• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

I was under the impression that Syed is saying that angels are automatic beings, designed to feel pleasure and happiness at all times while carrying out their programmed duties.

angels dont suffer

Yet angels are not robots?

angels are kind of robots they dont do evil or sin and dont get sick and they dont have free will

they only know thing that god taught them

angels dont have ability to learn NEW thing by themselves

human are god's special only learning creature

Last edited:

angels are kind of robots they dont do evil or sin and dont get sick and they dont have free will

Explain Lucifer then. He and all the angels who joined him seem to be a case study in how angels are perfectly capable of doing evil and asserting their free will.

Explain Lucifer then. He and all the angels who joined him seem to be a case study in how angels are perfectly capable of doing evil and asserting their free will.

in islam lucifer was among the jinn ( invisible species lives on earth ) and they have free will, they are capable of doing good and bad

quran( سورة الكهف , Al-Kahf, Chapter #18, Verse #50)

And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam; they made obeisance but Iblis (did it not). He was of the jinn, so he transgressed the commandment of his Lord. What! would you then take him and his offspring for friends rather than Me, and they are your enemies? Evil is (this) change for the unjust.

I was under the impression that Syed is saying that angels are automatic beings, designed to feel pleasure and happiness at all times while carrying out their programmed duties.

thats correct

in islam lucifer was among the jinn ( invisible species lives on earth ) and they have free will, they are capable of doing good and bad

And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam; they made obeisance but Iblis (did it not). He was of the jinn, so he transgressed the commandment of his Lord. What! would you then take him and his offspring for friends rather than Me, and they are your enemies? Evil is (this) change for the unjust.

Ah, I didn't know that Islam didn't have him as an angel. I learned something today.

Ah, I didn't know that Islam didn't have him as an angel. I learned something today.

Sorry for your suffering.

Sorry for your suffering.

No day where you learned something is a bad day. You just learned that today, so it's a good day for you. That means that you need to stop whining about your kid getting torn apart by that pack of wild dogs this morning.

learning required suffering, if you want to learn anything, its will take lot of hard work and physical and mental suffering

- - - Updated - - -

god simply wanted to create a self LEARNING creature not another happy non-suffering robot

How the fuck could you possibly know what god wanted?

its in the quran

So what? How the fuck could the people who wrote the quran possibly know what god wanted?

god said it

How the fuck could you possibly know what god said?

i dont think you know anything about Holy Natural Selection its a mystery

Why haven't you learned about Natural Selection yet?
because its a holy mystery

Natural Selection is a theory created by Charles Darwin. He named it Natural Selection to distinguish it from Artificial Selection, which is animal breeding conducted by humans.

Anyone can learn about Natural Selection--it's one of the central ideas in Evolution and you can read about it online or in a high school science textbook.

Natural Selection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection

Introduction to Evolution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_evolution

So give me an honest answer: why haven't you learned about Natural Selection?

is there organ in our body call natural selector who do the processes?

Don't ask stupid questions, Syed.

Go and learn Natural Selection, then come back and ask sensible questions.

my friend its all fairy-tales

Why haven't you learned about Natural Selection? Honest answer.

because natural selection, survivor of fittest and evolution is NOT science but imagination of atheistic mind of darwin

Your uneducated opinion is worthless.

Go and learn the theory and stop saying such stupid things.

Evolution.jpg

god simply wanted to create a self LEARNING creature not another happy non-suffering robot

How the fuck could you possibly know what god wanted?

its in the quran

m96o28.png
2s9zy9g.png

rvjcyr.png

1r2dye.png
28ls0oy.png

You know this....how?

Plus, Satan in the book of Job is described as being autonomous, with a mind of his own. Which contradicts what you say.

Nor have you addressed the issue of countless generations of evil and suffering with no hope of a solution.

Back
Top Bottom