• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sean Spicer resigns

But that's not what ignorance is. Spicer knew that the crowd was small and he called it large. That's a case of him lying, not a case of him being ignorant.

It is ignorant to demand clear falsehood is truth.

It accomplishes nothing except making one look stupid and tyrannical.

No, ignorance means thinking that those falsehoods are truths because you haven't taken the time to fact check. Fact checking them, realizing that they're false and then asserting them as truth anyways is a lie.

These people are liars. Stop trying to apologize for them by categorizing them as simply ignorant.

Now, Trump himself may very well be ignorant. Spicer and the rest of the Trump apologists know that what they're saying is a lie and they say it anyways.

No, ignorance means thinking that those falsehoods are truths because you haven't taken the time to fact check. Fact checking them, realizing that they're false and then asserting them as truth anyways is a lie.

These people are liars. Stop trying to apologize for them by categorizing them as simply ignorant.

Now, Trump himself may very well be ignorant. Spicer and the rest of the Trump apologists know that what they're saying is a lie and they say it anyways.

No. Ignorance is thinking you can simply demand people accept lies and they will do it.

A person can be an ignorant liar.

No. It's not being a good person but it's not being ignorant.

It is incredibly ignorant to claim some crowd that is clearly small is large.

About as ignorant as one can be.

It is the essence of tyranny. To replace fact with demand.

No. Ignorance would mean he didn't know the truth. I'm saying he was lying, not ignorant.

But that's not what ignorance is. Spicer knew that the crowd was small and he called it large. That's a case of him lying, not a case of him being ignorant.

Please speak English on here, not untermenscheease.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Ignorance is thinking you can simply demand people accept lies and they will do it.

But you haven't presented the slightest indication of a fact he didn't know. He was told to lie, he lied. No ignorance.

Bohemia Rhapsody was a revelation.

It was something nobody had ever heard before.

I hate to sully the memory with this latest conman in the Trump administration.

But you haven't presented the slightest indication of a fact he didn't know. He was told to lie, he lied. No ignorance.

He had no clue how stupid he looked.

Very ignorant.

He thought he could just get away with it.

Very ignorant.

And where is this ignorant man now?

Very ignorant.

Very ignorant.

EVERYONE STOP!!! This Merry-Go-Round needs to stop. Move on.

On the crowd size, could Spicessy have been talking about the TOTAL rating of the in person crowd AND the people watching/listening on TV/radio/Internet?

Even then, I think Ray-guns I and Obama I were higher.

Later,
ElectEngr

On the crowd size, could Spicessy have been talking about the TOTAL rating of the in person crowd AND the people watching/listening on TV/radio/Internet?

Even then, I think Ray-guns I and Obama I were higher.

Later,
ElectEngr
The context was clear, he was backing Trump's first deluded lie about inauguration attendance in person. It was a lie without purpose, but we'd soon learn that this would be the new normal in the White House.

Very ignorant.

Very ignorant.

You fail to consider that he was simply doing what the boss told him to do.

Very ignorant.

Very ignorant.

You fail to consider that he was simply doing what the boss told him to do.

You're saying he stopped thinking on orders.

That is an ignorant thing to do.

Bohemia Rhapsody was a revelation.

It was something nobody had ever heard before.

I hate to sully the memory with this latest conman in the Trump administration.
Yeah, Death on 2 Legs would be far more befitting.

I'm Going Slightly Mad

You're saying he stopped thinking on orders.

That is an ignorant thing to do.
*sigh*
What? You started a Spicey Resigns thread and you wanted intellectual discourse? Or we could jabber about who gets the mini-fridge :D

Rumors are that Rex Tillerson might be another rat looking for a rope off the Trumptanic...

What? You started a Spicey Resigns thread and you wanted intellectual discourse? Or we could jabber about who gets the mini-fridge :D
I was hoping not for the unter-death spiral.

Rumors are that Rex Tillerson might be another rat looking for a rope off the Trumptanic...
I wonder what former Hedge Fund manager they can get to replace Tillerson with.

I was hoping not for the unter-death spiral.

I wonder what former Hedge Fund manager they can get to replace Tillerson with.

How about the clever fellow who dubbed it "Rexit"? :hysterical:

Back
Top Bottom