• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

Both parties are against racial discrimination against any race.

Oh that's rich! The Republican Party has actively and explicitly trying to prevent African Americans from voting and they are against racial discrimination! Thanks for the laugh.

First, you did not answer how this makes you deduce the Crowdstrike report is an "utter fabrication" and second you refused to acknowledge the wrongs of the Trump campaign implicit in remaining questions. Next time you want to have an adult conversation try making adult arguments, whether you are challenged or not.
Crowdstrike were caught lying in one part of the report, that makes them and their reports not credible.

Crowdstrike didn't "lie" they made a mistake by sourcing someone unreliable. They did that in a small part of the report that doesn't eradicate their overall conclusion.

And since when I have to acknowledge the wrongs of the Trump campaign? I am here to point out wrongs of anti-trump campaign which are extensive however less obvious than Trump campaign wrongs.

Your silence on the matter is your concession on the other points. Good job.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03...p-offering-testify-fbi-exchange-immunity.html

The Russia scandal has taken a dramatic turn has Michael Flynn has offered to testify to the FBI if he is granted immunity from prosecution.
The Wall Street Journal reported, “Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter….He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees through his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.”

----

Snort! Giggle! Bwahahahah! A big rat abandons the Trump ship.

Extremists are stirring up things on the left (7 out of 8 organisers for the Women's strike committee are Marxists per their own website and leftist media. 1 is in the process of being deported due to being convicted as a terrorist).

Source?

Otherwise, I'm inclined to say that's a full of shit statement.

And how many communists are there in the U.S. today?

...fuck this. This isn't going anywhere. Have a fabulous, really terrific, best, most truly amazing day because that's what a lot of very smart people are doing.

Extremists are stirring up things on the left (7 out of 8 organisers for the Women's strike committee are Marxists per their own website and leftist media. 1 is in the process of being deported due to being convicted as a terrorist).

Source?

Otherwise, I'm inclined to say that's a full of shit statement.

And how many communists are there in the U.S. today?

...fuck this. This isn't going anywhere. Have a fabulous, really terrific, best, most truly amazing day because that's what a lot of very smart people are doing.

The Wall Street Journal was the original source, apparently.

Crowdstrike were caught lying in one part of the report, that makes them and their reports not credible.

Crowdstrike didn't "lie" they made a mistake by sourcing someone unreliable. They did that in a small part of the report that doesn't eradicate their overall conclusion.
Unreliable? they provided a source which is reliable, it's just they lied about what that source said and had to backpedal and change their report once it became known. Now they have essentially no sources, and yet they have "high confidence" that Russia did it.
And since when I have to acknowledge the wrongs of the Trump campaign? I am here to point out wrongs of anti-trump campaign which are extensive however less obvious than Trump campaign wrongs.

What other points?
It is you who is silent about my points. Hillary hired a friend to make up report about russian hackers, this is what should be discussed here, not this orange idiot. There were no russians, report is a complete fabrication.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03...p-offering-testify-fbi-exchange-immunity.html

The Russia scandal has taken a dramatic turn has Michael Flynn has offered to testify to the FBI if he is granted immunity from prosecution.
The Wall Street Journal reported, “Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter….He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees through his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.”

----

Flashback: Mike Flynn said immunity probably equals guilt - CNBC

----

Flashback: Mike Flynn said immunity probably equals guilt - CNBC
Millitary guys are not as smart as they think, this is what Flynn is probably realizing now.

Unreliable? they provided a source which is reliable, it's just they lied about what that source said and had to backpedal and change their report once it became known. Now they have essentially no sources, and yet they have "high confidence" that Russia did it.

What other points?
It is you who is silent about my points. Hillary hired a friend to make up report about russian hackers, this is what should be discussed here, not this orange idiot. There were no russians, report is a complete fabrication.

You are extremely confused. The crowdstrike report used a bad source, they didn't lie. Also they did not divide up levels of confidence. That was the intel report! Regarding Hillary, sounds like you are reading the National Enquirer, whereas I presented facts. Roger Stone even admitted it!

What other points?

You are extremely confused. The crowdstrike report used a bad source, they didn't lie. Also they did not divide up levels of confidence. That was the intel report! Regarding Hillary, sounds like you are reading the National Enquirer, whereas I presented facts. Roger Stone even admitted it!

No, it's you who is confused, I am 100% unconfused.

92a7c88c478ecdfab00bbcded03282243442143ef213d85b19aae2dcf5d06241.jpg

Can't Stump the Trump.

Can't Mossad the Assad.

Can't Put out the Putin.

Attachments

• 6698089d635973334f30ebe194c487283b5a2bc05b80c9c362362745b1eec85e.png
    6698089d635973334f30ebe194c487283b5a2bc05b80c9c362362745b1eec85e.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

What other points?

You got that right

What other points?

If you're so unconfused, then you wouldn't keep saying Crowdstrike fabricated the report.

What other points?

If you're so unconfused, then you wouldn't keep saying Crowdstrike fabricated the report.

You are so confused that you can't even compose grammatically correct post.

Back
Top Bottom