• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

Last edited:
No, he was not negotiating.

And you know that ...How? Did Breitbart tell you? Faux Nooz? Or did you get it from RT?

If this was just some chummy conversation, why shouldn't they release the transcripts and recordings? The fact that they have not done so indicates that there was sensitive content, wouldn't you agree?
NSA informed me.

Saying the words "Flynn is evidence"is not providing evidence.

Flynn resigned because of wrongdoing.
Yes, his wrongdoing was lying to FBI and Pence.
No wonder you guys ended up with Trump as your President.

We elected Trump because of a misinformation campaign that included misinformation from right-wing sources such as Trump and other sources such as Russia.
You elected Trump because Hillary was terrible.

Flynn resigned because of wrongdoing.
Yes, his wrongdoing was lying to FBI and Pence.

According to what he has said and if he lied about that (i.e., if Pence already knew) then it's a different kind of wrongdoing. So his wrongdoing is at a minimum of the kind of claim you are making, but it could be much worse.

No wonder you guys ended up with Trump as your President.

We elected Trump because of a misinformation campaign that included misinformation from right-wing sources such as Trump and other sources such as Russia.
You elected Trump because Hillary was terrible.

Hillary wasn't a superstar, but no, there was definitely an affect from propaganda, to include lies by Trump, lies by Russia, and the James Comey thing. In such a close election, things like the James Comey matter and a campaign of misinformation make a huge difference in outcome.

Hillary wasn't a superstar, but no, there was definitely an affect from propaganda, to include lies by Trump, lies by Russia, and the James Comey thing. In such a close election, things like the James Comey matter and a campaign of misinformation make a huge difference in outcome.

Close election my ass. Trump should never have gotten more than 10%. The fact that he did tells you that there is something chronically wrong with the system. Russia thing is nothing but a convinient excuse.

Close election my ass. Trump should never have gotten more than 10%.

No, you are exaggerating. There were two main candidates and both had high disapproval ratings, one worse than the other. The two main candidates corresponded to the two main parties and because one was not significantly disliked more than the other, one would rationally expect Republicans to vote one way and Dems for the other, (FOR THE MOST PART). Now there are many exceptions to that, but none so much as to account for Trump only receiving 10% of the vote.

barbos said:
The fact that he did tells you that there is something chronically wrong with the system. Russia thing is nothing but a convinient excuse.

There are lots of things wrong with the system, but just because there exists Thing1 to ThingN, does in no way exonerate Thing(N+1) from also being a problem.

Not only are you referring to the wrong thing, but your argument also makes no sense.

Close election my ass. Trump should never have gotten more than 10%. The fact that he did tells you that there is something chronically wrong with the system. Russia thing is nothing but a convinient excuse.
Russia was involved. Get over it. The question is, was the Trump campaign team involved with Russia. Trump's change in spirit on Russia came at an odd time during the campaign.

Regarding the election, right-wing, anti-progress candidates and issues have been gaining support in Europe and the US. Brexit can not be blamed on the Democrats. Some people want to go back to the brilliant days of isolationism and whiteness that blessed Europe and the US back in the 20s. They seem to have no idea that such things didn't work well in the long term.

Russia was involved. Get over it.
There is no evidence of that. The only "evidence" you have is circumstantial, yes russians did not like Hillary, but she started it.
The question is, was the Trump campaign team involved with Russia. Trump's change in spirit on Russia came at an odd time during the campaign.
Again. there is no evidence. The "evidence" which was presented at one time turned out to be lame fabrication and I think warrant an investigation.
Regarding the election, right-wing, anti-progress candidates and issues have been gaining support in Europe and the US. Brexit can not be blamed on the Democrats.
Why not? Obama was a democrat and he took part in arab mess spring which caused all that refugees invasion into EU.

Pulled right out of your ass.

Yeah - there's no evidence whatsoever, that's why politicians on both sides of the aisle are calling for a special prosecutor.
FAIL better, barbosovich.
Since when do you trust politicians?

CIA, FBI NSA officials are not politicians. They're the ones who have convinced politicians on both sides of the aisle that your puppet is a puppet.
I know some politicians that I trust BTW.

Since when do you trust politicians?

CIA, FBI NSA officials are not politicians. They're the ones who have convinced politicians on both sides of the aisle that your puppet is a puppet.
But they don't say they have evidence. They merely have "high" confidence which is a nice way to say "We have no evidence"
I know some politicians that I trust BTW.
Good for you.

But they don't say they have evidence.

Your puppet is a puppet. Most people already know it, and soon everyone will know it.

They merely have "high" confidence which is a nice way to say "We have no evidence"

Obviously English is not your first language.

Your puppet is a puppet. Most people already know it, and soon everyone will know it.

They merely have "high" confidence which is a nice way to say "We have no evidence"

High confidence is often used when there is no actual tangible evidence. In Russiagate there is still no smoking gun.

High confidence is often used when there is no actual tangible evidence. In Russiagate there is still no smoking gun.

Yeah - we should just forget it, because tomorrow the Repugs will further commit themselves to treason by refusing to allow an independent investigation into Trump's corruption and collusion with Russia. There will never be a smoking gun because the Repugs will bury it. And even if it's found, it will be met with the usual barrage of alternative facts, and the real story will be characterized as Fake News.

Do you think there should be an independent investigation, WP? Or do you think we should wait until an airtight case makes itself, before trying to make an airtight case?

Yep.

I feel so much better now that all those people have been interviewed, so many documents examined and records scoured.

Oh, ... wait. :confused:

My english is good enough to not be an issue here.
Does "tremendous confidence" go before or after "high confidence"?

Back
Top Bottom