• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Right Wing Turns On Taylor Swift

I shall start a rumor that Taylor Swift will run for president in 2028. Spread it on Tik Tok. There are rumors spreading that Taylor Swift will run for President of The United States Of America. You heard it here first!

I couldn't name one TS song or if I heard one could say that's TS singing. But GO TAYLOR!!!
I hear ya. Beyonce either, or just about anyone who has made original music in the last 20 (or more) years. Actually, I did hear Cardi B singing "WAP" but I'd prefer to forget that experience.

Sometimes, I feel like my dad back in my youth. Only I don't pretend like I'm keeping up or am hip to today's music. I remember coming home from college one Christmas (1983, maybe?) and I was talking some Top 40 music with my brothers and my dad chimes in with, "I kinda like that new Bruce Springfield song, "Made in the USA". That was the first time I witnessed a multiple face palm event.

A bizarre conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift aired on Fox News' "Jesse Watters Primetime" on Tuesday, with host Watters suggesting that Swift is a Pentagon psy-op asset who is using her fan base to drum up support for President Joe Biden.

Let's preface this with Watters' own words, because in between throwing out all sorts of preposterous claims, he straight-up admits that the entire premise is pure speculation. “So is Swift a front for a covert political agenda?” Watters asks. “‘Primetime’ obviously has no evidence — if we did, we’d share it. But we’re curious.”

Watters first suggests that Swift's success has something to do with her being a Pentagon asset.

"I like her music. She's all right, but I mean, have you ever wondered how or why she blew up like this?" Watters asks. "Well, around four years ago, the Pentagon psychological operations unit floated turning Taylor Swift into an asset during a NATO meeting. What kind of asset? A psy-op of combating online misinformation."
:aliens:

I have no evidence that Jesse Waters has drug-induced brain damage, but I’m just curious.

Back
Top Bottom