• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Strange bright light coming out of Mars

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Didn't know where to put this, but stuff like this gets automatically shuffled to my brain's pseudoscience filing section by default. So I'll put it here, pending someone else's rational explanation.

NASA photo captures strange bright light coming out of Mars

A NASA camera on Mars has captured what appears to be artificial light emanating outward from the planet's surface.

The photo, beamed millions of miles from Mars to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., was taken last week, apparently by one of two NASA rovers on the red planet.

Although the space agency hasn't issued any official statement yet about the phenomenon, bloggers and NASA enthusiasts have started chiming in.

"Apparently by one of two NASA rovers" ... but maybe it was emailed by aliens? Anyhow, I AM missing a flashlight...
628x471.jpg

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's responsible for taking down the WTC towers on 9/11.

One of the janitors forgot to close a door on the sound stage where they're filming this rover.

Someone's getting fired over this.

ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Thanks to humans, Mars now has UFOs or USLs (Unidentified Shining Lights). :D

You fool! Anyone who pays attention to the facts knows that tinfoil hats amplify government mind control beams! The idea that you can use tinfoil hats to protect yourself from government mind control beams is obviously a lie perpetuated by the very government that emits those mind control beams!

http://boingboing.net/2012/10/01/tinfoil-hats-actually-amplify.html
So... lead then?

Every time I see this clown I think to myself that that cannot possibly be the look he was going for.

A bit off topic, but here's an interesting picture of what appears to be some sort of goo, presumably brine, oozing out from under a rock:

0606MR0025570300400963E01_DXXX-autoEQ-slide-crop.jpg

Dude... he is Centauri, it is a culture thing. Show some respect.

Boy howdy, you can sure tell that nerds who never get laid wrote that page, huh?
I never bothered to go down that page. My goodness, that is a lot of stuff.

Though I'm sure they got lucky, in the sense that they saw a hot girl or two at a Comic Con.
A bit off topic, but here's an interesting picture of what appears to be some sort of goo, presumably brine, oozing out from under a rock:
That picture have a scale?

Jimmy Higgins
That picture have a scale?

I haven't checked it out. It's from another board. You can probably follow the link address to the source if you are interested. It looks like a very small seep coming from under a rock, probably no more than a cup full.

Back
Top Bottom