• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

The Washington Post has a big headline up about Trump asking the intelligence agencies to publicly say there was no collusion. Isn't that old news? (It's hard to keep track of all the scandals.)

The WaPo hates Trump. It's hard to take all these unverified reports, form anonymous sources seriously until they produce some evidence.
It is funny to watch though :D

The Washington Post has a big headline up about Trump asking the intelligence agencies to publicly say there was no collusion. Isn't that old news? (It's hard to keep track of all the scandals.)

The WaPo hates Trump. It's hard to take all these unverified reports, form anonymous sources seriously until they produce some evidence.

As opposed to Kim Dotcom's twitter feed?

Trump keeps confirming most of the leaks himself. It's his staff who hates him. There's never been a White House with this many leaks. Sometimes they even have like a dozen sources for one story.

Trump keeps confirming most of the leaks himself. It's his staff who hates him. There's never been a White House with this many leaks. Sometimes they even have like a dozen sources for one story.

That's really what all this is...moral cowardice. It's Trump's own people letting the outside world know what's going on as a self preservation tactic, mostly. Trump wants to spin it as former Obama officials, but that doesn't fly. I've been watching the articles sourcing and sometimes it's interesting. The administration would have us believe all of these sources are one or two disgruntled leaking people, but I've seen sourcing like "18 current and former officials" and so on.

I've been asking myself where all the resignations are. Seriously. The only conclusion I can come to is that these people now realize they've painted themselves into a corner along with the orange idiot, and they realize this is the last job they will ever have. Not much help if you spend it all on legal fees if you ask me.

That's really what all this is...moral cowardice. It's Trump's own people letting the outside world know what's going on as a self preservation tactic, mostly. Trump wants to spin it as former Obama officials, but that doesn't fly. I've been watching the articles sourcing and sometimes it's interesting. The administration would have us believe all of these sources are one or two disgruntled leaking people, but I've seen sourcing like "18 current and former officials" and so on.

I've been asking myself where all the resignations are. Seriously. The only conclusion I can come to is that these people now realize they've painted themselves into a corner along with the orange idiot, and they realize this is the last job they will ever have. Not much help if you spend it all on legal fees if you ask me.

The Republicans and Democrats have been bleating about the bush for quite a few months now.

The Republicans and Democrats have been bleating about the bush for quite a few months now.

The number you are looking for is 4. By comparison, it took years of investigation before Nixon was forced to resign.

Also, the American idiom is "beating around the bush". Something like "Ходить вокруг да около" though it may not be exact.

How anyone can constantly beat the "just as bad" horse now is beyond me. :beatdeadhorse:

This isn't a partisan issue, and people need to stop pretending it is in order to hide Trump's gross incompetence and corruption. The fact of the matter is Mr. Bean has taken over the United States government, and he needs to go. Provable collusion would be nice, but we shouldn't put all our eggs in that basket. Put simply it may not be provable. It seems obvious to me while Trump definitely benefited from the Russian effort to discredit and destabilize our democracy, the Russian certainly didn't need Trump to do so. Yet, there's SO MUCH this man and by extension the Republican party has to answer for. I don't understand why people like you defend him, and I wonder if you realize how badly it makes you appear. Everyone that has publicly gone to bat for this orange douche nozzle has ended up regretting it. Every single one of them ends up looking so incredibly foolish. Quite simply, you are trying to defend the indefensible.

Yeah, the DC machine is quite against Trump. I can't imagine why. He was critical of the CIA and then tries to get all close and cozy and say the media lied about his statements about the CIA. Now keep in mind, this is after Intelligence is collected by allies indicating something is wrong with the Trump Campaign.

Trump has been nothing but hostile to the media which in large part has merely been reporting what he or his press group says.

And while a small wing of the FBI loves Trump, he fired an extremely popular Director.

There is thing about burning bridges...

It has been postulated that the more leaks from within reflects how bad it really is in the WH. So many actually have a conscious and really want to do what is right, that is why they tell the press (whole world) what is going on. The first one to quit and spill the beans is a hero. Maybe these staffers are gathering as much evidence that they can. One can only hope.

Former CIA Director Brennan is testifying to before the House Intelligence Committee. Chair of the committee Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas started by saying "stories about efforts by Russia to interfere in the election are false or misleading". Un-fucking-believable. Exactly whose side is he on??? Good thing that Brennan is correcting him. Bad thing is that it won't sink in.

And Coates refused to say at the Senate hearings if Trump asked him to publicly announce that there was no collusion.

Former CIA Director Brennan is testifying to before the House Intelligence Committee. Chair of the committee Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas started by saying "stories about efforts by Russia to interfere in the election are false or misleading". Un-fucking-believable. Exactly whose side is he on??? Good thing that Brennan is correcting him. Bad thing is that it won't sink in.

And Coates refused to say at the Senate hearings if Trump asked him to publicly announce that there was no collusion.
Is there an allowable privilege there?

So asked two CIA to intervene, an FBI Director to drop the investigation, fired said FBI Director. Yeah, nothing to see here.
hqdefault.jpg

Hey, weren't we supposed to find out the replacement guy last week?

NBC has just confirmed it is Jared Kushner under scrutiny by FBI probe.

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.9d62e52aa890

Holy shit!

Is Ivanka the only one in the whole White House Staff who didn't have nefarious communications with the Russians?
Ivanka is a deep cover Russian spy who was implanted in the uterus of her mother.

So these people have no honor, so how fast do they spill the beans? And may explain why Kuschner kicked out the Christie transitional squad.

Back
Top Bottom