• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

And I always thought humans learn about other things besides disease.

i dont know any thing about disease but certainly god didn't made disease

what cause cancer?
If god didn't make disease, why do we have immune systems?

i think god INTENTIONALLY made human WEAK so we can feel pain and suffering and joy and happiness and relax and tired and a human who LEARN from experience

remember god turned dead dirt into living creature

So you would have to be fucking moronic to make any claims about them, as you yourself admit to knowing nothing.
but certainly god didn't made disease
...aaaand there it is. :rolleyes:

what cause cancer?
Bad design. Which is to be expected of evolution,

if evolution designed us why do we have all the disease ?

Because we are able to survive past reproductive age with diseases. Evolution has no reason to do anything differently.
evolution suppose to make us better but it didnt stop cold, so can evolution give you wing to fly?

If god didn't make disease, why do we have immune systems?

i think god INTENTIONALLY made human WEAK so we can feel pain and suffering and joy and happiness and relax and tired and a human who LEARN from experience

You didn't come close to answering the question. If god didn't create viruses, why do we have immune systems?

What about all the people who have died of cancer but have learned nothing about cancer except that they get sick and die? .

do you mean every human should cancer doctor?

So most humans learn nothing about cancer, yet suffer and die and go to heaven without having learned anything about cancer? Yet they are able to learn in Heaven, as you said, without suffering....with greater access to information, presumably this being the source of all knowledge, God.

So you would have to be fucking moronic to make any claims about them, as you yourself admit to knowing nothing.

what cause cancer?

Because we are able to survive past reproductive age with diseases. Evolution has no reason to do anything differently.
evolution suppose to make us better but it didnt stop cold, so can evolution give you wing to fly?
Why haven't you learned even the basics of evolution? Why do you insist on remaining ignorant?

For the record Syed, evolution isn't "Supposed to make us better." Please learn something.

All you ever do is argue against a version of evolution you hear about from religions people who oppose its truth. You might as well be arguing that the world is flat because you can see it for yourself and don't trust the evidence acquired through scientific inquiry.

That's another thing. Science has no conspiracy to ridicule deeply cherished religious beliefs. It it only interested in pursuit of truth through employment of the  scientific method.

Ancient superstitions often get crushed under the relentless unveiling of these truths but that is the problem of those who persist in holding to silly and outdated beliefs. You and your kind will go the way of those who censored Copernicus and Galileo for daring to argue that the Earth and the planets orbited the sun rather than all those bodies orbiting the earth.

Last edited:

what cause cancer?

Syed... evolution DID give you the ability to stop a cold. That's why you get better unstead of dying.

As for the wing thing, seriously, read a book on evolution. It is an interesting topic and the answer to your question is "not really, but mainly because we're way too big and have no real need to spend much time jumping/gliding through the air in order to survive until we reproduce successfully."

Remember that birds as big as us can't fly either.

For the record Syed, evolution isn't "Supposed to make us better."

i thought that the purposed of evolution is to make us survived from predator and environment

evolution makes us better to survive

what cause cancer?

Syed... evolution DID give you the ability to stop a cold. That's why you get better unstead of dying.
what ability does evolution gave us to stop the cold?

You didn't come close to answering the question. If god didn't create viruses, why do we have immune systems?

like i said god INTENTIONALLY made human WEAK so we can feel pain and suffering and joy and happiness and relax and tired and a human who LEARN from experience

or i dont understand your question

So most humans learn nothing about cancer, yet suffer and die and go to heaven without having learned anything about cancer? .

not every single human need to become cancer doctor to find cure for cancer

Most humans' cancer is untreated. No cancer doctors for most of history and no cancer treatment for most poor people. Lots of pointless suffering. And we still don't have a cancer cure so people still suffer and die from cancer.

Your idea is really stupid.

Go and learn some basic science and stop being stupid.

i thought that the purposed of evolution is to make us survived from predator and environment

You have it completely backwards.

Being better (or worse) at survival is what makes populations evolve.

That's because you've never actually learned what the theory of evolution is. The problem is "you think" instead of "you learn."

So most humans learn nothing about cancer, yet suffer and die and go to heaven without having learned anything about cancer? .

If the purpose of the existence of 'evil' is to learn to overcome cancer, as you claim, then most of the people who ever lived did not learn. They lived and died in pain and suffering without learning. They, according to your beliefs, go to heaven just as ignorant about their condition as they were in life.

That's because you've never actually learned what the theory of evolution is. The problem is "you think" instead of "you learn."

I disagree with your claim that Syed thinks. Syed reminds me of the woman in the line from a Mose Allison song, "Because your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime."

isn't evolution gave lizard wing to fly from predator ?

If the purpose of the existence of 'evil' is to learn to overcome cancer, as you claim, then most of the people who ever lived did not learn. They lived and died in pain and suffering without learning. They, according to your beliefs, go to heaven just as ignorant about their condition as they were in life.

we learned and cured cancer and ape dont

Syed, first you have to understand the difference between "effect" and "purpose." If I fall down a flight of stairs it doesn't mean I did it on purpose.

"Evolution" has no purpose any more than gravity has a purpose. Both have effects and both are as well evidenced.

Back
Top Bottom