• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Robert Trump Dead

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
R.I.P.

The cause of his death is not to be discussed.
Could be that he died of the Democrats' hoax.

But may peace be with him, and the other 170,000 victims of the Democrats' hoax.

Close to home, for those in power.

Really, perhaps we all should worry. This will not help the other Mr.Trump's continued mental and emotional decline. They seem to have actually cared for each other, to the extent that wealthy families are ever able to.

Let us concede that Trump is human and has natural human feelings. His brotherly love will inspire him to suggest a proper Bible reading for the funeral -- perhaps one of the Palms (such as the 23rd Palm), or letter to the Ephedrines, or a reading from Colossals, or "For every thing, there is a season", from Encyclopediastes. And there is always Two Corinthians. Genessee and Exitus are full of possibilities. Skip Numbers: too much math.

Wow.

Did you people forget your sarcasm tags, or are you actually saying "I don't like him so he should die"?
I don't know about "should" but I will shed no tears when Donald J Trump dies.

Well of course you would feel that way.

Would you prefer my sentiments? IMHO: with regards to the death of Robert Trump: It’s a good start.
May they all Rest In Peace. And we should salt the earth where they lie.

Wow.

Did you people forget your sarcasm tags, or are you actually saying "I don't like him so he should die"?
I don't know about "should" but I will shed no tears when Donald J Trump dies.

Well of course you would feel that way.
People die every minute of every day. Frankly, I do not have the time nor the tear capacity to cry or mourn over each death. But if you post your address, I will send you some Kleenex whenever Mr. Donald J Trump appears close to death.

Wow.

Fuck no! Thing is, we were all in LOVE with Robbie. Gonna miss that plucky little nice trump guy.
I bet Donnie is kneeling at the foot of some bed right now, wailing "Why not ME, Lord, why not ME?! He was such a GOOD boy, Lord! It should have been MEEeeeee Aaaaaqugh!"

(insert your own tags... wherever... )

Wow.

Fuck no! Thing is, we were all in LOVE with Robbie. Gonna miss that plucky little nice trump guy.
I bet Donnie is kneeling at the foot of some bed right now, wailing "Why not ME, Lord, why not ME?! He was such a GOOD boy, Lord! It should have been MEEeeeee Aaaaaqugh!"

(insert your own tags... wherever... )

118040569_4154333784659644_2894896780829406063_n.png

Are death certificates considered public record and subject to FOIA? Everyone obviously has strong suspicions, but confirmation would be an interesting development.

Back
Top Bottom