• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sexist cab service opens in New York

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Can I help choose the drivers!?!:wave2:
Can we please add a sexiest cab driver business where the drivers are males only? Because in that case, I'll help choose the drivers. (that said considering that the title alone made no allusion to a gender) Could have been sexiest males or sexiest females.:D

Oh wait...considering I associate sexy with the intellectual and character qualities of a male more than I do about his physical traits/appearance/anatomy etc...Jimmy would have to set up a series of tests measuring the candidates' capacity to use their brains. As well as whether they are evenhanded in the way they use their brains. As well as whether they are sweethearts and kind. Oh boy...that would be way too much.

You mean like Liam Neeson? I associate Liam Neeson with very sexy, mostly because he seems to be so intelligent. And a good driver. Jimmy wouldn't have to do any testing for Liam Neeson. He's already passed every test that matters.

I don't often take cabs but if Liam Neeson were driving, I would probably take his cab.

You mean like Liam Neeson? I associate Liam Neeson with very sexy, mostly because he seems to be so intelligent. And a good driver. Jimmy wouldn't have to do any testing for Liam Neeson. He's already passed every test that matters.

I don't often take cabs but if Liam Neeson were driving, I would probably take his cab.
Or Jason Stratham. He drives well, and I'd totally take a cap ride from Jason Stratham. I mean, besides the bad-guy look and the fantastic body... there's also the melty voice to go with it...

And seriously? Who wouldn't get in a cab with this guy?

Jason-Statham-6-480x360.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I'm quite shamelessly objectify a male specimen of the species. But don't worry, I'd treat him well.

lol I like how this thread started with a complaint about ultra religious women being accommodated for their ultramodesty and has now become a fangirl thread for hot men. From one extreme straight to the other. :D

lol I like how this thread started with a complaint about ultra religious women being accommodated for their ultramodesty and has now become a fangirl thread for hot men. From one extreme straight to the other.
No, no.
The OP was a bitch about how women are taking over everything. it's all about them. All the time, no other way to look at it, women's desires uber alles.
And now, the thread is about women's desires... So, status quo.

One problem I see with the Sexiest Cab Company is that it needs a cover. If a husband arrives home in a Sexiest Cab, that will cause problems at home. So step one of the Business Plan is to name this cab company something that is completely misleading. I'm going with "Normal Cab: Keep Calm, there isn't an absolutely hot male/female 'driving' in here"

Or implement it like the SheRides approach--an app, not a company per se. Nothing on the cab identifies it as being from the sexy cab company.

View attachment 1084

Need anything be said?

And no, I don't know how he drives,

And I don't care.

I don't know who that is... but I'd get in his cab! He's a hottie!

Idris Elba, he played Heimdal in Thor. I know a few women who think he was the hottest hunk in the movie, but I am more of a Chris Hemsworth kind of guy (and totally not gay, just sayin').

I have been following the career, broad shoulders and British accent of Idris Elba since he was Stringer Bell on the The Wire.

Not a few women think he's fine, MANY MANY MANY think he's fine.

I think he's strap-a-mattress-to-my-back-and-lay-me-down FINE.

And since I and Mary Poppins are "practically perfect in every way,"

I'm right.

I kinda wish they could fix the lighting somehow so that his eyes aren't practically whited out by the reflector umbrellas. I think the deep brown deserves a true-to-life presentation.

Can we please add a sexiest cab driver business where the drivers are males only? Because in that case, I'll help choose the drivers. (that said considering that the title alone made no allusion to a gender) Could have been sexiest males or sexiest females.:D

Oh wait...considering I associate sexy with the intellectual and character qualities of a male more than I do about his physical traits/appearance/anatomy etc...Jimmy would have to set up a series of tests measuring the candidates' capacity to use their brains. As well as whether they are evenhanded in the way they use their brains. As well as whether they are sweethearts and kind. Oh boy...that would be way too much.

I would add Anthony Hopkins.;)

Idris Elba, he played Heimdal in Thor. I know a few women who think he was the hottest hunk in the movie, but I am more of a Chris Hemsworth kind of guy (and totally not gay, just sayin').
Heimdal was a happy part of that movie! Chris Hemsworth is okay. He's not all that pretty in the face, once you get him out of the character; he's too little-boy cute for me. He does, however, have a pretty fantastic backside.

Also, this guy... Those eyes! Droooooollllll.....
Kili-Wallpaper-fili-and-kili-33416104-1500-960.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes I find it hard to take the pictures seriously. I imagine the photo shoot and the guy trying to look all mysterious or menacing and I have to laugh. Then I imagine them knowing I'm laughing and I feel a little bad. For a brief moment.

I say if the women want to have a cab company that serves only women and has women employees, they should be able to do it without hassle. At the same time, if men want to have an auto repair business that hires only men and serves only male customers, they should be able to do that too. Maybe they could call it, He Repairs. It would make for an interesting situation though, if the only auto mechanics serving the She Rides neighborhood was the He Repairs auto shop.

I say if the women want to have a cab company that serves only women and has women employees, they should be able to do it without hassle. At the same time, if men want to have an auto repair business that hires only men and serves only male customers, they should be able to do that too. Maybe they could call it, He Repairs. It would make for an interesting situation though, if the only auto mechanics serving the She Rides neighborhood was the He Repairs auto shop.

I'm pretty sure that SheRides would be able to find good mechanics, even if they decided to patronize only an all woman shop.

My wife always wanted to open an alternative to Hooters restaurant for women. She was going to call it "Peckers" with a rooster mascot.

bz-panel-05-02-14-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom