• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sean Spicer resigns

So, what are the chances that this new guy is a good material for comedy?

He's not the new press secretary, Sarah Sanders is. He's the new "communications director." He won't be doing the briefings. But still, yeah chances are strong he is good material.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJXrgxvIN3M[/YOUTUBE]

Trump is almost as good an athlete as Kim Jong Un.

So, what are the chances that this new guy is a good material for comedy?

He's not the new press secretary, Sarah Sanders is. He's the new "communications director." He won't be doing the briefings. But still, yeah chances are strong he is good material.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJXrgxvIN3M[/YOUTUBE]

Trump is almost as good an athlete as Kim Jong Un.
He has seen him throw a football through a tire? Oh, I would have so followed up on that... "You are talking about President Trump, not Tim Tebow, right?"

I remember back in my college days and we were doing our big ass senior year presentations, and one group had a guy go for his portion and he spoke for about 4 or 5 minutes, and didn't say a fucking thing. I bring that up because seeing the Mooch up there gave me a flashback to that moment.

Question: 'With all of the shit in the press right now, is the President under siege, is that why you are here now?'
Answer: Look. He's a very competitive guy. He throws footballs and stuff. At MSG, nothing buy net. He beat Vince McMahon at WM. Have you seen McMahon, that guy is ripped! He won the America's Cup. I saw him get 30 runs in a single over. The guy scored 12 in a single end of curling. Have you ever seen someone score a 0 at a hole in golf? I saw the President do it! So he is very competitive. Very competitive. He once won both sides of an over/under bet! That is what he is, very competitive. And that is why he does what he does.
Question: A follow-up, what does that have to do with firing Spicer?

The Mooch disses The Donald

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/Q0yZJg2N3yA[/YOUTUBE]

Obviously another ass-kissing coat-tail rider.

You're saying he stopped thinking on orders.

That is an ignorant thing to do.

No, you still don't understand.

He knows he's lying. That's what the boss told him to do, that's what he does. No ignorance.

You seem to think that merely following orders is an excuse for ignorant behavior.

It isn't.

It makes the behavior more ignorant, not less.

You're saying he stopped thinking on orders.

That is an ignorant thing to do.

He knows he's lying. That's what the boss told him to do, that's what he does. No ignorance.
I love how all of that extreme right-wing partisanship gave Obama two terms, so now it is the left-wing's turn to be humiliated.

You seem to think that merely following orders is an excuse for ignorant behavior.

It isn't.

When he knows what he is doing, it remains not a matter of ignorance.

It isn't.

I see his behavior as being ignorant in the fact that he thought he could get away with such blatant dictatorial displays.

He was ignorant of the art of persuasion and deflection.

I see his behavior as being ignorant in the fact that he thought he could get away with such blatant dictatorial displays.

Yes, maybe how you perceive him, but with no real ability to know his heart and mind.

Yes, maybe how you perceive him, but with no real ability to know his heart and mind.

His heart and mind is so corrupted it is something that would harm me to really see.

I still can't believe her name is actually Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I keep imagining a chimera of Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, and Bernie Sanders. She has the least original politician name ever.

When is THAT? 3am tweet time? Or back in the day, when he was lusting after his own daughter?
Oh, right - when he's kowtowing to Uncle Vlad in the hope that the Russians can rig the election for him.
Got it.

It isn't.

Ignorant means not knowing. What are you saying he doesn't know?

When is THAT? 3am tweet time? Or back in the day, when he was lusting after his own daughter?
Oh, right - when he's kowtowing to Uncle Vlad in the hope that the Russians can rig the election for him.
Got it.
This is about Trump, I was referring to Spicer, but the idea works for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom