• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

Wait, Assange said Russia didn't give them the stolen emails? I would have thought Russian Intelligence would have sent it to Assange directly with a transmittal letter on their letterhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it orchestrated a propaganda campaign involving fake stories, conspiracy sites, bots on Reddit, Twitter, etc. and troll armies...for no particular purpose.

Wait, Assange said Russia didn't give them the stolen emails? I would have thought Russian Intelligence would have sent it to Assange directly with a transmittal letter on their letterhead.

Assange all but told us he got the emails from Seth Rich.

Poor Seth Rich, he got robbed, except they didn't rob him

I was just reading about Seth Rich a few moments ago and not at all surprise that one of the resident Putinistas would invoke this garbage conspiracy theory. The right has this grotesque habit of tormenting certain murder victims' families with wild allegations about their deaths.

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart - CNN Money
DNC Staffer's Murder Draws Fresh Conspiracy Theories - NBC News

Fox News plays a malicious role in this one,

Asked about a quote attributed to him in the Fox News story in which he said his "investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks," Wheeler said he was referring to information that had already been reported in the media.

A Fox News spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment by the time of publication.

I was just reading about Seth Rich a few moments ago and not at all surprise that one of the resident Putinistas would invoke this garbage conspiracy theory. The right has this grotesque habit of tormenting certain murder victims' families with wild allegations about their deaths.

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart - CNN Money
DNC Staffer's Murder Draws Fresh Conspiracy Theories - NBC News

Fox News plays a malicious role in this one,

Asked about a quote attributed to him in the Fox News story in which he said his "investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks," Wheeler said he was referring to information that had already been reported in the media.

A Fox News spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment by the time of publication.

Now there are alternative conspiracy theories though Wikileaks (and McFee) have claimed the leaks were not spread by the 'Russians;

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...affer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

We’ve reportedly documented that the DNC emails were leaked … not hacked.

(And the “evidence” that it was the Ruskies has collapsed.)

The head of Wikileaks – the organization which published the leaked DNC emails – has previously hinted that the leaker was DNC insider Seth Rich.

Today, the local Washington DC Fox news channel reports that the Rich family’s private investigator – a former Homicide Detective in Washington DC and white collar criminal investigator for the Attorney General of the State of Ohio – says that evidence on Rich’s computers proves that he communicated with Wikileaks:

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth...c^tfw&ref_url=http://www.washingtonsblog.com/

We’ll update details as they’re released …

Looks like fun.

Hey, spambot, the link I posted already debunked your fake news.

Hey, spambot, the link I posted already debunked your fake news.

I said there were alternative conspiracy theories with different stories about. There is no clear evidence who leaked the memos and there are a lot of odd reports around. In fact none of the sources can be taken seriously since conclusions are made without an indefeasible presentation by anyone.

Not a single word you just said is true or cogent. Spambot needs debugging.

I would bother if you had ever shown serious willingness to retract. Virtually any time I or anyone has bothered, you subsequently fail to acknowledge. Must be the bot programming.

I would bother if you had ever shown serious willingness to retract. Virtually any time I or anyone has bothered, you subsequently fail to acknowledge. Must be the bot programming.

Examples are lacking. So of course you won't because you have no logical trail of evidence to link anyone with the Wikileaks other than Wikileaks. What we have is one claim this person passed information and one claiming he didn't. There is no clear link to show the Russians or anyone else did this.

It's not a matter of retraction it's a matter of seeing something that makes sense plus supports the various claims the Russians or others did this.

Case in point, I just pointed out that my link debunked yours, and you just shined it on. The same as yesterday, I pointed out errors in a post and you also ignored it, and even kept on repeating an error. It's like talking to a bot.

Case in point, I just pointed out that my link debunked yours, and you just shined it on. The same as yesterday, I pointed out errors in a post and you also ignored it, and even kept on repeating an error. It's like talking to a bot.

You didn't read what I said. I'm not agreeing with anything said at this moment, or earlier. You didn't debunk anything but mentioned someone else's response to all of this. Replying does not always mean debunking.

I like how they proved he had emailed Wikileaks, and that is about it for evidence.

Indeed it's difficult to distinguish now between fake news and alternative fake news. :)
That isn't fake news. It is just a bogus investigation that didn't uncover anything. A guy close to Assange says he was the middle man, but I don't believe he provided any evidence that was the case.

Indeed it's difficult to distinguish now between fake news and alternative fake news. :)
That isn't fake news. It is just a bogus investigation that didn't uncover anything. A guy close to Assange says he was the middle man, but I don't believe he provided any evidence that was the case.

I've mentioned this before, but wasn't their founding principle trusted anonymity for their sources. Curious that they're so transparent in this one instance...

I've mentioned this before, but wasn't their founding principle trusted anonymity for their sources. Curious that they're so transparent in this one instance...
And apparently this was the same guy that leaked the French emails too?

Back
Top Bottom