• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stories From CARM

Last January, Metacrock's brother died. Metacrock's Blog: Greatness has Left the Planet (and my life), My Brother Dies He wrote poetry, Metacrock's Blog: Our Cities Vanish: Poetry by Ray Hinman, also at Our Cities Vanish: Poetry by Ray Hinman.

Metacrock also has "Venus ulcer disease". That is his spelling, and I did a lot of searching before I figured out that it is venous ulcer disease. Misspelling can be very troublesome, but Metacrock gets huffy and defensive about his misspellings. He has blogged about it in Metacrock's Blog: Think of it as A Pledge Drive.

He has written a book explaining his beliefs: Metacrock's Blog: finaly, after years of work MY BOOK IS OUT! introducing The Trace of God by Joeseph Hinman It's basically his argument from mystical experience.

He has also taken a swipe at some of my comments about his beliefs: Atheistwatch: Ipertrich: Atheist Persecute free thinkers: Exampel of Atheist hate group taticsIpterrtich:

Here is one of Metacrock's big arguments, God's self-description in Exodus 3:14. Here are the original versions:

I am who I am
I am that I am

Metacrock is Popeye the Sailor man? Wait til teh nouveau finds out. I doubt that meta has ever hit "30 knots per hour" as teh nouveau claims to have done.

I (leviticuz) stay out of the SEP and atheism fora, restricting myself to the crevo section. Treading into those other areas gets me banned within a post or two every time.

I think it is facinating that his blog is just him rehashing internet fights and declairing victory.

He has more than one blog:
  • Metacrock's Blog: Intellectual reflection on faith and life (input from others welcome).
  • Atheistwatch: To Understand the atheist truth regime in terms of its ideology and keep tabs on its propaganda and tactics. Warning: Dyslexic at work: there be occasional spelling errors becuase I can't see the words the way you do.
  • Need More Shovels: Political analysis, diatribes, propaganda and retching, from the perspective of the Christian left.
Frikki, that seems like his blog Atheistwatch. In an earlier description of it, it was about countering atheist "bullying".

BTW, I recall that one of his fans once complained about his misspellings:
Meta, please don't start any more threads with subject lines like "supid atheit tricks" -- it's like you're doing a self-parody.

I remember him to. Didn't his brother have some serious health issues and he asked for people he knew on the net to help?

I've heard from one of my fellow skeptics at the Skeptics' Annotated Bible Forum that the story about his brother needing help wasn't true, but I don't know enough about it to tell for sure. It wouldn't surprise me though if this story about his brother was fabricated, and he was just trying to make some money like the fake ass televangelists.
In my dealings with Metacrock, I never had the feeling that he wasn't honest. His problem is that he gets grumpy when people don't recognize his superior ability to twist the English language to prove theism.

In my dealings with Metacrock, I never had the feeling that he wasn't honest. His problem is that he gets grumpy when people don't recognize his superior ability to twist the English language to prove theism.
i would agree with this.

A big problem is that twisting.
His dyslexia can be bad enough that he misspells words into entirely different words, so one can't tell if he's typed the wrong word, or if he's intentionally using that word in a nonstandard context for the purpose of grafting a new meaning onto it.
So any suggestion that he's not making sense is a personal attack and he responds accordingly. But he's basically honest.

So Meta is going through my posting history and reporting old posts to extend my vacation. He is a classy guy.

I remember him to. Didn't his brother have some serious health issues and he asked for people he knew on the net to help?

I've heard from one of my fellow skeptics at the Skeptics' Annotated Bible Forum that the story about his brother needing help wasn't true, but I don't know enough about it to tell for sure. It wouldn't surprise me though if this story about his brother was fabricated, and he was just trying to make some money like the fake ass televangelists.

Meatcork went on ignore very quickly. He cannot stand dissent from his dogma and does everything he possibly can within the forum to get dissent silenced so, I just put the piece of shit on ignore. He is a nasty piece of work, full stop.

Nouveau is scum and his resident apologist Fundancer seems to have somehow become the sainted ones official apologist. I tried to get under the shitbag's skin by attempting to out 'scum' him in the forum but, found the task of trying to trump his truly putrid occupation of the gutter of humanity was too much for me. I hold that as being a triumph for myself that no matter how low I went, I could not get lower than that fucktard.

- - - Updated - - -

So Meta is going through my posting history and reporting old posts to extend my vacation. He is a classy guy.

SOP for the likes of Meatcork and teh Noobers.

OK, have to unload again about the assholes that run CARM. :mad:

There's a golden boy YEC poster, PRS, who has been lying his ass off and accusing various scientific researchers of deliberate fraud. When I called him on the dishonesty he went and whined to the mods. Senior Mod 4Him than gave me three infractions in a 24 hour period and deleted my posts where I asked PRS for his evidence of this deliberate fraud.

Fuck all you dishonest pieces of shit who moderate at CARM science forum. Fuck you right in the mouth. :mad:

There, I feel better already.

There's a golden boy YEC poster, PRS, who has been lying his ass off and accusing various scientific researchers of deliberate fraud. When I called him on the dishonesty he went and whined to the mods. Senior Mod 4Him than gave me three infractions in a 24 hour period and deleted my posts where I asked PRS for his evidence of this deliberate fraud.

Fuck all you dishonest pieces of shit who moderate at CARM science forum. Fuck you right in the mouth. :mad:

And...this experience surprises you?
What did you expect? Someone in charge there to say the atheist has a point, however small and inconsequential?

I have mumbled this before about xtian belief

"A lie that saves a soul is not a lie"

I would like to add

"Any action taken against an atheist is valid and holy"

I remember when I would have felt the way you felt. Places like that don't want truth, they certainly can't handle friendly dissent either.

Well there is this poster Royce who has a hobby of exposing Meta's dishonesty or stupidity, I'm not sure which it is.

BTW is it just me or is Wendy Writes an huge twat?

Well there is this poster Royce who has a hobby of exposing Meta's dishonesty or stupidity, I'm not sure which it is.

She really gets on my nerves.

She is such a fucking drama queen that I want to implore her husband to roll her in flour to find the wet spot and give her a good rogering in hope she will get some release.

She is such a fucking drama queen that I want to implore her husband to roll her in flour to find the wet spot and give her a good rogering in hope she will get some release.

Wendy Wrants is on ignore. She makes the common mistake of thinking that being a grizzly momma means aping the very worst of rightard male politics. I have no time for that kind of earnest and dishonest right wing fuckery.

Back
Top Bottom