• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

Indeed it's difficult to distinguish now between fake news and alternative fake news. :)

That's nothing new. I've seen you having trouble with that - and real news - for a long time, just like other trumpsuckers.

Indeed it's difficult to distinguish now between fake news and alternative fake news. :)

That's nothing new. I've seen you having trouble with that - and real news - for a long time, just like other trumpsuckers.

Examples? News needs to be verified which means checking through other reports etc. Certainly the claims about Russian intervention have concertinaed.

That isn't fake news. It is just a bogus investigation that didn't uncover anything. A guy close to Assange says he was the middle man, but I don't believe he provided any evidence that was the case.

Sounds like this is happening all around. I suppose we can call this fake news and alternative fake news :)

Along those same lines, there this. How The Pro-Trump Media Responds To A Crisis In Just 4 Steps - Buzzfeed

That story reminds me of somebody.

0WCL8m2.jpg

The appointment of Robert Swan Mueller III as a special prosecutor to lead the investigation into allegations of the Russians influencing the elections should be a move in the right direction rather than media sensationalism that has to date produced nothing of intellectual worth.

The appointment of Robert Swan Mueller III to lead the investigation into allegations of the Russians influencing the elections should be a move in the right direction rather than media sensationalism.
Man, I was hoping for Michael Moore.

Along those same lines, there this. How The Pro-Trump Media Responds To A Crisis In Just 4 Steps - Buzzfeed

That story reminds me of somebody.

It is better to show an example of Trump Media rather than some drivel as to what someone says Trump media writes. Here is an example of Buzzfeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BuzzFeed#Trump_dossier[/I]

Trump dossier
Main article: Donald Trump–Russia dossier
On January 10, 2017 CNN reported on the existence of classified documents that claimed Russia had compromising personal and financial information about President-elect Donald Trump.

Both Trump and President Barack Obama had been briefed on the content of the dossier the previous week. CNN did not publish the dossier, or any specific details of the dossier, as they could not be verified.

Later the same day, BuzzFeed published a 35-page dossier in full.[BuzzFeed said that the dossier was unverified and "includes some clear errors". The dossier had been read widely by political and media figures in Washington, and previously been sent to multiple journalists who had declined to publish it as unsubstantiated.[64] In response the next day, Trump called the website a "failing pile of garbage" during a news conference. The publication of the dossier was also met with criticism from, among others, CNN reporter Jake Tapper, who called it irresponsible. BuzzFeed editor-in-chief Ben Smith defended the site's decision to publish the dossier.

Manafort is guilty of money laundering. He will turn on Trump to save his ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitler yesterday said:
“There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself and the Russians — zero."

Captain Crook is trying to abandon ship. No wonder his staff hates him.

House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

"Some of the lawmakers laughed at McCarthy’s comment. Then McCarthy quickly added: “Swear to God.”"

Is he suggesting Russia is bribing a billionaire? On what does he base this on?

No American banker that I know of would finance Trump. He's declared banko too many times. The speculation is that the Russians have financed most of his recent projects. He's probably a billionaire, but a very leveraged one.

Is he suggesting Russia is bribing a billionaire? On what does he base this on?

Are you being intentionally obtuse or seriously lack that much imagination?

Given that WP is (if I remember correctly) a former devotee of L. Ron Hubbard's "religion," the former is a distinct possibility. Intentionally obtuse, deliberately contrarian, or simply playing Devil's Advocate to the hilt.

Back
Top Bottom