• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sean Spicer resigns

If Spicer says he resigned, can we really be sure he did?

If Spicer says he resigned, can we really be sure he did?
I read that he will leave his job by the end of August. So when they say "resign" they mean "he plans to resign". We'll know that he has left when Sanders holds a press briefing while drinking from a flask.

We'll know that he has left when Sanders holds a press briefing while drinking from a flask.

And this is why they don't allow cameras in the briefing room anymore...:eeka::laughing-smiley-014

Later,
ElectEngr

What's weird is that they brought visual aids into the press conference yesterday but didn't allow any video to let people see those visual aids.

It's astounding how little they even give a shit anymore.

And this is why they don't allow cameras in the briefing room anymore...:eeka::laughing-smiley-014

Later,
ElectEngr

What's weird is that they brought visual aids into the press conference yesterday but didn't allow any video to let people see those visual aids.

It's astounding how little they even give a shit anymore.

They never did give a shit. It's all about dominating and deflecting to hide what is really going on.

They never did give a shit. It's all about dominating and deflecting to hide what is really going on.

I really, really wish that they had a level of Machiavellian evil about them which they were distracting people from. It would mean that, even though they're evil, the people running the world's last superpower were competent.

The truth is that they are actually this stupid and incompetent. It's scarier than them being evil.

I really, really wish that they had a level of Machiavellian evil about them which they were distracting people from. It would mean that, even though they're evil, the people running the world's last superpower were competent.

The truth is that they are actually this stupid and incompetent. It's scarier than them being evil.

Yep, especially given the situation with North Korea. Could be one of the most important periods of the modern era, and.. yea

I disagree - vehemently. I'm sure it's different for y'all in Mexico North, but way back in November when I was trying to console my crying wife, I promised her that Trump would get nothing done and then get impeached. So far, this has been almost (except for the SCOTUS debacle) exactly what has occurred, and impeachment is looking more likely by the day. If those clowns were anything but utterly incompetent, they'd be well along the path to destroying our democracy altogether. Sure, their incompetence might mean a few random cruise missiles coming your way, but isn't that better than having Russia on your southern border?

One of the most ignorant assholes to ever live.

He treats the press like an insane dictator and tries to pass off clear lies as truth.

It was great that SNL ridiculed him. A thing worthy of ridicule.

Good fucking riddance.

Spicer resigning is just a drop in the bucket. Aside from him being the exact kind of stonewalling asshole Trump wanted, he must have done something to hurt the ego of the mighty Trumpster. What is happening to our government...I believe I heard Bob Dylan sing about it once...."evaporation to the core." Things get more serious by the day and yet our pseudojournalists keep playing tweedledee and tweedledum and magnifying small non core issues into full blown tiffs. Meanwhile our EPA is being destroyed. Meanwhile we are building new nuclear weapons. Meanwhile we are killing lots of civilians world wide. Meanwhile it has been decided our rich are not rich enough so those who are poor need to stop using healthcare and die. What is happening has extreme potential to generate human misery beyond our wildest notions. Trump is about the least aware national leader we have EVER had...I know it was close between him and Dubbiya but Trump holds the low card here. Our government is failing and we just hear about some disagreement with Ivanka or other such bullshit. Tillerson keeps the oil moving in the ME. The bullshit I heard about him not having a conflict of interest caused me to want to puke. I don't care if Trump slights people or is slighted himself. He needs to get the hell out of our government and take his gang of thieves with him.:thinking:

I thought he was going to be ambassador to Ireland?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He wanted to be Ambassador to the Vatican, he is a devote Catholic. But Trump is a royal asshole. Even after the shit he put Spicer through, he didn't even let the guy meet the Pope.

I actually felt sorry for Spicer on that one. That was a major dickface move of Trump's part (not that I would ever expect better from the fuckwad).

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

Anybody else have Bohemian Rhapsody playing in their head whenever Scaramucci is mentioned?

- - - Updated - - -

Spicer resigning is just a drop in the bucket. =
Which is, of course, how one fills buckets...

If one has plenty of time. i prefer a continuous stream.

Scaramucci looks like a sleazy TV preacher. I hear he is a YEC.

Scaramucci looks like a sleazy TV preacher. I hear he is a YEC.

He seems very pleased with himself, and confident that he can straddle the contradictions of being a Trump spokesman. Let's see what he retains that complacency after Trump leaves him hanging a few times.

Scaramucci -- perfect name for a White House which is run along the lines of Corleone Olive Oil Importing Inc. Note how on his maiden appearance he twice says he loves this president. I which he had said "it's a blessing" so we could hear that line again.
Spicer: of course I wish him ill, but he's with a crowd that exalts propaganda skills. He'll do swimmingly. It will be a relief not to see that bullet head on the TV any more, though I'll miss the Melissa McCarthy impressions.
The only bright spot in this soulless Republican Washington is that Orangey's approvals are, approximately, stuck at 36%. Congress's, even lower. Hard to see how they get a lot of their program across, but, of course, they're quite able to fill the judiciary with regressive hard-liners and make sure that polluters have even more rivers and forests to despoil. We're still only an eighth into Regnum Donaldi Magnus -- yet we've had more chaos and delusion than all five and a half years of Nixie.

Back
Top Bottom