• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Special Counsel investigation of Trump part 2

He's mentally ill. We are tanked if he waddles into the WH again -- and there still are credible paths for him to do just that. Never underestimate this guy. Don't underestimate the depths of degeneracy he can reach, and don't underestimate his ability to sway the legions of suckers that fall for his delusions and rants. Of course, don't underestimate the ultimate cynicism of the GOP that holds him up.

I could only stand about 5 seconds of it.
I find observing his illness tolerable, even somewhat entertaining, when I mute the sound. There isn't anything new to hear in anything he says so what's the point of listening? He reminds me of Hitler, just not quite as drugged. And I'm thankful the kool-aid doesn't work on me.

I think he belongs in amusement parks right next to the laughing lady. What to call him? Maybe "Crazy Orange Manboy with small vocabulary."

He's mentally ill. We are tanked if he waddles into the WH again -- and there still are credible paths for him to do just that. Never underestimate this guy. Don't underestimate the depths of degeneracy he can reach, and don't underestimate his ability to sway the legions of suckers that fall for his delusions and rants. Of course, don't underestimate the ultimate cynicism of the GOP that holds him up.
I can't for the life of me understand how some people are sucked into his endless and exhausting use of hyperbole.

Gifted NYT link

Trump’s Lawyers Meet With Prosecutors as Election Interference Charges Loom​

The former president’s legal team reportedly arrived at the office of Jack Smith, the special counsel leading the inquiry.

Various Twitter sources state this may indicate indictment as early as today.

"Unprecedented": Experts stunned at Trump's secret docs filing — but worry Cannon "may fall for it"

Former President Donald Trump's legal team requested to discuss classified information with the former president at his homes as part of his criminal case for convenience, CNN reports, citing a new court filing from the Department of Justice.

Federal prosecutors strongly oppose the proposal and instead want Trump and his attorney to only discuss and handle sensitive materials in his case inside a specially protected space called a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, abbreviated to SCIF.

But Trump's legal team "expressed concerns regarding the inconvenience posed by this limitation and requested that Defendant Trump be permitted to discuss classified information with his counsel in his office at Mar-a-Lago, and possibly Bedminster," the Justice Department wrote in the filings. "The government is not aware of any case in which a defendant has been permitted to discuss classified information in a private residence, and such exceptional treatment would not be consistent with the law."

Perhaps it would be more convenient for Trump if he were to have those discussions in the Kremlin?

What could possibly go wrong?

I'm assuming that his lawyers argued that discussing this stuff at Mar-a-Lago wouldn't be a risk, on the grounds that every employee and guest there has already heard all the classified information directly from Trump...

No worries, he'll give them right back - just wants to photocopy them for keepsakes.

There is an indictment, unknown against whom.

Trump is on the road for his flight to DC.

Not so novel this time around, but still popcorn worthy. :eating_popcorn:

BREAKING NEWS! Trump pled not guilty.

Back
Top Bottom