• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

So Allah compels some not to believe. OK, that's us. Go away now.

lol

your mind is very twisted

god dont force people to believe nor disbelieve, you are atheist by your choice

No, it's all Allah's fault. He made us atheists.

2:6-7
As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering.

6:25
We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness.

17:97-98
As for him whom He sendeth astray, for them thou wilt find no protecting friends beside Him, and We shall assemble them on the Day of Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf; their habitation will be hell; whenever it abateth, We increase the flame for them. That is their reward because they disbelieved Our revelations.

18:57
Lo! on their hearts We have placed coverings so that they understand not, and in their ears a deafness. And though thou call them to the guidance, in that case they can never be led aright.

At least he would have, if he existed and if the koran wasn't just the ravings of an Arabian madman.

You cherry-pick your verses, Syed, and I'll cherry-pick mine.

lol

As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering.

We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness.

As for him whom He sendeth astray, for them thou wilt find no protecting friends beside Him, and We shall assemble them on the Day of Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf; their habitation will be hell; whenever it abateth, We increase the flame for them. That is their reward because they disbelieved Our revelations.

Lo! on their hearts We have placed coverings so that they understand not, and in their ears a deafness. And though thou call them to the guidance, in that case they can never be led aright.

At least he would have, if he existed and if the koran wasn't just the ravings of an Arabian madman.

There are these verses (and others) that tell us we get no free will, and others that imply we have free will. Contradictions.

Sura 4:82
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.

Thus by Mohammed's own standard, the Quran is not a trustworthy "prophecy".

lol

those verse reveled for hard core atheists like yourself

Who created life on earth ?

1, a invisible creator who created life on earth ?

2, earth itself created life on earth ?

3, sun created life on earth ?

4, moon created life on earth ?

5, earth's chemicals created life on earth ?

6, one cell created life on earth ?

7, alien created life on earth ?

8, stars created life on earth ?

9, life always existed on earth ?

10, no one created life on earth ?

11, who?

12, what ?

i gave you multiple choice pick one and explain how

Last edited:
and I have no evidence that live things have a soul, but that depends on what a soul is so I guess you are fucked

the flood gates are open folks, hold on tight

best guess is nature produced life
that covers astrophysics, chemistry, maybe more but since you don't understand the basics you won't understand the explanation
merry christmas syed

best guess is nature produced life
that covers astrophysics, chemistry, maybe more but since you don't understand the basics you won't understand the explanation
merry christmas syed

do you mean earth's chemicals created life on earth ?

no, and why not wish me merry christmas?

and you might as well add biology to the list of sciences you do not understand

1, a invisible creator who created life on earth ?

2, earth itself created life on earth ?

3, sun created life on earth ?

4, moon created life on earth ?

5, earth's chemicals created life on earth ?

6, one cell created life on earth ?

7, life always existed on earth ?

8, no one created life on earth ?

9, who?

10, what ?

i gave you multiple choice pick one and explain how

Zeus.

Back
Top Bottom