• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RNC in Cleveland - Are you ready to rock!

Who the hell is Scott Baio?

He was once ranked as the greatest man who's ever lived on account of his having managed to nail Pamela Anderson, Erika Eleniak, Nicolette Sheridan and about half the Playboy bunnies despite not having any discernible talents or abilities whatsoever. The man is an inspiration to all of us.

He inspired me to change my vote to Trump.

Colorado delegation walks off the floor after voice vote on rules adoption fails to force a full vote tally.

Who's excited about watching "THE CONJURING 3: RNC" tonight? :joy:

There will be furniture flying around, walking on walls, lightening bolts, undead seniors suddenly appearing, seers, crucifixes, guttural yells, speaking in tongues, howling...

He was once ranked as the greatest man who's ever lived on account of his having managed to nail Pamela Anderson, Erika Eleniak, Nicolette Sheridan and about half the Playboy bunnies despite not having any discernible talents or abilities whatsoever. The man is an inspiration to all of us.

Indeed. He turned a few seasons as Cha-chee on Happy Days into a lifetime of fine trim-gettin'. He truly embodies the values America was built on. As it says in the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self evident, that getting the most fine-ass tail is what it's all about.

If it doesn't say that now it probably will after President Trump gets done with it...

I saw a black lady sitting next to Bob Dole (probably his nurse). I get to drink!

I have always thought war was at best a necessary evil, not something you bragged about, but something you dreaded. Evidently the delegates at the RNC don't share my sentiment.

Since you're an intelligent black woman, I imagine the delegates at the RNC convention share very few of your sentiments.

Am I the only one who feels really bad for Mileena Trump ... and not just because Donald Trump keeps sticking his penis into her and I don't even know what her first name is?

Clearly, public speaking is not something that she wants to do or enjoys and she just looked so awkward and uncomfortable. Then Trump just kept her standing there while she was trying to get off the stage and then he was just there by himself for a minute while she was already out of the arena and back on the jet home.

Am I the only one who feels really bad for Mileena Trump ... and not just because Donald Trump keeps sticking his penis into her and I don't even know what her first name is?

Clearly, public speaking is not something that she wants to do or enjoys and she just looked so awkward and uncomfortable. Then Trump just kept her standing there while she was trying to get off the stage and then he was just there by himself for a minute while she was already out of the arena and back on the jet home.

Not to mention that she plagiarized the speech.

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/melania-trump-s-speech-was-plagiarized-727573059905

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/melania-trump-s-speech-was-plagiarized-727573059905

Yeah, gotta love the particular part that she stole about "hard work", too. And of course, just about everyone has been mocking the shit out of her, but from the sounds of things, it was the only part that wasn't either a show of disunity, or just slopping over with bigotry.

A tweet from Jon Favreau,

Sarah Hurwitz, Michelle's head speechwriter, used to be Hillary's. So the Trump campaign plagiarized from a Hillary speechwriter.

Yeah, gotta love the particular part that she stole about "hard work", too. And of course, just about everyone has been mocking the shit out of her, but from the sounds of things, it was the only part that wasn't either a show of disunity, or just slopping over with bigotry.
Let's keep things in perspective. She didn't write jack. Her speechwriters did. They stole from Michelle Obama and I'm almost certain they did so blatantly so that the Clinton camp would attack Trump's wife to make Clinton look petty.

Let's keep things in perspective. She didn't write jack. Her speechwriters did. They stole from Michelle Obama and I'm almost certain they did so blatantly so that the Clinton camp would attack Trump's wife to make Clinton look petty.

I don't think that anything the Trump campaign does can be attributed to some kind of elaborate Machiavellian strategy when it's fully explainable by incompetence and stupidity. Someone was using old nomination speeches as an inspiration and cribbed some notes from Michelle Obama's and didn't bother to change the lines much. Few veteran political operatives want the toxicity of having worked on the Trump campaign on their resume, so the normal checks to avoid this sort of thing weren't done.

I don't think that anything the Trump campaign does can be attributed to some kind of elaborate Machiavellian strategy when it's fully explainable by incompetence and stupidity.
You do know who his campaign manager is, right? Paul Manafort. This guy makes Karl Rove look a tad bit respectable.

It was a breath of fresh air coming right after Guiliani's screech-fest. What happened to that guy?

a) She is claiming she did
b) The GOP establishment is denying any plagiarism at all.

Back
Top Bottom