• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Replacement Theory

Because if there's one thing we know for sure about nazis, it's that they are trustworthy people who never lie about their motives or intentions. :rolleyesa:
We also know nazis are consistently racists and antisemetic.

Just give one brief quote from them, here. Your above citations are not adequate. You are only presenting opinions of those who criticize the protesters.

I suggest that you get busy with the google. You could also read the articles. Or not. Your choice.

It is really sad how we managed to take a bunch of flaming tiki torch carrying middle class white people's message out of context. I feel really silly how their message was really about economic sustainability for American workers.
But why don't you (or why doesn't someone) just ask those torch-carrying protesters what they mean when they complain about being replaced? replaced by what? or by whom?

Are you afraid of what their answer might be?
The flaming torches presents a certain level of anger. Carries with it a "don't ask us to defend our position" vibe.
The loudest shriekingest paranoid complaints against being replaced have always been those of uncompetitive workers whining about being replaced by machines, or by cheap labor (e.g. by "scabs" etc.).
All labor is cheap before it gets organized. You might want to read up on US labor history in the 19th and early 20th Centuries.
These complaints have led to riots and shootings and massacres.
Typically the state troops firing on protesters.
How do we know these "replacement" protesters today are not being driven by a similar mental disturbance? Someone needs to ask those protesters themselves, directly, instead of quoting others who are pushing their own theories/propaganda.
I thought we resolved that they were complaining about sustainability in the US workforce as it pertained to maintaining enough jobs in the nation for all those seeking and needing them.

Or was that a bunch of bullshit and they wanted everything to stay white?

Because if there's one thing we know for sure about nazis, it's that they are trustworthy people who never lie about their motives or intentions. :rolleyesa:
We also know nazis are consistently racists and antisemetic.
Considring the kinds of excuses some people make for the crowd at the Charlottesville rally, I'm not sure everyone does realize that, or more likely, want to admit that they do.

Trump is so sold out to super rich, Zionist Jews that it is not even funny. Mind boggling, really.

Trump is so sold out to super rich, Zionist Jews that it is not even funny. Mind boggling, really.

?
Agreed... I think there is possibly some humor.

Trump: *looking in mirror, fixing hair* I am beautiful.
*intercom buzzes*
Secretary: There is a Zionist Jew for you on line 4 Mr. Trump.
Trump: Man... I hate being beholden to these people. *picks up phone* Hello?
Zionist Jew: *blah blah blah*
Trump: Yes, I know how important Zionism is to you and I make that my number one priority. *rolls eyes*
Trump: Yes, and you Judaism is also greatly important. I back that 105%. *face into palms*
Trump: Yes, beholden... all the way.
Trump: Yes, it was nice talking to you too. Goodbye. *hangs up phone*
Trump: I never should have forced the USFL schedule to the Fall.

?
Agreed... I think there is possibly some humor.

Trump: *looking in mirror, fixing hair* I am beautiful.
*intercom buzzes*
Secretary: There is a Zionist Jew for you on line 4 Mr. Trump.
Trump: Man... I hate being beholden to these people. *picks up phone* Hello?
Trump: Yes, I know how important Zionism is to you and I make that my number one priority. *rolls eyes*
Trump: Yes, and you Judaism is also greatly important. I back that 105%. *face into palms*
Trump: Yes, beholden... all the way.
Trump: Yes, it was nice talking to you too. Goodbye. *hangs up phone*
Trump: I never should have forced the USFL schedule to the Fall.
Could be some humor. But I haven't found repoman to be breaming with humor or irony in this forum! I apologize in advance if I'm wrong.

FYI - If we're talking about replacing someone that would walk into a supermarket and gun people down with socially productive immigrants I fully endorse replacement.

FYI - If we're talking about replacing someone that would walk into a supermarket and gun people down with socially productive immigrants I fully endorse replacement.

I'm even more amenable to this replacement idea. If we're going to make it a color exercise, I suggest first replacing everyone wearing a red hat. That might not cut down on shoplifting crime, but it would put a big dent in mass murders.

Back
Top Bottom