• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Religion science

Atoms are subatomic particles
I think this says it all, in one tiny package. Just say no to nonsense.
The word nonsense is used by those to stupid to make sense of communication.
If you need clarification please ask.
I'm sorry, but your subatomic electromagnetic vibrations are not reaching me. Perhaps you could turn up the angstrom decibels a little bit. Thank you.
Personally, I am still trying to wrap my subatomic electromagnetic vibrations around the binary mysticism... 11011010001 that ain't because of the angstrom energy vibrations.

I'm sorry, but your subatomic electromagnetic vibrations are not reaching me. Perhaps you could turn up the angstrom decibels a little bit. Thank you.
Personally, I am still trying to wrap my subatomic electromagnetic vibrations around the binary mysticism... 11011010001 that ain't because of the angstrom energy vibrations.

But are your subatomic electromagnetic vibrations atomic or subatomic? We need to know which before we can properly examine your claims, well founded and factual as they may seem.

But are your subatomic electromagnetic vibrations atomic or subatomic? We need to know which before we can properly examine your claims, well founded and factual as they may seem.
Atomic = subatomic, so moot.

Pffth. It's like you've never heard of a Heisenberg compensator.

I use simple evidence logic and reason..
Obviously atoms are comprised of subatomic particles leptons quarks bosons muons etc.
But those are not physical particles, the are actually a perception of subatomic electromagnetic energy waves…like the non physical forces that hold magnets like poles apart. Now think in that level in terms of our consciousness.. FIRING SYNAPSES are not physical. They are the consciousness with which we create our thoughts ideas imagined physical existence….there is no physical.. there is only vibrating energy
Sounds decibels are vibrating energy
Sight angstroms are vibrating energy
Thoughts are firing synapses
Everything is a perception of subatomic electromagnetic energy waves forces not physical reality.

How can atoms be moot… EVERYTHING is composed of atoms which VIBRATE… and create the +- forces firing synapses consciousness which defines those vibrations as a perception of a physical reality..
Sight angstroms vibrating energy
Sound decibels vibrating energy
Thoughts firing synapses vibrating energy
That the binary system that a computer and brain use to create and communicate with… however….. what is the (god?) creator consciousness that gives that vibrating energy meaning?

Obviously atoms are comprised of subatomic particles leptons quarks bosons muons etc.
But those are not physical particles, the are actually a perception of subatomic electromagnetic energy waves…like the non physical forces that hold magnets like poles apart. Now think in that level in terms of our consciousness.. FIRING SYNAPSES are not physical. They are the consciousness with which we create our thoughts ideas imagined physical existence….there is no physical.. there is only vibrating energy
Everything is a perception of subatomic electromagnetic energy waves forces not physical reality.

No, that is physical reality. We know that atoms are not tiny hard things, even though that is our intuitive human perception. Scientists and nerds are well aware of this reality. Yes, firing synapses can be (and are) described in terms of physics. You just slid some unfounded and woo-ish stuff about consciousness and vibrations in there.

Pffth. It's like you've never heard of a Heisenberg compensator.
You are still working on the physical level of atoms .. you need to look closer at the level of consciousness… subatomic electromagnetic energy waves… perceived as the physical expression we create to enjoy our existence in terms of consciousness
I THINK.. therefore I am… conscious awareness of our existence as thoughts .

No, that is physical reality. We know that atoms are not tiny hard things, even though that is our intuitive human perception. Scientists and nerds are well aware of this reality. Yes, firing synapses can be (and are) described in terms of physics. You just slid some unfounded and woo-ish stuff about consciousness and vibrations in there.

Physicists are the ones who think they can create a physical reality out of thoughts.. they cannot.. it’s an illusion.
E=mc2
mass is just a perception or definition of the relationship between light C2 and velocity…
We
There is nothing physical. No physical mass.. just energy and light neither of which has any mass.
We perceive.. think… we exist…
I THINK THEREFORE I AM!
just thoughts no mass..
The PURPOSE of these thoughts is to create a more enjoyable experience than being a lonely bored singularity in a universe of nothingness.
We created our perception of a physical reality in order to enjoy our existence…. THINK THINK THINK… stop just regurgitating what you read in you physics comic books..
EVIDENCE? there is none except what you choose to imagine as subatomic electromagnetic energy waves…. Consciousness. Is not a physical reality.

Okay, so if someone cannot read a simple forum post to discern the incredibly complex message behind one.
Single.
Word.
Then why would we begin to think they were able to out-think actual physicists and glean revolutionary ideas from the basic operation of universe?

Okay, so if someone cannot read a simple forum post to discern the incredibly complex message behind one.
Single.
Word.
Then why would we begin to think they were able to out-think actual physicists and glean revolutionary ideas from the basic operation of universe?
You used 40 words to criticize not understanding one word, but fail to mention what that word is. Please tell me the word and I will try to explain it for you.

Single.
Word.
You used 40 words to criticize not understanding one word,
Wow. I really meant it when i said i was wasting photons, here. But i did reveal the sinkhole, so here goes.

but fail to mention what that word is.
The word was 'succinct.' You're the one trying to condescendingly tell us what a schmarty you are in the ways the universe really works, but you cannot even keep up in a text conversation. Doesn't bode well for your credibility in pushing the envelope.

Please tell me the word and I will try to explain it for you.
Don't. You already failed to understand it.

You used 40 words to criticize not understanding one word, but fail to mention what that word is. Please tell me the word and I will try to explain it for you.
I see a larger problem than you not understanding the words that others use. You don't appear to understand the words that you use.

As one example you seem to think that the word "energy" is synonymous with "magic". It's not.
. What exactly do you mean by the word "energy" when you use it?
. Would you measure it in joules, watts, calories, BTUs, horsepower, or what?

I see a larger problem than you not understanding the words that others use. You don't appear to understand the words that you use.

As one example you seem to think that the word "energy" is synonymous with "magic". It's not.
Woo-ohms?

ETA, but pronounce it like Neo. Whoa'ms.

Last edited:
The thread tread brought this to mind, a blats from the past.

Great poetry and music, but not science. Mixing of science and the mystical makes for a great imaginary experience. Or in the language of the day, tripping.

You can see it in some of the pop science shows like Mako.

just energy and light neither of which has any mass
Energy has mass.

That's what E=mc2 means. See that equals sign? That tells you that energy and mass are equivalent and interchangeable, and the c2 tells you how to quantify each in terms of the other.

You really, really, really, need to try to learn the basics, before you can possibly contribute usefully to anything. If you don't know what an equation is, you're probably overreaching if you imagine that you know what the universe is.

Hey now, don't be getting "magic" tied up in this.

Whatever they mean by "energy" has nothing even to do with anything anyone who actually uses "magic" means by it. Or they are conflating physical energies of particles in space with systemic moment of a neural network, which traverse the graph structure of it LIKE a wave, and are an expression of a large number of physical vectors in the system, but they are most certainly not, merely of themselves, "energy" in that way.

"Magic" does in fact deal with the configuration of neurons. It's a lot of work around configuring neurons to do stuff.

Sometimes it deals similarly with configuring text or sounds or sights or whole experiences for the sake of... Configuring neurons to do stuff.

Some people had the misfortune of seeing the effectiveness and externalizing the mechanism, is all. Perhaps like this guy. If they could prove externality of the mechanism, well, Putin would be dead from getting hit by an errant pigeon shit in the eye and getting an exotic fungal infection this time tomorrow.

just energy and light neither of which has any mass
Energy has mass.

That's what E=mc2 means. See that equals sign? That tells you that energy and mass are equivalent and interchangeable, and the c2 tells you how to quantify each in terms of the other.

You really, really, really, need to try to learn the basics, before you can possibly contribute usefully to anything. If you don't know what an equation is, you're probably overreaching if you imagine that you know what the universe is.
What? Do you also think that making assertions and claims suddenly can create mass … it can only . Solving for mass proves it is a non physical expression of energy. Subatomic electromagnetic energy waves… have no physical mass..,and the assertions of BIASED PHYSICISTS… will not turn those magnetic force into a physical object.
I THINK therefore I am.. just a consciousness CREATING a perception of vibrating energy.. decibels angstroms firing synapses consciousness…. That our consciousness creates t give our existence as a bored lonely SINGULARITY in a universe of NOTHINGNESS..
100111000111 purpose and meaning.

Hey now, don't be getting "magic" tied up in this.

Whatever they mean by "energy" has nothing even to do with anything anyone who actually uses "magic" means by it. Or they are conflating physical energies of particles in space with systemic moment of a neural network, which traverse the graph structure of it LIKE a wave, and are an expression of a large number of physical vectors in the system, but they are most certainly not, merely of themselves, "energy" in that way.

"Magic" does in fact deal with the configuration of neurons. It's a lot of work around configuring neurons to do stuff.

Sometimes it deals similarly with configuring text or sounds or sights or whole experiences for the sake of... Configuring neurons to do stuff.

Some people had the misfortune of seeing the effectiveness and externalizing the mechanism, is all. Perhaps like this guy. If they could prove externality of the mechanism, well, Putin would be dead from getting hit by an errant pigeon shit in the eye and getting an exotic fungal infection this time tomorrow.
I mean energy in terms of the electromagnetic energy waves caused an by a spinning magnet in a coil of wire. That magnetic force is not a physical one nor is it magical. Thoughts are firing synapses which is vibrating energy.
I THINK THEREFORE I AM… we simply create a perception of a physical reality by defining those vibrations as colours angstroms sounds decibels thoughts firing synapses… all just a perception of vibrating energy…
What are atoms? What are leptons quarks bosons? What us SUB atomic electromagnetic energy? Not a physical reality.. just a perception of vibrating energy we call consciousness
I THINK therefore I am… a non physical awareness of our consciousness we to create a fictional story to entertain ourselves in a boring lonely consciousness in a universe of nothingness…..stop regurgitating BS from bibles and science books.. try understanding the reality of our existence and the PURPOSE of life which is to make our existence as enjoyable as possible.

Back
Top Bottom