• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, another Playboy model...Nancy Cameron...

nancy-cameron-02-800x1200.jpg

Well, I would class that as ugly attire. I have never understood the appeal of clothes that look like a piece of plastic.
See, when i look at that, all i see is someone who's going to be hot and sweaty and need help showering off when she doffs that.

Like this one. I don't find the ooze attractive, but she will need help scraping and soaping and cleaning.... Extended time in the bath appeals a lot.

weird (10).jpg

Well, I would class that as ugly attire. I have never understood the appeal of clothes that look like a piece of plastic.
See, when i look at that, all i see is someone who's going to be hot and sweaty and need help showering off when she doffs that.

Like this one. I don't find the ooze attractive, but she will need help scraping and soaping and cleaning.... Extended time in the bath appeals a lot.

View attachment 2357

I've never thought about it that way. Being 6'0" married to 4'10" shared bathing hasn't been much of a thing for us.

My wife was so terribly afraid of slipping in the tub and breaking her neck that it was never a thing with us, either.
Until relatively late in her pregnancy, when i offered to soap her entire back in the shower... Suddenly it went from dangerous to a husbandly duty....

My wife was so terribly afraid of slipping in the tub and breaking her neck that it was never a thing with us, either.
Until relatively late in her pregnancy, when i offered to soap her entire back in the shower... Suddenly it went from dangerous to a husbandly duty....

For us it wasn't a matter of fear, but rather that we couldn't find anything comfortable for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom