are not well received because people just regurgitate what they read in their science and religious text books. Instead of using evidence logic and reason to come up with NEW understanding….
So far, this new member seems like the mirror image of @MrIntelligentDesign, and is making just about as much sense to me as he did.

Ruth
Okay my apologies. For bothering you. Personally I believe our communicating is in and of itself proof of our consciousness. I think therefore I exist coupled with our definition of creator as “god”, makes my case quite clearly and simply. Obviously not.
That's the thing. I'm a fucking shitheel when it comes to universes I create, half the time. And I acknowledge that something akin to a universe is possible without a shitheel like me doing it, with a shitheel that is "blind, random absurd circumstances of an infinite normal field".
As a final note, you are just a character in a fictional story trying to explain your existence.i think therefore I am.
But that realization simply caused a BIG BANG explosion of unanswerable questions..
What am I? Where how when why?
Our existence began as an attempt to answer those questions.
Realizing there were no answers, we created answers to give our existence a purpose and meaning. To make our boring lonely existence as a singularity a more enjoyable experience.
Since only our consciousness existed we had to use it to create this universe.
(1) I exist in a universe of
(0) nothingness
100111000111 that’s all I needed to create this universe as a perception of vibrating energy
Color’s angstroms vibrating energy
Sounds decibels vibrating energy
Thoughts firing synapses vibrating energy
I think therefore I am.. everything else is a creation and communication of my conscious singularity vibrating.. 100111000111
If you can’t “get it” from that explanation you simply are not ready … You can’t handle the truth……yet….

Okay my apologies. For bothering you. Personally I believe our communicating is in and of itself proof of our consciousness. I think therefore I exist coupled with our definition of creator as “god”, makes my case quite clearly and simply. Obviously not.
That's the thing. I'm a fucking shitheel when it comes to universes I create, half the time. And I acknowledge that something akin to a universe is possible without a shitheel like me doing it, with a shitheel that is "blind, random absurd circumstances of an infinite normal field".
As a final note, you are just a character in a fictional story trying to explain your existence.i think therefore I am.
But that realization simply caused a BIG BANG explosion of unanswerable questions..
What am I? Where how when why?
Our existence began as an attempt to answer those questions.
Realizing there were no answers, we created answers to give our existence a purpose and meaning. To make our boring lonely existence as a singularity a more enjoyable experience.
Since only our consciousness existed we had to use it to create this universe.
(1) I exist in a universe of
(0) nothingness
100111000111 that’s all I needed to create this universe as a perception of vibrating energy
Color’s angstroms vibrating energy
Sounds decibels vibrating energy
Thoughts firing synapses vibrating energy
I think therefore I am.. everything else is a creation and communication of my conscious singularity vibrating.. 100111000111
If you can’t “get it” from that explanation you simply are not ready … You can’t handle the truth……yet….

You and Gnostic Christian share similar characteristics.

You both think you are god-cretor by yiur own definition.
You both resort to repitious incoherent unconnected declartions.

Please don't insult our intelligence.

Wow. So, just the title of this thread.

Religion science.

"The doubt-based investigation of doubtless belief" by my assembly of definitions.

That's an oxymoron, if ever there was one.

Science dies at "religion".

Atoms are subatomic particles
I think this says it all, in one tiny package. Just say no to nonsense.
Succinct.
What EXACTLY is succinct? A one word reply is NONSENSE unless the concept of the content is clarified when it is communicated
Sorry for not being succinct.
To quote you, "The word nonsense is used by those to stupid to make sense of communication." But the word is also used by those who can recognize nonsense when they see it.

It is apparent that you didn't take my advice to buy a good dictionary. If you had then you would have understood atrib's post. as well as Mr. &Co did.

Last edited:
One word, a remark upon Atrib's contribution. Not anyone else's.
Upon full review of the post, and the post it's made in response to, i find it quite sufficient to convey my opinion, my congratulations, and my contrafibularity for the thread to this point in it's perambulations.

If two words are the absolute minimum allowed, i might go as far as, "Nicely succinct."
Or for a three-word answer, heavily influenced by my spending a day in close proximity to professional sailors, i might offer, "Very succinct, motherfucker."

Additional verbiage, as required, is left to the reader.

Back
Top Bottom