• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

i said god made human to cure themselves

dont the human cure themselves?

Is there a cure for all diseases?

one day all diseases will be cure because god made us learning creature

When there is a cure for some disease, did god provide that cure, or did human researchers discover that cure for themselves?
god made our big brain to learn to cure ourselves and god also provided necessity chemical compound in the ground for our health benefit

i dont think anybody know how does natural selection work, natural selection is just a fancy word like mystery of the trinity
YOu keep making that comparison.
IF it's not something your religion teaches you, you think it's false.

That means no one can teach you a fucking thing unless they change your religion.

Feh.

i dont think anybody know how does natural selection work, natural selection is just a fancy word like mystery of the trinity

That means no one can teach you a fucking thing unless they change your religion.

Feh.
you are right IF i become atheist i will understand mystery of ''holy natural selection"

If humans are so smart then why hasn't Syed ever learned how Natural Selection works?

how does natural selection work?

who select what?
Naturally occurring robots. They keep selecting the same things when given the same options.

Some of the selections they make lead towards emergent selectors. The emergent selectors also select things, possible paths in the selections the robots make. If what the emergent selectors select for themselves is a pattern of behaviors that the robot's selections destroy, the emergent selectors are destroyed. If they select patterns of behaviors that destroy other emergent selectors, they destroy other emergent selectors.

If the emergent selectors select patterns of behavior that enable other emergent selectors to select stuff, they might be selected for by other emergent selectors (this is known as faaarrrrrmmmmiiinnggg and sheeeeeeeepppppherdinggggg).

So on and so forth.

The first emergent behavior that evolving life has is the "replicate emergent behavior" behavior.

The interplay between replication of emergent behaviors and the behavior of the robot behaviors sometimes creates slightly different emergent behaviors. The new behaviors are known as "mutations".

blah blah blah. Some people (emergent beings) think the robots are non-conscious, because they are dumb. Some people think they planned everything out beforehand, because they are dumb. Some people get it, because they are smart. Some people eat huge burritos before they sit in a theater, because they are evil.

Well, it's certainly true that you do not know how natural selection works, Mr. "I'm Willfully Ignorant because it Gets Me Attention on the Internet".

i dont think you understand natural selection either but you have FAITH in evolutionary scientist

how does natural selection work?

who select what?
Naturally occurring robots. They keep selecting the same things when given the same options.
what is naturally occurring robots?
do they makes mistake?

Some of the selections they make lead towards emergent selectors. The emergent selectors also select things, possible paths in the selections the robots make. If what the emergent selectors select for themselves is a pattern of behaviors that the robot's selections destroy, the emergent selectors are destroyed. If they select patterns of behaviors that destroy other emergent selectors, they destroy other emergent selectors.

If the emergent selectors select patterns of behavior that enable other emergent selectors to select stuff, they might be selected for by other emergent selectors (this is known as faaarrrrrmmmmiiinnggg and sheeeeeeeepppppherdinggggg).
my head is hurting

Feh.
you are right IF i become atheist i will understand mystery of ''holy natural selection"
If you can understand it, it's not a mystery.
If your'e atheist, it's not holy.
If you're honest, you're not Syed.

Is there a cure for all diseases?

That's not certain. Meanwhile we have had thousands of years of suffering and misery for countless people who had no hope of a cure....what about that evil, Syed, given that your god could have prevented it?

Nor have you even tried to address the riddle of Epicurus.

I have read the Quran and it is chock full of ridiculous stuff. Tales of comets being created to chase eavesdropping djinns away from Allah's throne. Of birds killing war elephants by dropping pebbles on it. The sun setting in a giant mud puddle at the end of the world. Building an iron fence to stop the giants Gog and Magog from attacking people.
And more.

So this is what Allah supposedly finds important to tell us by revelation? Nothing about Germ theory, or other useful knowledge?

I find the Quran to be silly, ludicrous and not exactly believable. Tis a silly religion. Uhmmmm, just where is Allah's throne anyway? Not that my attitude is confined to the Quran. The Bible is full of extreme silliness too.

That's not certain. Meanwhile we have had thousands of years of suffering
god had two choice to make learning-human with free will or to make non-suffering happy robotic human

~The Riddle of Epicurus~
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

god ALREADY made non-suffering non-learning robotic angels

god had two choice to make learning-human with free will or to make non-suffering happy robotic human
Infinite power and infinite intelligence means he's got two choices?
Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

Infinite power and infinite intelligence means he's got two choices?
Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

god simply wanted to create a self LEARNING creature not another happy non-suffering robot

Back
Top Bottom