• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged So what's next for Trump?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
Donald Trump had to be told a pool of reporters would no longer follow him around because he wasn't president anymore: report
Aides and advisers to former President Donald Trump said he had a difficult time transitioning from the White House to life as a private citizen, according to a new report from the Washington Post.

According to the Post, one example of this was when Trump wanted his team to call on a press pool — reporters who travel with presidents — for an event at Mar-a-Lago. Advisers had to break the news to Trump that this was no longer a possibility.

"We had to explain to him that he didn't have a group standing around waiting for him anymore," an unnamed former aide told the Washington Post.

The advisers ended up pulling reporters who were near Mar-a-Lago for other reasons, two sources told the Post.
What a big baby.

In non psychological jargon, Trump is plain Looney Toons.

Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial behavior, aggression, and sadism.[1] Grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines families and organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.[2]

Malignant narcissism is not a diagnostic category, but a subcategory of narcissism. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is found in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), while malignant narcissism is not. Malignant narcissism could include aspects of narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) alongside a mix of antisocial, paranoid and sadistic personality disorder traits. The importance of malignant narcissism and of projection as a defense mechanism has been confirmed in paranoia, as well as "the patient's vulnerability to malignant narcissistic regression".[3] A person with malignant narcissism exhibits paranoia in addition to the symptoms of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Because a malignant narcissist's personality cannot tolerate any criticism, being mocked typically causes paranoia.[4]

Psychopathy and the dark triad​

The terms malignant narcissist and psychopath are sometimes used interchangeably because there is little to clinically separate the two. Individuals who have narcissistic personality disorder, malignant narcissism, and psychopathy all exhibit similar symptoms, as detailed in the Hare Psychopathy Checklist. The test consists of 20 items that are scored on a three-point scale, with a score of 0 indicating that it does not apply at all, 1 indicating a partial match or mixed information, and 2 indicating a reasonably good match. The cut-off for the label of psychopathy in the United States is 30 and in the United Kingdom is 25 out of a possible score of 40.[citation needed] High scores are associated with impulsivity and aggression, Machiavellianism, and persistent criminal behavior, but not with empathy and affiliation.

Malignant narcissism overlaps with the personality construct of the dark triad, first published by Delroy L. Paulhus and Kevin M. Williams in 2002, that describes three correlated non-pathological personality types: Machiavellianism, narcissism, and psychopathy.[14] Some researchers have added sadism to the triad to create the dark tetrad. Psychologist Keith Campbell has defined malignant narcissism specifically as the dangerous combination of narcissism and sadism, which fortunately is rare.[15] Malignant narcissism is highlighted as a key area in the study of mass murder, sexual sadism, and serial murder.

Psychopathy and the dark triad​

What's more disgusting? A pile of dog-doo left on the sidewalk by a desperate puppy? Or the guy who scoops up the dog-doo, nibbles on some, and smears it all over the White House?

There are thousands of psychopaths in the U.S.A.; all would want to be POTUS if they could. You could go to any large mental hospital or a drunk tank in West Texas and find someone with Trump's character. The main difference is most didn't have rich siblings they could cheat out of their inheritance. Blaming Trump is like blaming one particular mosquito when what you need is to invest in a better repellent.

In this mixed metaphor the blame falls squarely on the guy who flaunted the dog-doo and smeared it all over the White House: The 62 million American voters who voted for the scumbag, and the thousands of GOP opinion-makers who encouraged them.

Is there any precedent for an electorate so badly twisted and misinformed? There was the German moustache guy in 1932, but he actually had a high IQ. Don't tell me about Marine Le Pen or somebody like that; I'm asking What other stark-raving psychopathic imbeciles have been elected to high office?

Let's see.

Pol Pot
Mao
Putin
Irarn
Saudi Arabia
North Korea
Myanmar

Our most extreme Trump in the end was limited by rule of law.

Last edited:

Writing on his official Truth Social account on Tuesday (one day after the January 6 committee called for criminal charges against the former president for trying to overturn the 2020 election) Trump insisted that President Joe Biden isn't the rightful leader of the country and the government should be overthrown.

Starting from a quote by conservative pundit Jesse Watters saying that "the FBI and Twitter COLLUDED to elect Joe Biden," Trump reiterates that "the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLEN," he wrote.

"It all began a long time ago, they SPIED on my campaign, and tried to "RIGG" the 2016 Election, but failed. Remember, our government is doing this, not a person or party," Trump wrote.

"What should be done about such a terrible thing, or should we let someone who was elected by cheating and fraud stay in office and continue to destroy our Country?"

Writing on his official Truth Social account on Tuesday (one day after the January 6 committee called for criminal charges against the former president for trying to overturn the 2020 election) Trump insisted that President Joe Biden isn't the rightful leader of the country and the government should be overthrown.

Starting from a quote by conservative pundit Jesse Watters saying that "the FBI and Twitter COLLUDED to elect Joe Biden," Trump reiterates that "the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLEN," he wrote.

"It all began a long time ago, they SPIED on my campaign, and tried to "RIGG" the 2016 Election, but failed. Remember, our government is doing this, not a person or party," Trump wrote.

"What should be done about such a terrible thing, or should we let someone who was elected by cheating and fraud stay in office and continue to destroy our Country?"

Maybe he's going for an insanity plea? If he's charged he's certainly not helping himself.

I recall an article from a few years back on how Trump has had difficulty recruiting lawyers to support his positions.

One of them was that Trump tends to stiff his contractors. He even stiffs his lawyers.

Another one was that Trump is not very good at following instructions by his lawyers, like not saying anything about anything under litigation without his lawyers first clearing his statements.
As well, if you work for Don the con as a lawyer, he will expect you to engage in professionally damaging and even criminal behaviour.

Turns out Trump lied about his taxes being under audit.
I am shocked I tellya, shocked!!

Cant wait to find out who he corrupted to avoid the supposedly mandatory audits…

From Raw Story

On his Truth Social website, Trump posted a link to an editorial from MAGA publication American Greatness in which author Dan Gelernter compared Trump to the late President Teddy Roosevelt, whose unsuccessful third-party bid in 1912 handed the White House to Democrat Woodrow Wilson.

Gelernter concedes that Trump running as a third-party candidate in 2024 would likely also hand Democrats the White House, but he suggests it would be worth it to teach the Republican Party a lesson about defying its base.

"I have no intention of supporting a Republican Party that manifestly contravenes the desires of its voters," he writes. "

Oh, please, please, please, let this happen!

So we would have DeSantis and Kari Lake Running against Trumpo and Hershel Walker. Cue the circus clowns. I get nostalgic for Caribou Barbie. She definitely belongs in that mix.

So we would have DeSantis and Kari Lake Running against Trumpo and Hershel Walker. Cue the circus clowns. I get nostalgic for Caribou Barbie. She definitely belongs in that mix.
Don't forget QAnon Betty and QAnon Veronica.

Who are they?
Boebert and Greene.
I looked at I found  Betty and Veronica
Betty and Veronica (also known as Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica) was an ongoing comic book series published by Archie Comics focusing on "best friends and worst enemies" Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. Betty first appeared in Pep Comics #22 while Veronica made her debut a few months later, in Pep Comics #26, as an immediate rival to Betty for Archie's affections. Together the pair form the female part of the classic love triangle which has become a staple of the comic series since 1942.
Betty - the blond one (MTG), Veronica - the brunette one (LB)

Who are they?
Boebert and Greene.
I looked at I found  Betty and Veronica
Betty and Veronica (also known as Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica) was an ongoing comic book series published by Archie Comics focusing on "best friends and worst enemies" Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. Betty first appeared in Pep Comics #22 while Veronica made her debut a few months later, in Pep Comics #26, as an immediate rival to Betty for Archie's affections. Together the pair form the female part of the classic love triangle which has become a staple of the comic series since 1942.
Betty - the blond one (MTG), Veronica - the brunette one (LB)
Veronica--the entitled gal with the rich Pa (MTG). Betty--the less high class, more chipper gal, who sometimes worked in the service industry ((LB).

Back
Top Bottom