• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

The investigation is into possible obstruction. I made a comment based on logic

You made the comment based on utter ignorance. For all your pretense, you don't even understand that guilt of obstruction does not depend on the outcome of the investigation being obstructed.

The obstruction seems more like grasping straws

What it seems like to you is of less than zero consequence. It seems like a slam-dunk case to others, many of whom exhibit much greater knowledge of the legal issues than you do.

Unfortunately, the ignore function is not useful against spammers.

The Washington Post has an exhaustive article today, which also has some new revelations. It's all "fake news" though to those that are receiving my signal, so no need to read it, just use your standard tag lines please. Thanks.

What I found interesting is how bipartisan commissions were attempted several times in response, as was hardening of the voting systems, which paranoid Republicans rebuffed citing a "federal takeover".

The Obama administration was really between a rock and a hard place, and it all goes back to the paranoid ravings that Republicans have had for the last decade, along with Trump's insistence that the election was rigged. They were in uncharted waters, but I still think they could have handled this better. Apparently one reason they didn't push back harder was because they thought that Russian capability could be much worse in regards to the election.

What's really worrying is that this is still an ongoing problem.

The Obama administration was really between a rock and a hard place, and it all goes back to the paranoid ravings that Republicans have had for the last decade, along with Trump's insistence that the election was rigged. They were in uncharted waters, but I still think they could have handled this better. Apparently one reason they didn't push back harder was because they thought that Russian capability could be much worse in regards to the election.

What exactly do you want him to do? Send Podesta and Hillary Clinton "IT security for dummies" book? Or maybe nuke Russia?

You made the comment based on utter ignorance. For all your pretense, you don't even understand that guilt of obstruction does not depend on the outcome of the investigation being obstructed.

The obstruction seems more like grasping straws

What it seems like to you is of less than zero consequence. It seems like a slam-dunk case to others, many of whom exhibit much greater knowledge of the legal issues than you do.

Agreed, the guilt of obstruction does not depend on the outcome of the investigation being obstructed. That is true if the person is actually guilty where being proven so or not does not alter the fact. The exceptions may be in the Pulpit where a person guilty of sin will be punished by God. That is to say only God, the 'Devil' and the person know the real story.

Investigations however are or should find the evidence, evaluate it measure it and come to a rational conclusion.

Slam Dunk would suggest typically something desirable that requires little further effort.

So the asinine bleating of the media alone isn't slam dunk until the investigation is complete. (Did you spot the error in the preceding sentence? :) ) This has to rule out speculation, conjecture, opinion and butt-hurt.

Captain Obvious.

The Washington Post has an exhaustive article today, which also has some new revelations. It's all "fake news" though to those that are receiving my signal, so no need to read it, just use your standard tag lines please. Thanks.

What I found interesting is how bipartisan commissions were attempted several times in response, as was hardening of the voting systems, which paranoid Republicans rebuffed citing a "federal takeover".

What was the ground breaking jaw-dropping discovery which the Washington Post printed after many others? If it's about Russia hacking or attempting to hack, that's not been news since the first computer database was put into commission.

Agreed, the guilt of obstruction does not depend on the outcome of the investigation being obstructed. That is true if the person is actually guilty where being proven so or not does not alter the fact. The exceptions may be in the Pulpit where a person guilty of sin will be punished by God. That is to say only God, the 'Devil' and the person know the real story.

Investigations however are or should find the evidence, evaluate it measure it and come to a rational conclusion.

Slam Dunk would suggest typically something desirable that requires little further effort.

So the asinine bleating of the media alone isn't slam dunk until the investigation is complete. (Did you spot the error in the preceding sentence? :) ) This has to rule out speculation, conjecture, opinion and butt-hurt.

Captain Obvious.

0c567f765d5aaede661760e28aed96199f1a5fc48fbcca36e5d887f73eb8db40.jpg

What exactly do you want him to do? Send Podesta and Hillary Clinton "IT security for dummies" book? Or maybe nuke Russia?

What we can be sure of is that there will be no appropriate response of any sort by the Trump "administration."

The lardly sack of shit still hasn't addressed the problem (for obvious reasons) and it's unlikely that he will.

I find it interesting that Democrats are often accused of making up elaborate stories to cover for Hillary or Podesta. Yet, it's you guys that KEEP BRINGING THEM UP. Like whatthefuck right? They're not my concern anymore, and I hope they both stay put wherever they're at.

Since you're one of the squawkers that denies Russian involvement in anything, then obviously you have nothing to worry about.

I find it interesting that Democrats are often accused of making up elaborate stories to cover for Hillary or Podesta. Yet, it's you guys that KEEP BRINGING THEM UP. Like whatthefuck right? They're not my concern anymore, and I hope they both stay put wherever they're at.

Since you're one of the squawkers that denies Russian involvement in anything, then obviously you have nothing to worry about.

Well I am worried about neocons like Clinton,McCain making up stories involving Russia.

Well I am worried about neocons like Clinton,McCain making up stories involving Russia.

At what point has Clinton been involved in the investigation? McCain is somewhat involved, but involved in the same way a drunk great grandparent is involved at Christmas.

At what point has Clinton been involved in the investigation?
At point where she hired main hacking investigator.
McCain is somewhat involved, but involved in the same way a drunk great grandparent is involved at Christmas.
Who is a senator.

Trump just admitted that he doesn't have tapes of his conversation with Comey. I'll add that he has also violated the letter of witness-intimidation laws. Doesn't work at well with seasoned federal investigators as it did in your real estate deals, does it Donny?

This may ultimately have more impact than the actual firing.

In reading over conservative boards, the response there is not "Oh no, he got caught lying again." Rather, it's "Hahahaha! He made the libtards chase their tails and is driving them crazy! Greatest POTUS ever!"

We're so fucked.

You're only fucked in the Democrats continue on the course of blaming everyone but themselves for everything that befalls them.
The Democrats should sack their leadership and connect with the people they should be representing.

In reading over conservative boards, the response there is not "Oh no, he got caught lying again." Rather, it's "Hahahaha! He made the libtards chase their tails and is driving them crazy! Greatest POTUS ever!"

We're so fucked.

You're only fucked in the Democrats continue on the course of blaming everyone but themselves for everything that befalls them.
The Democrats should sack their leadership and connect with the people they should be representing.

Precisely.

Back
Top Bottom