• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So Bibi Wants To Begin The "Final Solution."

Do you think the 1 million or so Jews that were expelled from Arab nations in 1948, some who lived in their homes in Arab countrie for generations also deserve compensation?

YES!

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Ye gads, you guys are dense. What part of the Rights of Refugees do you not understand? The part where Jews don’t have some kind of special status? Is that the part you can’t quite wrap your brain around?

Look, I’m traveling right now and I have no desire to waste time explaining the same things over and over like I was talking to pre-schoolers. I’ll be back in the latter part of the month. Maybe by that time my patience will be renewed and I can walk you through the fundamentals of Human Rights again, starting with the part where everyone has them regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or whatever characteristic bigoted assholes think is determinative.

Then why do you only ask for things that benefit the Arabs? Jewish return to Arab nations isn't remotely possible, why should one side be settled without the other side being settled?

You're asking me to prove the nonexistence of a reasonable offer. How am I supposed to do that??

You are supposed to read the Oslo Accords before you conclude they were not reasonable.

You are supposed to research the negotiations before you conclude they were a sham.

And you’re supposed to know what you’re talking about before you post bare naked assertions.

Oslo--an exercise in can-kicking. It specifically did not address the hard issues. The fact that the Palestinians agreed means nothing. The issue is the hard things--borders and refugees. That's where there was no offer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-solar-panels-palestinians-seize-dutch-government-donate-jubbet-al-dhib-area-c-a7820711.html

Israel seizes solar panels donated to Palestinians by Dutch government

The Netherlands has lodged a complaint with the Israeli government after dozens of Dutch solar panels donated to a West Bank village were confiscated by Israeli authorities.

The hybrid diesel and solar power electricity system was installed last year in remote Jubbet al-Dhib, a village home to 150 people in an area of the West Bank occupied by Israel.

The panels were not built with proper permits and permissions, the authorities said, confiscating equipment belonging to the £307,000 humanitarian project last week.

1) This is a 2 year old article.

2) This was a deliberate setup. The Palestinians do it again and again--build something on land they don't own so Israel will tear it down and fools will think Israel is being evil.

Do you think the 1 million or so Jews that were expelled from Arab nations in 1948, some who lived in their homes in Arab countrie for generations also deserve compensation?

YES!

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Ye gads, you guys are dense. What part of the Rights of Refugees do you not understand? The part where Jews don’t have some kind of special status? Is that the part you can’t quite wrap your brain around?

Look, I’m traveling right now and I have no desire to waste time explaining the same things over and over like I was talking to pre-schoolers. I’ll be back in the latter part of the month. Maybe by that time my patience will be renewed and I can walk you through the fundamentals of Human Rights again, starting with the part where everyone has them regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or whatever characteristic bigoted assholes think is determinative.

Then why do you only ask for things that benefit the Arabs?

I don’t.

I argue in favor of things that benefit people in general, like justice, fairness, and respecting human rights.

Jewish return to Arab nations isn't remotely possible, why should one side be settled without the other side being settled?

If you recall, we discussed this at length. Jews who were made refugee by the government of Algeria, either through action or inaction, are owed protection, resettlement, and compensation by Algeria. Jews who were made refugee by Ukrainians are owed the same by Ukraine. Folks who were made refugees by people and governments are owed compensation and resettlement from those people and those governments, not from people and governments that had fuck all to do with it.

If I steal your farm, I’m the one who owes you compensation, not Joe Shmoe in the next town over. It’s an extremely simple concept. I have no idea why you struggle with it.

You're asking me to prove the nonexistence of a reasonable offer. How am I supposed to do that??

You are supposed to read the Oslo Accords before you conclude they were not reasonable.

You are supposed to research the negotiations before you conclude they were a sham.

And you’re supposed to know what you’re talking about before you post bare naked assertions.

Oslo--an exercise in can-kicking. It specifically did not address the hard issues. The fact that the Palestinians agreed means nothing. The issue is the hard things--borders and refugees. That's where there was no offer.

Did you ever bother to find out why the negotiators of the Accords agreed to leave discussions regarding Israel’s final borders for later scheduled talks or do you just *know* the answer?

Did you ever bother to find out why the negotiators of the Accords agreed to leave discussions regarding Israel’s final borders for later scheduled talks or do you just *know* the answer?

One cannot " talk " with someone who only wishes your destruction, or holds on to power by all means.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14342/palestinian-leaders-priorities

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-solar-panels-palestinians-seize-dutch-government-donate-jubbet-al-dhib-area-c-a7820711.html

Israel seizes solar panels donated to Palestinians by Dutch government

The Netherlands has lodged a complaint with the Israeli government after dozens of Dutch solar panels donated to a West Bank village were confiscated by Israeli authorities.

The hybrid diesel and solar power electricity system was installed last year in remote Jubbet al-Dhib, a village home to 150 people in an area of the West Bank occupied by Israel.

The panels were not built with proper permits and permissions, the authorities said, confiscating equipment belonging to the £307,000 humanitarian project last week.

2) This was a deliberate setup. The Palestinians do it again and again--build something on land they don't own so Israel will tear it down and fools will think Israel is being evil.

The article doesn't say anything about the land not being owned by the Palestinians so you are just doing your usual making up shit.

This is in a Jewish occupied area of Palestine. Your complaint of "build something on land they don't own" is hilariously ironic and so completely tone deaf on your part, you should be embarrassed for making it.

Look at what you quoted. They skipped the hard issues! That's because they knew there wasn't going to be an agreement.

The article doesn't say anything about the land not being owned by the Palestinians so you are just doing your usual making up shit.

This is in a Jewish occupied area of Palestine. Your complaint of "build something on land they don't own" is hilariously ironic and so completely tone deaf on your part, you should be embarrassed for making it.

I'm aware of the issue, we discussed it back when it happened.

This was done in an area under Israeli control.

Look at what you quoted. They skipped the hard issues! That's because they knew there wasn't going to be an agreement.

IOW, you don’t know the reasoning behind that approach, who suggested it, or why the Israeli and Palestinian negotiators agreed to it. You don’t know the first thing about the Accords, and you’re not interested in finding out.

The Jews are just trying to run out the clock and they are doing a damn good job of it.

It is what I would do.

But, this whole Judeo-Christian insanity is giving them the assistance of US mouth breathers who like John Hagee and dual loyalist Ben Shapiro for example. Oh well. Bunch of mindless goyim.

I would join something like Asatru if I was not to the core a material naturalist. Get the fuck out of here with a desert religion for European (traditional) forest peoples. Hell even Shinto would be more sympatico with normal people than this blood sacrifice based Judeo Christian cult if they were not already indoctrinated.

And the tone deafness continues.

Why should Palestinian land be under Israeli control?

Why do you consider it "Palestinian land"? The Green Line is merely the armistice line, the positions when the fighting stopped. It has no further significance.
These are disputed territories, and the final status should be negotiated.

The whole of Transjordan is under Israeli control? The original plan was for the whole of Israel for Jews and a much bigger portion [Jordan] as the Palestinian homeland.

The whole of Transjordan is under Israeli control? The original plan was for the whole of Israel for Jews and a much bigger portion [Jordan] as the Palestinian homeland.

So what if it's under Israeli control? They have no right to be there. And they certainly have no right to tell the residents where they can place solar panels.

This was area that by the Oslo agreement was under Israeli authority.

According to Wikipedia, the village is governed by the State of Palestine.

BTW, Isael ended up relenting and returned the panels and equipment.

This was area that by the Oslo agreement was under Israeli authority.

According to Wikipedia, the village is governed by the State of Palestine.

You have to understand that "under Israeli control" = "Israel" in the minds of the ethnic cleansers. Whether it is a bit of territory the army has captured, or a plot of land a settler wants to build on, once Israel has asserted authority over it - regardless of who actually owns it - the land becomes part of Israel. Well, in LP's mind it has always been part of Israel, they just temporarily lost control of it for a few decades or centuries. Remember, if Israel says "this is ours" it has always been Israel, and nobody else has a right to it.

Back
Top Bottom