• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged So what's next for Trump?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged

I think the orange moron would be perfectly happy in jail, if they gave him a real time accounting interface so he could watch his balance sheet keep growing exponentially.
He is basically one of the least happy people on the planet, and it would probably benefit his mood to be surrounded by people who were as stupid as, and less fortunate than, he is.
Like say, a prison population.
Federal Penitentiary, Lewisburg, PA
Summer 2026
Exercise Yard

Inmate 2017-21: All you crims, come over here. Don't worry, I paid off the screws, they're having an extra coffee. They're some very fine people. Now, hear me out. You know me. You know why I'm here. They were coming for you, but I got in the way.
Voice from crowd: Bitch, you a traitor!
Inmate 2017-21: Who said that? I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you. He needs a buck fifty right in his ugly face. (Roars of approval.) That's right! They got to me, but they want you next!
Voice from crowd: We didn't rape no woman in no department store. Bitch!!
Inmate 2017-21: All right, get out! Get out! Get him outta here!! (Wild scuffle, sounds of a beating, body carried out of crowd.) Now, that's beautiful. That's very fine. Now, let's talk about winning. You hood rats, you want better chow? I can get you Chicken McNuggets. I can get you Domino's Pizza, all you can eat. I know the owner. Joe Domino!! Very fine man. You can have that. I just need your help. Listen to my cellie here, a very fine fella from South Carolina. Come up here, Tim.
Inmate 696969-69: I don't know how he's gonna do it, but trust him like I trust him. I love him. When I say I love him, I mean I love love love love him! I love you, T. I mean that. I love you. (Confused murmurs.)
Inmate 2017-21: Okay, get him outta here. You're okay, Tim, but many people are gonna think you're taking it up the ass. My cellie, Tim, folks! And the only thing up his ass is my cell phone and a wad of cash, because this man knows how to keister. Now...what's that? (Muffled question from crowd.) He wants to know about the fish he saw in my cell this morning, and can he meet him. No, that's my son-in-law, and he's no fish, he's doing very important negotiations for me. Not a fish. Cute little butt, they say, but not a fish. Okay, your chow. How are we going to get that done? I want you to get your shanks ready. We need billions and billions of 'em. And I want to you to go to the chow hall -- now -- and stand up for your rights. I need you to go there, now. I'll be with you. (Crowd moves off, stage left, with increasingly louder sounds of shouting, doors being kicked open, and wild screams. Inmates 2017-21 and 696969-69 remain behind.) Didn't I tell you? They'll do anything for me. They'll die for me. Okay, I need to call Habba. Squat down and get me my phone, bitch.
We need to do some script writing. Broadway beckons. Even children books, "The Little Orange Moron Goes to Jail."

I think the orange moron would be perfectly happy in jail, if they gave him a real time accounting interface so he could watch his balance sheet keep growing exponentially.
He is basically one of the least happy people on the planet, and it would probably benefit his mood to be surrounded by people who were as stupid as, and less fortunate than, he is.
Like say, a prison population.
Federal Penitentiary, Lewisburg, PA
Summer 2026
Exercise Yard

Inmate 2017-21: All you crims, come over here. Don't worry, I paid off the screws, they're having an extra coffee. They're some very fine people. Now, hear me out. You know me. You know why I'm here. They were coming for you, but I got in the way.
Voice from crowd: Bitch, you a traitor!
Inmate 2017-21: Who said that? I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you. He needs a buck fifty right in his ugly face. (Roars of approval.) That's right! They got to me, but they want you next!
Voice from crowd: We didn't rape no woman in no department store. Bitch!!
Inmate 2017-21: All right, get out! Get out! Get him outta here!! (Wild scuffle, sounds of a beating, body carried out of crowd.) Now, that's beautiful. That's very fine. Now, let's talk about winning. You hood rats, you want better chow? I can get you Chicken McNuggets. I can get you Domino's Pizza, all you can eat. I know the owner. Joe Domino!! Very fine man. You can have that. I just need your help. Listen to my cellie here, a very fine fella from South Carolina. Come up here, Tim.
Inmate 696969-69: I don't know how he's gonna do it, but trust him like I trust him. I love him. When I say I love him, I mean I love love love love him! I love you, T. I mean that. I love you. (Confused murmurs.)
Inmate 2017-21: Okay, get him outta here. You're okay, Tim, but many people are gonna think you're taking it up the ass. My cellie, Tim, folks! And the only thing up his ass is my cell phone and a wad of cash, because this man knows how to keister. Now...what's that? (Muffled question from crowd.) He wants to know about the fish he saw in my cell this morning, and can he meet him. No, that's my son-in-law, and he's no fish, he's doing very important negotiations for me. Not a fish. Cute little butt, they say, but not a fish. Okay, your chow. How are we going to get that done? I want you to get your shanks ready. We need billions and billions of 'em. And I want to you to go to the chow hall -- now -- and stand up for your rights. I need you to go there, now. I'll be with you. (Crowd moves off, stage left, with increasingly louder sounds of shouting, doors being kicked open, and wild screams. Inmates 2017-21 and 696969-69 remain behind.) Didn't I tell you? They'll do anything for me. They'll die for me. Okay, I need to call Habba. Squat down and get me my phone, bitch.
:lol::applause2:

The 77-year-old told supporters this time around, 'For so many years people have been saying that Elvis and I look alike.

'What do you think?', he went on to ask, posing his declaration in the form of a question.

As he fished for compliments, the photo of his face photogenically fused with the rocker's spurred a stream of sarcastic, slanted comments from those looking on.

'This is the kind of sh*tposting I want to see from my president,' one commenter wrote, as Trump, despite the criminal cases against him, remains a pronounced frontrunner within the Republican Party.

'Elvis would vote Trump,' added another, amid a distinct air of irony that radiated from both comment sections.

'Have you ever seen trump and Elvis in the same place at the same time?' someone else joked in one of more than 20,000 comments offered on Instagram

'Like if Trump will be President again,' wrote another - as another jokester posted two eerily similar, side-by-side gifs of Trump and Bigfoot, the large, hairy human-like mythical creature also commonly referred to as Sasquatch.

Two eyes? Yep.
One nose? Yep.
One mouth? Yep.

My god, the similarity is uncanny!

Maybe fat Elvis.
I remember watching fat Elvis on TV back in the 70s. Yeah, he was overweight, and sweating profusely, but he was rocking that sequined jumpsuit and somehow made it work. He was fat - for Elvis - but he was still Elvis. As Salma Hayek's character in Dogma said, "that's why his is the King...and you're a schmuck."

Bye Bye, Pennsylvania??? It must be fun to be Donald. He has such a breezy way of waving his little pink jazz hands and throwing out whatever shit occurs to him. I hope at least a few of the spectators were thinking, "Yay!! -- Wait --what? We won't have Pennsyl...they'll change the -- WHAT?!" Just a few. It would be nice to have crowd footage, to see a few of them stopped short, with furrowed brows -- searching for meaning.
So here's a proposal for MAGAWorld. We'll share the state. One half Transylvania, one half Cis-sylvania.

On Thursday, The Asshole said that Pelosi caused the insurrection, which tells you that:
> he is delusional, a liar, or both (who knew?), and that
> when he doesn't think ahead, he actually identifies Jan 6 as an insurrection, which is a no-no for MAGA Repubs.

On Thursday, The Asshole said that Pelosi caused the insurrection, which tells you that:
> he is delusional, a liar, or both (who knew?), and that
> when he doesn't think ahead, he actually identifies Jan 6 as an insurrection, which is a no-no for MAGA Repubs.
Orange ManBaby is a superhuman oracle of wisdom and truth worthy of our worship. All else is heresy. So sayeth the MAGAtard.

Trump's latest verbal bombshell was his suggestion that he would encourage Putin to attack NATO countries that were in arrears on their NATO commitments. It was classic Trump hypocrisy that went pretty much unnoticed and unremarked as such by the press--his scolding others for not paying their bills when he is famous for not paying his own. Nobody's irony meter was tripped, because all those meters had been broken years ago. The remarks were calculated to set everyone's hair on fire and please his MAGA cult followers.

Trump, speaking during a political rally in South Carolina and appearing to recount a meeting with NATO leaders, quoted the president of "a big country" that he did not name as asking, "Well sir, if we don't pay, and we're attacked by Russia - will you protect us?"

"I said: 'You didn't pay? You're delinquent?'... 'No I would not protect you, in fact I would encourage them to do whatever they want. You gotta pay.'"

Nato chief says Donald Trump comments 'undermine all of our security'

Most of Trump's supporters will either approve of those remarks or try to excuse and minimize their effect on the alliance. For example:

Rubio dismisses concerns about Trump’s NATO remarks as backlash mounts

Nevertheless, the remarks sent shock waves through Europe at the same time that they delighted Moscow.

Trump, speaking during a political rally in South Carolina and appearing to recount a meeting with NATO leaders, quoted the president of "a big country" that he did not name as asking, "Well sir, if we don't pay, and we're attacked by Russia - will you protect us?"

"I said: 'You didn't pay? You're delinquent?'... 'No I would not protect you, in fact I would encourage them to do whatever they want. You gotta pay.'"
Literally zero presidents of any NATO countries have sufficient respect for Trump as to call him "sir".

Also, in the context of NATO, no national leader of a NATO state would question whether NATO would comply with the obligations of the North Atlantic Treaty; And none would ask whether the USA, specifically, much less Trump, personally, would do anything, because the very existence of NATO renders the question moot - it has already been agreed, and is not up for renegotiation. Something of which all NATO leaders (except Trump) would be fully aware.

This entire discussion took place inside Trump's fevered imagination, wherein he is a respected and feared statesman, to whom other statesmen look for advice and guidance.

It's just more of the confabulation for which he is notorious; a 2018 paper in Nature described him thus:

Trump’s tendency to confabulation has become an object of derision, not to say alarm, given the powers of the Presidency to influence national and international politics.2 One view is that Trump’s penchant for self-contradiction is evidence of his stupidity.3

This reminds me of Trump's 2018 appearance at the U.N., when the audience outright jeered at him. He was two sentences into his remarks:

"Today I stand before the United Nations General Assembly to share the extraordinary progress we've made. In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country...(laughter can now be heard.) America's -- (Trump pauses because the laughter is swelling) -- So true. (Laughter peaks.) Didn't expect that reaction, but that's okay." (Laughter and applause.)

Back
Top Bottom