• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Same old, same old

What sort of human straps a bomb to their own 9 and 12 year old daughters?

A very religious one.
It's no that much different from what trumpsucking evangelicals are doing to their kids.

What sort of human straps a bomb to their own 9 and 12 year old daughters?

A very religious one.
It's no that much different from what trumpsucking evangelicals are doing to their kids.
I'd say there is quite a bit of difference. It isn't as if Trump ever glorified violence against opponents of his. :thinking:

Ya, but if they're not doing it, they're not doing it. There's a big difference between followers of a given -ism being potentially able to use their own children as weapons of mass murder and some followers actually doing it.

Well, I'm glad I cam here for this discussion.

It had not yet occurred to me this incident was about Trump.

So killing children is good when Republicans do it, but bad when fareynurs do it?

Is this more of that "objective morality" you guys are always carrying on about?

So killing children is good when Republicans do it, but bad when fareynurs do it?

Is this more of that "objective morality" you guys are always carrying on about?

okay, seriously dude - how the holy fuck do you get to there from what dismal posted? There're at least 17 missing dots in that picture.

okay, seriously dude - how the holy fuck do you get to there from what dismal posted? There're at least 17 missing dots in that picture.

It's Underseer.

There's a poster on another site that goes by "ponderingturtle". If Underseer isn't the same person, then I'm pretty sure they're related. Potentially even twins separated at birth.

The largest act of terrorism in this century was the US attack and decade long military occupation of Iraq.

Countless crimes.

Immeasurable misery.

And the US has carried out violence against Muslims constantly since that occupation ended.

US violence against Muslims.

Same old, same old.

Hmmm. I don't know. Sometimes yes; sometimes no.

It's depends on (oh, let's just call it the stage of escalation) or where you're at in your sicko development. For instance, a prolific serial killer who has been charged in 35 counts but has admittedly killed 70 might vehemently deny a murder he did not commit, but then someone wanting to lash out by wreaking havoc but has only created minimal havoc might take credit even when it was not orchestrated by him.

If a terrorist focus is quite specific and a particular terrorist attack doesn't align, one might not take credit, but if it does align, then, ooh, they might if no one else does.

How often have we been able to count the hits and misses? I would suppose there have been attacks by group A with group B who has attacked others not taking credit.

Underseer can leap 17 dots in a single post

Back
Top Bottom