• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Special Counsel investigation of Trump part 2

F2ohuXGbUAAdlyM.jpg

Prosecution, defense agree to conditions of Trump's release

The prosecution and defense have agreed to conditions of former President Donald Trump's release: He must not violate federal or state laws; he must appear in court as required; he must sign an appearance bond; and he must not communicate about the facts of the case with anyone Trump knows to be a witness, except through counsel or in presence of counsel.

Trump signed a form with those conditions of release.

How long before Orange Manboy violates the conditions of that agreement?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...gMk?OCID=ansmsnnews11&fullscreen=true#image=2

Judge was pretty straight up about locking him up if he fucks up again.

And yet...he will keep fucking up.

He can't help himself. I'm sure that his attorneys have sat him down today and said "no really, you can't go on Truth Social and attack this judge. All due respect, sir, but your best move at this point would be silence."

I wouldn't be surprised if he went on a 3am rant about this judge on Truth Social. Not the least bit.

All Orange Manboy's enablers are screaming first amendment rights. Of course they are not the ones who have been indicted. We are almost certainly assured that Trumpo is gonna screw the pooch. I for one will be extremely surprised if he isn't in hot water within 48 hours.

I’m

And yet...he will keep fucking up.

He can't help himself. I'm sure that his attorneys have sat him down today and said "no really, you can't go on Truth Social and attack this judge. All due respect, sir, but your best move at this point would be silence."

I wouldn't be surprised if he went on a 3am rant about this judge on Truth Social. Not the least bit.
From your lips to God’s ears!
I would love to see him ”held” until the trial is over. Ms Your Honor warned him about specific illegal stuff that he does habitually. I never heard of that - who needs to be TOLD not to intimidate witnesses (for instance)??

All Orange Manboy's enablers are screaming first amendment rights. Of course they are not the ones who have been indicted. We are almost certainly assured that Trumpo is gonna screw the pooch. I for one will be extremely surprised if he isn't in hot water within 48 hours.

Orange manboy makes threats

Former FBI General Counsel Andrew Weissmann also mentioned the threat: "This is the kind of thing that DOJ alerts the court to with respect to any defendant out on bail (in this case, in 3 criminal cases, and also is a threat in civil cases like E Jean Carroll)," he wrote. "Not addressing this will only cause it to metastasize with undue deadly risks."

Lot less than 48 hours.

The Judge needs to put this assclown in custody. Mr. Pussy-grabber's strategy is pretty clear, continue to be provocative and a symbol of conflict to keep the money coming in from the idiot base. If the judge thinks he or she is going to affect what Orange says I have some bridges for sale. Just meet the Orange Psycho at his word. Give him what he wants and put the silly little clown in jail for threatening those who are prosecuting him.

At the least they should confiscate his phone.

And here we go!

Special Counsel Jack Smith on Friday reportedly moved for a protective order in the criminal case brought against Donald Trump over the former president's efforts to overturn the 2020 election, referencing a social media threat Trump posted earlier the same day.

Bullshit. This isn't a middle-schooler with a cell phone disrupting the class.

Tell me more of what you mean. Why would it be bullshit to put a gag order on the defendant and remove his means of furthering his crime?
It's just such small potatoes. He is threatening witnesses and judges and prosecutors. He's not just being disruptive, he's committing crimes. You don't take his phone away for that. You march him and his lawyers in front of a Judge and read him the riot act, then you toss him into a cell. The first part has already occurred. The second part needs to be executed. And this is exactly what the asshat wants to happen because it means more money from his idiots. So give him his wish.

Secret Service shouldn't have to follow him to prison. He should be under house arrest but a house the court chooses. Or let me pick one. I'll surround him with his loved ones and their trailer homes.

Bullshit. This isn't a middle-schooler with a cell phone disrupting the class.

Tell me more of what you mean. Why would it be bullshit to put a gag order on the defendant and remove his means of furthering his crime?
It's just such small potatoes. He is threatening witnesses and judges and prosecutors. He's not just being disruptive, he's committing crimes. You don't take his phone away for that. You march him and his lawyers in front of a Judge and read him the riot act, then you toss him into a cell. The first part has already occurred. The second part needs to be executed. And this is exactly what the asshat wants to happen because it means more money from his idiots. So give him his wish.
Oh, well I agree with you on all of that. I just think he should have put on “house arrest” without a phone from the beginning so he could not make these threats on public media.

Reactions: jab
Things are happening fast. Trump has stepped in it good.

Reacting to United States District Court for the District of Columbia Judge Tanya Chutkan issuing a weekend order for Donald Trump and his lawyers to respond to a Protective Order request by the Department of Justice by 5 p,m. Monday, former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner claimed the thrice-indicted Trump is about to have a battle on his hands over special counsel Jack Smith's second indictment.
On Saturday afternoon, Chutkan gave Trump’s legal team a Monday 5 p.m. deadline to respond to the government’s request for a protective order after the former president made threats on his Truth Social account, including writing: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!”

Back
Top Bottom