• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syria, Turks, and Kurds

The Russians have stepped into the void created by Trumpty Dumpty in Syria and Putinator has got to be happy. The U.S. influence wanes and he steps right in. Of course he knew Trumpo was an idiot that was easily manipulated and is why he helped him get elected.

Turkey-Syria offensive: Russia vows to prevent clashes with Assad forces

Nice move, Vlad. Checkmate!

If there's a question as to why Asshat-in-Chief did what he did it's because he's a greedy fuck that just isn't very smart.

The Russians have stepped into the void created by Trumpty Dumpty in Syria and Putinator has got to be happy. The U.S. influence wanes and he steps right in. Of course he knew Trumpo was an idiot that was easily manipulated and is why he helped him get elected.

Turkey-Syria offensive: Russia vows to prevent clashes with Assad forces

Nice move, Vlad. Checkmate!

If there's a question as to why Asshat-in-Chief did what he did it's because he's a greedy fuck that just isn't very smart.

This makes no sense. If even the US military was surprised by this move, how would the Russian government had some kind of advance warning of what Trump would do here so that they could have forces in place ready to go?

Do you guys ever get out of your echo chamber and see what right-wing sources are saying?

Leader of Turkey called Trump and told him that they are going to attack. He did this as a courtesy so Trump can make a choice of leaving our troops there to die or get them out of the area because they were going to attack regardless. Since Trump knew they were going to attack, he pulled our troops to avoid needless deaths.

Very very very simple stuff here.

Do you guys ever get out of your echo chamber and see what right-wing sources are saying?

Leader of Turkey called Trump and told him that they are going to attack. He did this as a courtesy so Trump can make a choice of leaving our troops there to die or get them out of the area because they were going to attack regardless. Since Trump knew they were going to attack, he pulled our troops to avoid needless deaths.

Simple enough if one is an idiot.

I'm anxiously waiting now for Clown-in-Chief to destroy Turkey's economy.

Simple enough if one is an idiot.

I'm anxiously waiting now for Clown-in-Chief to destroy Turkey's economy.

The only way you can say it's stupid is if you think Trump should've left our troops to be slaughtered. Why would you want this? Is your Trump Derangement Syndrome so bad that you are willing to sacrifice American soldiers just to do the opposite of Trump?

Trump should've said, "I'm leaving the troops!" just so leftists can then say, "What?!?! GET THEM OUT!!!"

And the reason you didn't back up this right wing fantasy with facts is because...?

And the reason you didn't back up this right wing fantasy with facts is because...?

Halfie never has facts. He just spews whatever he hears.

I don't understand. This is like me saying 2+2=4 and you guys saying, "notice you didn't back that up with facts."

:confused:

I don't understand. This is like me saying 2+2=4 and you guys saying, "notice you didn't back that up with facts."

how do you know Turkey threatened to attack our troops, and that Trump decided to withdraw Instead of dropping another battalin there??

how do you know Turkey threatened to attack our troops, and that Trump decided to withdraw Instead of dropping another battalin there??

And more importantly, if that was the reason, why hasn't Trump said so? Instead his justification for throwing the Kurds under the bus is "they didn't help us in WWII".

If you believe that Trump pulled US forces out of Syria because he was forewarned of an impending Turkish offensive, it should be easy for you to link a quote from Trump stating this. That you haven't strongly suggests that it is a false narrative, and it could also be assumed that you know it is bullshit and still wish to perpetuate this bogus myth.

So, just link the quote were Trump suggested this. If you're right then it shouldn't be hard.

Because this isn't at all like 2+2=4. You are making various claims about empirical reality; claims that you just expect us to believe accurately describe the situation based on your assertion. You even claim there are sources, and yet, you don't provide them.

On the other hand, 2+2=4 is merely a statement regarding the logical implications about mathematical concepts, they do no require empirical validation.

On the other hand, 2+2=4 is merely a statement regarding the logical implications about mathematical concepts, they do no require empirical validation.
but if required, they could be.
I have two pennies (2) and two pennies (2) and if i put them in one group (+) i get (=) four pennies (4) plus or minus the usual fudge factor for working in copper.

But people have been trying for a month to get the contents of one phone call Trump was on, and Halfie is already reporting the gist of a much more recent one? How many pennies would it take to show that?

And more importantly, if that was the reason, why hasn't Trump said so? Instead his justification for throwing the Kurds under the bus is "they didn't help us in WWII".

If you believe that Trump pulled US forces out of Syria because he was forewarned of an impending Turkish offensive, it should be easy for you to link a quote from Trump stating this. That you haven't strongly suggests that it is a false narrative, and it could also be assumed that you know it is bullshit and still wish to perpetuate this bogus myth.

So, just link the quote were Trump suggested this. If you're right then it shouldn't be hard.
Meanwhile in Multiverse BA-17, President Obama is get crucified for retreating the military when the Turks were alleged to have said they were going in regardless.

Look who met 3 weeks ago to discuss and make plans for Syria – Putin, Erdogan, and Rouhani

Ironically, we have to turn to the Kremlin’s English-language website for information on the Trilateral summit on settlement in Syria held in Ankara, Turkey on September 16, 2019.

en.kremlin.ru/…

At the link, there are additional links onward to press statements and a 14-point Syria plan agreed by Putin, Erdogan, and Rouhani at the meeting.

The Kurds weren’t invited to the summit and they weren’t mentioned directly but it’s clear that the three leaders agreed to deal with them in some unspecified way to guarantee Syria’s territorial integrity and national sovereignty.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/61540

TELEMMGLPICT000213239537_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

I agree some simple stuff is going on here. Your argument is bullshit. Big surprise. Although the echo chamber that you evidently live in isn't doing you any favours, so you might want to stop casting aspersions against other people who are informed with facts and at least have a passing acquaintance with reality.

Please for the love of Talos tell me that White House letter is faked.

Back
Top Bottom