• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Russian Invasion of Ukraine - tactics and logistics

By today, there was supposed to be a "great patriotic government" installed in Kyiv, the "Nazis" were supposed to be utterly defeated
Well, you keep sending supplies to nazis, obviously, it's gonna take more time.
Naw. Your side is done in Kyiv. Butts kicked. This was always about Russians stealing a land bridge to Crimea. I said it from day one. The Nazi excuse was just a ruse to fool the Russian people. And it worked. All that the Russians are doing are stealing land, stealing water, stealing Ukrainian supplies and tractors, killing people, destroying their property, stealing their children. That's right, your sicko side is stealing children and sending them to Russia. I feel terrible for the crimes that Russia has committed in Ukraine. The only good news is that your military is so degraded, that you won't be able to invade any other countries. Secondly, Putler has united the border countries against Russia. Finland and Sweden will strengthen Nato. Your side will eventually return to what you do best: operating a gas station. And the gas station will soon be out of business.

You spent 20 years in Afghanistan, and nobody was helping afghans.
If that's your standard of a "successful military operation", I've got some really fucking bad news for you and God Emperor Putin.

You spent 20 years in Afghanistan, and nobody was helping afghans.
If that's your standard of a "successful military operation", I've got some really fucking bad news for you and God Emperor Putin.
I have a bad news for you, the reason why Russia is winning is because they have support of the people in Ukraine. And the reason why nazis are losing is because they are nazis.

Looks like US State Department knows that SBU are not the good guys.
Imagine that. This is clearly the case of right hand not knowing what left one is doing.

Forget Azov nazis funding in direct violation of US Congress, SBU itself according to the State Department are the bad guys.
Everyone in western governments knows they are lying. But I guess they are so transfixed on putting Putin down that they can live with these lies.
Ukraine is neither democracy nor it free press country. State Department says it themselves. Ukraine government puts western journalists on the kill list.
Well, after State Department admitted supporting ISIS in order to overthrow Assad, it should not be that surprising.

What a shill.
“I’m not in Ukraine, I’m in the independent Republic of Donetsk”
:hysterical:

Life in Mariupol is slowly returning to something normal. Nazis are gone.
auto-translate is atrocious, but you can see smiles, you can't fake smiles.
MSM liars are not going to report that of course.

Last edited:
More about US critters flat out admitting the shit they are doing.
Pentagon admitted what Mearsheimer was correct.
US is using Ukrainians as a cannon fodder against Russia. Russia can't win, cause China is watching I guess.
They don't care about Ukraine one way or another, all they care is hurting Russia.
This thing is fascinating to me, US politicians are not ashamed of supporting scam like nazis, ISIS, other scambags, they truly believe that american public will eat that shit they are selling. And they are not wrong. If public here is representative then they will eat this shit and ask for more. Amazing!

Do you people even ask yourself a question why in 8 years not a single MSM journalist visited Crimea/Eastern Ukraine? Are you that dense?

The writing is on the wall. Plenty of rich Russians don't live in Russia and after this debacle, it makes finacial sense that even fewer will.
And this is a bad thing? how?
You realize that they would have to keep their money IN Russia now?
You really have not thought that through, have you?

Eva Karene Bartlett is a Canadian activist, commentator, and blogger who has propagated conspiracy theories in connection to the Syrian civil war,[1][2] most notably the disproven allegation that the White Helmets stage rescues and "recycle" children in its videos.[1][3][4][5]

Bartlett describes herself as an "independent writer and rights activist."[3] She writes commentary pieces for RT's website.[note 1][7][8] Critics contend that her advocacy amounts to participation in a disinformation campaign whereby the aim is to lessen the responsibility of the Assad regime for the acts of indiscriminate killing during the war.

Cite, please.
US is using Ukrainians as a cannon fodder against Russia. Russia can't win, cause China is watching I guess.
They don't care about Ukraine one way or another, all they care is hurting Russia.
Cite, please.

Cite, please.
Cite, please.
Some Pentagon critter.
Are you surprised they admit that or you simply gullible enough to believe "Ukraine, Democracy, freedom and shit!"?

Eva Karene Bartlett is a Canadian activist, commentator, and blogger who has propagated conspiracy theories in connection to the Syrian civil war,[1][2] most notably the disproven allegation that the White Helmets stage rescues and "recycle" children in its videos.[1][3][4][5]

Bartlett describes herself as an "independent writer and rights activist."[3] She writes commentary pieces for RT's website.[note 1][7][8] Critics contend that her advocacy amounts to participation in a disinformation campaign whereby the aim is to lessen the responsibility of the Assad regime for the acts of indiscriminate killing during the war.
Yep, she was talking about that too.
You put a label on a person and there is no need to address their argument.
Perfect strategy.

So, name a single not a conspiracy theorist person who visited Crimea?
Do you honestly believe I will ever take BBC clearly staged video about chemical attack as something other than utter lie?
Do you honestly believe I will take all these Ukrainian fakes as anything as utter lies?
The moment your media insisted on presenting war crimes perpetrated by your side as something perpetrated by my side I stopped giving a damn about your opinion.

Cite, please.
Cite, please.
Some Pentagon critter.
Are you surprised they admit that or you simply gullible enough to believe "Ukraine, Democracy, freedom and shit!"?
That's what you call a citation??? No wonder you are so gullible.

Cite, please.
Cite, please.
Some Pentagon critter.
That's what you call a citation??? No wonder you are so gullible.
I don't care what you think.

Senile in Chief said so.
The fact is, NATO is already at war with Russia.
NATO/US conducted a nazi coup in Ukraine in 2014 in order to start a war with Russia. Mearsheimer explained that in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom