• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Right Wing Terrorism

Get a grip. Change is inevitable.
Of course change itself is inevitable. That does not mean any particular change is inevitable. It does not mean all change is good either. It certainly does not mean that all change should be welcomed, or that no particular change should be opposed.

And you are not doing that for changes you oppose. You argue against trends you dislike. As do other posters here.
So why is the Islamic takeover of Europe the only change we are supposed to just fatalistically accept and not say anything against? Is it because you leftists like Islam for some ineffable reason?
The “takeover” you fear is a bogeyman of your own making. The killing of 3 Kurds who were only engaging in ordinary life is not an understandable reaction to the imagined destruction of “European” life. But I get why you white nationalists are wetting your panties over it.

I don't think islam is coddled by the left.
Or even tolerated, really. It's a choice between being treated with "open hatred and paranoia" (right) and "secret fear and paranoia" (left) for America's Muslim population, anyway. I don't know if this holds true for Europe and the like where the Muslim population is larger.

Or even tolerated, really. It's a choice between being treated with "open hatred and paranoia" (right) and "secret fear and paranoia" (left) for America's Muslim population, anyway. I don't know if this holds true for Europe and the like where the Muslim population is larger.
I think it's a much more mixed bag than that. Most people in the US probably haven't even really met any muslims, I bet, so there's a lot of fear, based on ignorance.
In general, the left is much more tolerant, but yeah, there's probably a lot of fear and paranoia too.

Can we end the Myth that the US political right is anti Muslim? They're only against Islam when someone blows up American stuff in its name. They're totally A OK (y) with Muslims/Islam when it comes to fighting communisms and getting oil.

Can we end the Myth that the US political right is anti Muslim? They're only against Islam when someone blows up American stuff in its name. They're totally A OK (y) with Muslims/Islam when it comes to fighting communisms and getting oil.
Islam in the US is different from than in Europe. Probably due to the type of Muslim that migrates. For the US, Muslims tend to be more professional/high performing types.

220px-Dr._Mehmet_Oz%2C_August_2016.jpg

In Europe, they get the young single male who can't get a woman or job back home. Makes quite a difference.

Islam in the US is different from than in Europe. Probably due to the type of Muslim that migrates. For the US, Muslims tend to be more professional/high performing types.

In Europe, they get the young single male who can't get a woman or job back home. Makes quite a difference.

No, we're bigoted and ignorant about immigrants in the US also, that's how people are everywhere in the world.

Whatever, if Oz screamed Allah Akbar and blew himself up in front of Fox Studios in NY he'd be the next anti Islam poster boy (they can be any one of us!!!). As it is now, the right (in this case right wing media) doesn't care that he's Muslim because of the whole toe the line thing. My point is the right doesn't give a damn about Islam; they just use it as a tool to mobilize voters. If anyone really gave a crap about the influence Islam may have over America I'd think Saudi Arabia would be on their priority list. Ya know, the ole oil/military exchange we've got going with that MUSLIM COUNTRY whom happens to have significant influence on our foreign policy.

the right doesn't give a damn about Islam; they just use it as a tool to mobilize voters.
Keep the base ignorant and fearful, and they’ll do what you tell them to do. Islam is only one of a handful of operational boogeymen currently deployed by the fascist right.

And plenty of majority Muslims polities have banned alcohol.
Yeah, those evil bastards. It's a good thing the USA can stand as a bastion of freedom that has never attempted to do such a vile thing.

Well, apart from that time in the 1920s when the Muslims took over the US government. Apparently.

And plenty of majority Muslims polities have banned alcohol.
Yeah, those evil bastards. It's a good thing the USA can stand as a bastion of freedom that has never attempted to do such a vile thing.

Well, apart from that time in the 1920s when the Muslims took over the US government. Apparently.
I believe there are still some dry local polities in the USA.

But they have better hats. That towelhead getup is what scares The Base.

Riots have never been classified as terrorism. Maybe put another way, opportunistic vandalism and theft isn't terrorism. It's inexcusable, but it isn't terrorism.
Riots as a whole would not count. Actions within riots may, depending on the motivation.

OTOH, I agree with you about Islam being coddled by the left. It's especially puzzling when it comes to the faithless.
The far left divides the world into oppressors and oppressed, based on groups. Oppressors are the West, US, Israel and white men in general. So Muslims, most of whom are not white (and even white ones get assigned POC status based on their religion - see Linda "the Cockroach" Sarsour and Rashida Tlaib). So they instinctively side with Muslims.

The “takeover” you fear is a bogeyman of your own making.
It is not. And you are talking out of both sides of your mind. In another posts you acknowledged it is happening when you wrote "change is inevitable", but now you deny it is happening at all? BS.
Muslims are already a majority in parts of London, Paris, Berlin etc. By the end of the century they will be majorities city-wide unless Europe wakes up to the threat.
The killing of 3 Kurds who were only engaging in ordinary life is not an understandable reaction to the imagined destruction of “European” life. But I get why you white nationalists are wetting your panties over it.
I am not condoning his actions, but I understand him feeling helpless when Macron et al are doing nothing in the face of the impending Islamic takeover. They are deporting illegals in only homeopathic numbers, while millions are pouring in through the porous borders.

Of course they are. It even has a name: Islamo-leftism.
Much of the reactionary right calls minor shoplifting terrorism when it's done by a muslim, so many on the left will correct that.
Nobody is calling shoplifting "terrorism". On the other hand, the Left insists that when Muslims commit terrorism that is has "nothing to do with Islam". Hell, Obama insisted that the Islamic State was not Islamic. Such willful ignorance!

I think xenophobia is just the tip of the iceberg.
Any criticism of open borders and of mass migration is attacked as "xenophobia" by the Left. In reality, the Left is guilty of islamophilia.
There’s an undercurrent of “they stealing our wimmens!”
More like raping and murdering them.
Afghan migrant gets life sentence for raping, murdering German student
Rape, killing of 13-year-old shocks Austria, 3 Afghans held
Boys too.
Afghan migrant who sexually assaulted underage girls and raped a 12-year-old boy after arriving in France tells court: 'In my country it is normal to have sex with young boys'

Most people in the US probably haven't even really met any muslims, I bet, so there's a lot of fear, based on ignorance.
How about fear based on knowledge? Fear is necessary for survival, btw. Only a fool will dismiss the essential role of fear.
In general, the left is much more tolerant, but yeah, there's probably a lot of fear and paranoia too.
Tolerance of the Left depends on identity politics. They are tolerant of many bad things as long as they come from non-Western, and especially Muslim, framework.

Last edited:
Not always true. US has been admitting many random Muslims too, for example from Somalia and more recently Syria and Afghanistan.
Somalis especially have been the source of a disproportionate share of terrorism.
Somali youth still leaving Minnesota for terror group
How Minneapolis' Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
The terrorism who tried to blow up a bomb at the Portland Christmas tree was also Somali.
Somali-American man faces sentencing in Oregon bomb plot
He got 30 years.
Btw, Ilhan Omar (a Squad private) campaigned for a lenient sentence for some Somali terrorists while she was in the state legislature.
[State] Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing

I think you are right on about jobs, but not so much about women. First, many already have wives. Younger ones don't, but those are arranged marriage societies, and their mothers usually find then a wife to bring to Europe (via "family reunification" unfortunately present in EU policies) as soon as they are settled in.
Take this case as an example: Samia, an Algerian in northern Serbia: 'The next step is Hungary but the children are tired'

The Algerian guy has a wife and kids, but decided to illegally enter EU with them for economic reasons. No genuine reason for asylum, but obviously he and his family will seek it, which means EU will not deport them, no matter how bogus the asylum claim is. Europe is being invaded, and the invaders are weaponizing EUs own laws against it.

As far as Mehmet Öz, he hardly even counts as Muslim. He is pretty secular.
Unfortunately, something like 98% of Afghans support Sharia law. I fear with Biden taking in all these Afghans we will have the same problems we have been having with all the Somalis Clinton took it.

Back
Top Bottom