• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

I think it's more likely you're not responding to me because you have no answer to what I said, and none of your usual non-answers suffice. That's fine; sometimes people just don't know what to say. Maybe, though, if they learned to swear properly, and improved their fucking vocabulary, they'd have more of a chance of being able to contribute something worthwhile to discussions such as this. Just a thought.
the most people who use swearing word are unintelligent people

cursing word use to avoid answering honestly
Makes me think of this.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYK2H0ldbo[/YOUTUBE]

I've seen drunk scientists and professors, and they never swear.

I doubt you know any scientists or professors at all.
i watched many debates among scientists and professors they never use swearing words
Okay, now on a completely different subject, how many scientists do you know?
except one asshole richard dawkins lol
So you DO know of a swearing scientist.
That's just fucking ducky, Syed.

i watched many debates among scientists and professors they never use swearing words
Okay, now on a completely different subject, how many scientists do you know?
except one asshole richard dawkins lol
So you DO know of a swearing scientist.
That's just fucking ducky, Syed.

Syed is just fucking around the point because he's fucking unintelligent and he is trying to avoid answering jack shit honestly :hylidae:

Asshole:
http://www.noswearing.com/dictionary

I doubt you know any scientists or professors at all.
i watched many debates among scientists and professors they never use swearing words except one asshole richard dawkins lol

Why is it that I do not believe you?

You?....watching debates among scientists and professors?

i dont know any scientist and professor swears

But back to your claim....please list the scientists and professors that you actually know. You know, know. And, how do you know they do not swear? Do you listen to every singles word, sentence and paragraph they speak, each day, every hour, month after month and year after year?

Of course not. As Keith&So would say, "Syed is just making up shit".

You said that we can't learn without suffering, that without suffering we are robots. That is what you said, hence my remark.

the pain of sickness made us to LEARN about our anatomy and find cure

we learn about weather and earth quick for our safety

every invention gave us comfortable life

so our suffering responsible for our learning, school, college, university

so there is no problem of evil

How many have died of terrible diseases and afflictions over the centuries with no help available, with no tools with which learn the causes or find cures?

Needless, pointless suffering with little or no aid.

That's ridiculous.

~The Riddle of Epicurus~
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

A perfect omnipotent/omniscient creator is entirely responsible for the state and condition of what is created. If evil exists, evil is a part of the creator and consequently the creator is not perfect...if perfect means an absence of evil.

the pain of sickness made us to LEARN about our anatomy and find cure

we learn about weather and earth quick for our safety

every invention gave us comfortable life

so our suffering responsible for our learning, school, college, university

How many have died of terrible diseases and afflictions over the centuries with no help available, with no tools with which learn the causes or find cures?

god made human a learning to cure themselves

god made human ONLY learning creature

So, humans suffer.
And the cure for human suffering lies with humans.
And God does fuck all to help.

That's pretty much the atheist position, Syed, except we don't think God COULD do anything to help...

That's just balls-out untrue.

Except horses, on courses. They learn obstacle courses!

And apes with grapes. They learned a monetary system. Ok. It's monkeys, but that doesn't rhyme, and nobody here would know the difference anyway, since they didn't evolve.

Frogs with logs. They learned to make people make a video game about them called "Frogger". Seriously- frogs are fricken masterminds.

Rocks with locks. They learn to open locks by smashing into them.

And apes with grapes. They learned a monetary system. Ok. It's monkeys, but that doesn't rhyme, and nobody here would know the difference anyway, since they didn't evolve.

Frogs with logs. They learned to make people make a video game about them called "Frogger". Seriously- frogs are fricken masterminds.

none of them will learn to talk or write or cure themselves

evolution is nonsense

Not true. Many animals raised by human carers don't have the skills to survive in the wild, rather than being all instinct the young learn to forage or hunt, honing their skills through observation and practice.

And you ignored the problem of evil as expressed in the riddle of Epicurus.

none of them will learn to talk or write or cure themselves

evolution is nonsense

I said nobody would know the difference anyway, since they didn't evolve.

Not true. Many animals raised by human carers don't have the skills to survive in the wild,

i said god made human to cure themselves

dont the human cure themselves?

Is there a cure for all diseases? When there is a cure for some disease, did god provide that cure, or did human researchers discover that cure for themselves? Meanwhile, until that point was reached untold numbers of people died of terrible diseases with no hope of a cure or help from whatever god they may have believed in.

I think it's more likely you're not responding to me because you have no answer to what I said, and none of your usual non-answers suffice. That's fine; sometimes people just don't know what to say. Maybe, though, if they learned to swear properly, and improved their fucking vocabulary, they'd have more of a chance of being able to contribute something worthwhile to discussions such as this. Just a thought.
the most people who use swearing word are unintelligent people

cursing word use to avoid answering honestly

swearing word makes you dumb human

swearing word keep you an angry person

swearing word use for easy way out

there is nothing good about swearing word

Even when we don't swear and write perfectly rational and polite responses to you Syed, you still don't take them seriously. These swear words, like shit and butthole and fuckface, are just a way to express emotion and how strongly one feels about what they are trying to say. If these forbidden words are going to hurt your feelings then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom