• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Size Envy: A Sad Sad Story

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
White House spokesman blasts media over crowd sizes in first statement

So here we have Sean Spicer with his first issuance as Presidential Spokesman. Flat out lies, and lies that are laughably easy to expose as such.

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” Spicer said.
Spicer made the claim despite photos and video showing fewer people assembled on the National Mall on Friday than were there for former President Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009.
The spokesman said the side-by-side photos circulating on social media were “intentionally framed in a way to minimize support” for Trump.
He blamed the bad visuals on floor coverings protecting the grass, saying they highlighted empty spaces.​

Maybe he got figures from Russia about the vastness of their audience, and therefore rationalizes his statement, which was obviously intended to convey the false impression that Trump enjoyed a YUUUGE reception of unprecedented proportion, instead of less than a fourth of the number of folks who showed up last time a new President was sworn in.
Appearances are so important to those clowns... so I wrote poor Donald a poem:

They say that the size of your crowd
Is just like the size of your hands
It doesn't make anyone proud
To be faced with the size of your glands.

So break out some facts of your own
You can hire somebody to tell
And they better not pick any bone
Or Your God will send them to HELL.

So here we have Sean Spicer with his first issuance as Presidential Spokesman. Flat out lies, and lies that are laughably easy to expose as such.

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” Spicer said.
Spicer made the claim despite photos and video showing fewer people assembled on the National Mall on Friday than were there for former President Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009.
The spokesman said the side-by-side photos circulating on social media were “intentionally framed in a way to minimize support” for Trump.
He blamed the bad visuals on floor coverings protecting the grass, saying they highlighted empty spaces.​

Maybe he got figures from Russia about the vastness of their audience, and therefore rationalizes his statement, which was obviously intended to convey the false impression that Trump enjoyed a YUUUGE reception of unprecedented proportion, instead of less than a fourth of the number of folks who showed up last time a new President was sworn in.

Those are Dead Milkmen lyrics? I've heard that somewhere. strange pentameter

Those are Dead Milkmen lyrics? I've heard that somewhere. strange pentameter

Nah - Just spat it out.

Meanwhile, back in alt-reality... Trump is going to take a week or two to settle this critically important crowd size issue. It portends well for him remaining ineffectual for however long he lasts.

Wonder how they will handle that pictures show the women's march was easily twice the size of his crowds.

This is yesterday's news.

Trump had the largest live audience ever.

period

That's all you'll hear on FOX. And all many Trump supporters will ever hear.

period

The networks say they've been "cautioned about crowd-size estimates".
And so it begins.

period

And so it begins.

What the networks desire most is easy access to power.

For most of them, here it ends.

And so it begins.

Yes, this has been long foreseen though. Interested in what happens next. Do the ostracized elements collude to raise a stink about their exclusion? Go into black ops mode? Bite their lip and die a slow death as Trump eviscerates every shred of credibility they ever had?

Remember: news networks exist to make money. Its been that mentality that has given us this vacuous infotainment bullshit, and that's how Trump got his billion in free coverage; by being entertaining. But that can bite both ways; if the networks can make more money attacking Trump than they can toeing his line, watch the fuck out, Trump.

Trump's act is already wearing thin, and his popularity is already low. No one is gonna make money giving glowing coverage of an unpopular president.

Yes, this has been long foreseen though. Interested in what happens next. Do the ostracized elements collude to raise a stink about their exclusion? Go into black ops mode? Bite their lip and die a slow death as Trump eviscerates every shred of credibility they ever had?

I think the last.

They are highly paid and famous because they mingle with people with power.

Remember: news networks exist to make money. Its been that mentality that has given us this vacuous infotainment bullshit, and that's how Trump got his billion in free coverage; by being entertaining. But that can bite both ways; if the networks can make more money attacking Trump than they can toeing his line, watch the fuck out, Trump.

Trump's act is already wearing thin, and his popularity is already low. No one is gonna make money giving glowing coverage of an unpopular president.

and this is only day 2.

Fuck.

I'm despondent just thinking about that

Sean Spicer, US Information Minister

Sean_Spicer_White_House_%28unofficial_press_meeting_2017%29.png

The guy looks older than his age

- - - Updated - - -

and this is only day 2.
I think Trump will resign.

I can't see the pic because of my Kittens browser extension that turns Trump-related images to pics of kittens. Is it Spicer?

I want to give props to Trumps propagandists because they are absolutely amazing. How could one pull this together... and then dangle our fates on a string? Someone has performed a supernatural act, and I want to shake their cold, bony hand. I totally respect these psychologists, magicians, or whatever they are. They made Donald fucking TRUMP the Goddamn President. They violated me in my sleep and crept back into the shadows without waking me up. I seriously adore these people. Pure respect to the team. If you can do this, you can do ANYTHING.

On a purely hypothetical tip, I'd like to give some advice. Don't kill Trump. Killing is bad. Brainwashing is good. Drug the man. Drug him until he obeys every word Ivanka says (while blowing him). Ivanka has a heart of gold. She wouldn't be hard to convince. If she resists - drug her. Drugs are good. Baptize the whole damn family in drugs. Spare Baron because he is an innocent little weirdo. They already have him pumped full of drugs anyway.

Last edited:

Sounds interesting. That could be financially true. So the sheeple are actually assisting Trump's businesses.

Back
Top Bottom