• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Shit Christians Say on facebook

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
Starting a thread to have a place to laugh at stuff like this.

god is with us.jpg

want to reply, I have an entirely different reaction to this photo. To me the caption should be more like, Here's what Nature thinks of your "god".

or

Nature 1, Jesus Hung-Out-to-Dry

confirmation bias

Better response is "God left his calling card to help remind you all who caused the tornado."

That is incredible, though. I remember seeing pole with bad damage being held up by the lines, but that is a whole new level of support there.

Sorry, I can't even think about the stupid things regular ordinary Christians say, because I can't stop thinking about the fact that William Lane Craig, the pride and pinnacle of Christian apologetics, tried to disprove special relativity with a syllogism.

With a syllogism.

Seriously, that is dumber than anything ordinary Christians on Facebook will ever post. I can't stop thinking about it.

A syllogism.

Really.

Syllogism.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DAMN!! Rhea, you must be reading my mind because I thought of something very similar to this last night. :p

My idea was to post all the silly things people thank God and Jesus for. Do you mind if we do that here too?

I read as many of the 39 as I could stand. Some of them are pretty funny. Nearly all of them have that strong streak of superstition that I hear in believers who cross my path here in the heartland. A lot of them have that good ol' Christian hatred for skeptics and the secular world. And there's Obama Derangement Syndrome. Where would the Christian Right be, without that? I sometimes wonder what books are on these folks' shelves. Mostly books I don't want to read, I think.

DAMN!! Rhea, you must be reading my mind because I thought of something very similar to this last night. :p

My idea was to post all the silly things people thank God and Jesus for. Do you mind if we do that here too?

Go ahead, perfect place for it. great mind humor alike.

10369740_10152451192577264_141091236205754021_n.jpg

Starting a thread to have a place to laugh at stuff like this.

View attachment 2612

want to reply, I have an entirely different reaction to this photo. To me the caption should be more like, Here's what Nature thinks of your "god".

or

Nature 1, Jesus Hung-Out-to-Dry

So, your God wants you to know Jesus is a piece of trash, and that if you try to get close to the bugger he will just as well fry your little idolatrous ass?

:D

Another one - I have a whole different reaction to this photo than you do. Also, there is no such study.

power of doctors.jpg

It looks like a good way to ensure that if one member of the theatre staff failed to scrub properly, there are now three non-sterile staff in the theatre.

Multiplying even a very small chance of infection by three to no medical purpose seems foolish at best.

It looks like a good way to ensure that if one member of the theatre staff failed to scrub properly, there are now three non-sterile staff in the theatre.

Multiplying even a very small chance of infection by three to no medical purpose seems foolish at best.
But if they're the people that think God created AIDS to punish teh gays, then that just gives the bacteria more opportunity to infect at God's will!

Back
Top Bottom