• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So...Green is the new Black now?

He was trying a white acne mask the day before he tried on the green acne mask. If his goal was racial animus, what is the point of him buying and trying a white mask? Maybe he hates whitey too?

View attachment 32417

This is evidence that shows his crime was not in the 'heat of the moment' but was coldly calculated and pre-meditated. He tried a different coloured mask the day before and took a photo of it solely to build (what he thought would be) a plausible story about innocent skin care. But I have seen through such sloppy and obvious tactics before, like when Catherine Tramell wrote a book about a character dying in a very specific way only to then kill a man in exactly that way.

Also, thebeave, you are starting to be suspect defending these boys. No doubt you've been at some parties with Justin Trudeau.

Yes, he's quite a calculating, cunning young man.

Not just Justin Trudeau, but Jimmy Kimmel, Ted Dansen, Joy Behar and other Hollywood lefties have all donned blackface and there was no doubt what they were doing. Yet somehow they all still have jobs and are successful. Go figure.

The 'it was a joke' defence is so discredited at this point that I tend to view it as tantamount to an admission of guilt.

Guilt of what? They put green stuff on their faces and took a selfie?

Sounds kinda gay, but whatever. They're 14.

This reminds me of an episode from the OJ Simpson thing. A major magazine(Time, I think) put a portrait of O.J. on their cover. They'd darkened his skin color, altering the original photo.

At first the magazine denied having done so. Then a staff member said he'd been involved in altering the photo. Turned out the editorial staff wanted a cover shot that made O.J. look more menacing than any available photo looked. So they darkened his face artificially.

The pic looks like their faces are black, but apparently they're green.
Any explanation for that? Other than someone posting fake news?
Tom

They are dark green. Its very apparent to me. Maybe you need to adjust your monitor?

The 'it was a joke' defence is so discredited at this point that I tend to view it as tantamount to an admission of guilt.

Guilt of what? They put green stuff on their faces and took a selfie?

Sounds kinda gay, but whatever. They're 14.

This reminds me of an episode from the OJ Simpson thing. A major magazine(Time, I think) put a portrait of O.J. on their cover. They'd darkened his skin color, altering the original photo.

At first the magazine denied having done so. Then a staff member said he'd been involved in altering the photo. Turned out the editorial staff wanted a cover shot that made O.J. look more menacing than any available photo looked. So they darkened his face artificially.

The pic looks like their faces are black, but apparently they're green.
Any explanation for that? Other than someone posting fake news?
Tom

They are dark green. Its very apparent to me. Maybe you need to adjust your monitor?

Is green the same as black?
Are you sure the photo wasn't altered for dramatic purposes?

What is apparent to you? Little that I see on the internet is immediately apparent to me, not when someone is making hay with a hot button issue.
Tom

The parents say it was a joke. What was the joke? Putting green stuff on ones face isn’t particularly funny, or really a joke.

The parents say it was a joke. What was the joke? Putting green stuff on ones face isn’t particularly funny, or really a joke.

So, if you do not find something funny, it isn't a joke and it is in fact, nefarious?

Have you ever been a 14 year old boy? One joke immediately comes to mind: that they are doing something considered feminine or 'gay' and they thought it was funny, like dressing in drag (though I note that the trans stasi has decided drag is now offensive).

But in any case, what if there is no plausible 'joke' here? What then? What if they just took a photo of themselves in a dark green clay mask?

Maybe joking around is a better term. I remember being about 14 or 15 and spending the night at a friend's house. We put gel in our hair in front of the mirror and slicked it down so we'd look like The Fonz (who was HUGE at the time). And we did the thumbs up and "Ayyyyyy" thing. We laughed and cackled like little school girls. You could say we were just joking around.

Yeah, they were just doing a demo of acne medication.

View attachment 32414

I mean, that's what it looks like. A bunch of kids put on acne medication and took a picture. It doesn't look like blackface.

Name one person who puts acne mask on their eyelids.

It looks like a clay mask that is meant to go on your face. I assume that includes eyelids.

But even if it isn't supposed to include eyelids...so what? Is it morally wrong for 14 year olds not to know how to use a clay mask?

Do you have any idea, Angry Floof, how deranged your predisposition has to be to pick a detail like that to satisfy your itch to find racism? I suspect you don't.

private schools vs. white boys

Please tell me which of those you want me to hate more, and I'll try my best.

private schools vs. white boys

Please tell me which of those you want me to hate more, and I'll try my best.

You hate white boys? Because they are white or because they are male? But in any case, you just admitted to racism and/or sexism.

Back
Top Bottom