• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

What with Trump going out of his way to undo every single thing Obama did, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that he hired Flynn specifically because Obama told him not to.

^^^ That

What with Trump going out of his way to undo every single thing Obama did, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that he hired Flynn specifically because Obama told him not to.

^^^ That

Somebody needs to tell him that Obama FORBIDS him from jumping over a cliff.

So now the breaking news is that Obama himself told Trump of Flynn's Russian connections and Trump hired Flynn anyway. Gross incompetence or something more sinister? (If it was anyone but Trump I'd think that something else was going on, but Trump has demonstrated that he really is that stupid.)

Under Jimmy Carter, the CIA was purged of dead wood, off the reservation cowboys, known incompetents and notable fools.

When Reagan became president, he went out of his way to rehire as many of these fools as possible, just to spite Carter. So this sort of crap is not unknown.

^^^ That

Obama Care is a great concept but a more cost effective way must be sought. Castro-Care is much cheaper, claiming it spends more time in preventative medicines. Obese Americans who shove a stream of burgers and six-packs down their necks on a constant basis will eventually need expensive medicare.

The UK still has a good National Health System though it is now overstretched more than before.

^Twitler's response.
And the Obama Admin took that clearance away when they fired Flynn.
I think I need to correct this. It sounds like his clearance wasn't taken away from him, but he was shown the door.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama Care is a great concept but a more cost effective way must be sought. Castro-Care is much cheaper, claiming it spends more time in preventative medicines. Obese Americans who shove a stream of burgers and six-packs down their necks on a constant basis will eventually need expensive medicare.

The UK still has a good National Health System though it is now overstretched more than before.
What in the heck are you talking about?! The subject is Russian and Trumponian connections, not health care.

I think I need to correct this. It sounds like his clearance wasn't taken away from him, but he was shown the door.

- - - Updated - - -

What in the heck are you talking about?! The subject is Russian and Trumponian connections, not health care.

Something about the "^" symbol in RavenSky's post confused whatever algorithm generates the posts we attribute to a person called whichphilosophy. In actuality, the posts are created by a program that must satisfy the following requirements:

1. Ensure reply is devoid of any content that could establish a definite position (i.e. fetch values from the PRO and CON database for whatever field is denoted as TOPIC)
  2. Insert an attempt at humor from the GRANDMA JOKES sub-directory.
  3. Subtly or overtly diverge the topic from anything that is critical of Trump or Putin (acceptable topics include Marxism, Islam, and [NOT Russia] Europe)

- - - Updated - - -

Something about the "^" symbol in RavenSky's post confused whatever algorithm generates the posts we attribute to a person called whichphilosophy. In actuality, the posts are created by a program that must satisfy the following requirements:

1. Ensure reply is devoid of any content that could establish a definite position (i.e. fetch values from the PRO and CON database for whatever field is denoted as TOPIC)
  3. Subtly or overtly diverge the topic from anything that is critical of Trump or Putin (acceptable topics include Marxism, Islam, and [NOT Russia] Europe) and Obama was a Black Afro-Marxist Muslim who wanted to give BLM thugs all your White women

FIFY

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

3. Subtly or overtly diverge the topic from anything that is critical of Trump or Putin (acceptable topics include Marxism, Islam, and [NOT Russia] Europe) and Obama was a Black Afro-Marxist Muslim who wanted to give BLM thugs all your White women

FIFY

- - - Updated - - -

It was also talking about what Obama did when in office which I compared to a more cost effective method. Russiagate is still going in circles.

The WTF Moment of Russiagate for 5/9/2017

So, anyway, we had former acting AG Yates in Congress, easily brushing aside an attempted smear from Sen. Cruz and Cornyn. Then potential 2020 Presidential candidate, aptly named Sheldon Whitehouse asked about the 'callback' meeting she had with White House council. I found it extremely disturbing.

former acting AG Yates said:
That's right, because one of the questions that Mr. McGahn asked me when I went back over the second day was essentially, why does it matter to DOJ if one White House official lies to another White House official?
How long has the White House council been council'ing in Government to have asked that question? The council is Don McGahn. Not quite a Steve Bannon outsider, but his question was disturbing based on the complete lack of understanding of the consequences of what acting AG Yates was telling him.

The question exposes partisan incompetence.

- - - Updated - - -

It was also talking about what Obama did when in office which I compared to a more cost effective method. Russiagate is still going in circles.
The White House is covered in smoke and you still want to say, "Maybe they left a pan of brownies in the oven."

We know now that even President Obama warned Trump about Flynn in November. We know that Yates warned the Trump Admin about Flynn being (at best) compromised with Russia in later January. We know that Flynn wasn't fired until after the story got reported on.

We know that Flynn wasn't fired until after the story got reported on.
Well, that's par for the course.
The military has various levels of casualty connected to nuclear weapons, ostensibly determined by the damage to the weapon, the recovery and if the public was exposed to radioactive material.

In practice, the levels were
1) problems we can solve without telling anyone outside of the command
2) problems we can't hide from our superior commands
3) problems that appear on CNN.

It's just not really a casualty until the 60 minutes crew is on the brow. That's when shit has to change....

We know that Flynn wasn't fired until after the story got reported on.
Well, that's par for the course.
The military has various levels of casualty connected to nuclear weapons, ostensibly determined by the damage to the weapon, the recovery and if the public was exposed to radioactive material.

In practice, the levels were
1) problems we can solve without telling anyone outside of the command
2) problems we can't hide from our superior commands
3) problems that appear on CNN.

It's just not really a casualty until the 60 minutes crew is on the brow. That's when shit has to change....
Except the problem was "Chief National Security Advisor was compromised by the Russians". It wasn't "Chief National Security Advisor was paid to speak to Russian TV propaganda outlet." They fired him for lying to Pence... not for talking to the Russian Intelligence agent.

So we are left with a few options.
1) Flynn wasn't "compromised", the White House was, so no big deal
2) Trump Admin just figured it was partisan shit and lacked intelligence to understand it was an issue
3) Trump Admin is really fucking stupid

Honestly, all three are quite possible, but all of the smoke pushes more towards 1 than 2 and 3. The really odd thing is that Flynn was fired, yet Trump is still supporting the guy and out of the other side of his mouth, blaming Obama for all of this, and that would more point to Issue 3 and 1, ie a White House compromised to Russia and being too stupid to know it.

^^^ That
I thought the same thing. I think Trump is getting senile and grumpy. It is also complicated by the fact that he had been having his butt kissed all his life until this unexpected election happened.

The really odd thing is that Flynn was fired, yet Trump is still supporting the guy and out of the other side of his mouth, blaming Obama for all of this, and that would more point to Issue 3 and 1, ie a White House compromised to Russia and being too stupid to know it.

I guess he won't wake up until Uncle Vlad releases the pissergate tapes...

And you're more likely to cost us money being a MALE.

Men are 2.1 times more likely to die from liver disease, 2.7 times more likely to die from HIV/AIDS, 4.1 times more likely to commit suicide, and 3.8 times more likely to be murder victims than women.

Men die younger than women, and they are more burdened by illness during life. They fall ill at a younger age and have more chronic illnesses than women. For example, men are nearly 10 times more likely to get inguinal hernias than women, and five times more likely to have aortic aneurysms. American men are about four times more likely to contract AIDS or be hit by gout; they are more than three times more likely than women to develop kidney stones, to become alcoholics, or to have bladder cancer. And they are about twice as likely to suffer from emphysema or a duodenal ulcer. Although women see doctors more often than men, men cost our society much more for medical care beyond age 65.
http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/mars-vs-venus-the-gender-gap-in-health

Women cost more early, men more later. Smokers more early, non-smokers more later (smokers dying early and all). Regardless, this was a derail by WP who is desperately trying to make a quota or something.

- - - Updated - - -

The White House is covered in smoke and you still want to say, "Maybe they left a pan of brownies in the oven."

We know now that even President Obama warned Trump about Flynn in November. We know that Yates warned the Trump Admin about Flynn being (at best) compromised with Russia in later January. We know that Flynn wasn't fired until after the story got reported on.
Yeah, but the Women's March was run by Marxists and Putin is a saint.

And you're more likely to cost us money being a MALE.

Men are 2.1 times more likely to die from liver disease, 2.7 times more likely to die from HIV/AIDS, 4.1 times more likely to commit suicide, and 3.8 times more likely to be murder victims than women.

Men die younger than women, and they are more burdened by illness during life. They fall ill at a younger age and have more chronic illnesses than women. For example, men are nearly 10 times more likely to get inguinal hernias than women, and five times more likely to have aortic aneurysms. American men are about four times more likely to contract AIDS or be hit by gout; they are more than three times more likely than women to develop kidney stones, to become alcoholics, or to have bladder cancer. And they are about twice as likely to suffer from emphysema or a duodenal ulcer. Although women see doctors more often than men, men cost our society much more for medical care beyond age 65.
http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/mars-vs-venus-the-gender-gap-in-health

I've rarely seen a doctor. I have however sometimes used TCM. So far I don't have any illnesses and missed no time off work for several years. Preventative medicine however is something which is not emphasised enough.

The following should be included which does help. However I can't comment on those who are unfortunate enough to have cancer or something serious.

Life style but also add how someone approaches and resolves problems in life
Diet (sensible foods rather than strange diets)
Life at work.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but the Women's March was run by Marxists and Putin is a saint.

Only 7 of the 8 were Marxists and only one is a convicted terrorist.

The investigation should consider finding evidence rather than grasping at straws.

Putin is definitely not a saint. The US imports more from Russia than it exports to it though this dropped in recent years. Given the volume of trade it would be odd if Russians and Americans involved in trade did not speak to each other be it through agencies and employees.

This is one of the latest reports but still lacking

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.b1f6604d71f6

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html#2017

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it is. Comey has just been sacked.

Back
Top Bottom