• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
W7Z2KSq.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IXIwUK1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

uuQ5VVU.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

BkUoyLC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

WXi9MRZ.jpg

I think you need to show the womens' faces and talk about their accomplishments and GPA and stuff like that, otherwise you're just objectifying them as sex objects (which is wrong). There is a thread in Political Discussions about this in case you need clarification.

I think you need to show the womens' faces and talk about their accomplishments and GPA and stuff like that, otherwise you're just objectifying them as sex objects (which is wrong). There is a thread in Political Discussions about this in case you need clarification.

These are objects, that's just basic physics. If they are sex objects, well, that is up to you. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess you're right. They are just organized collections of molecules now that I think about it. Like my desk or this hot chocolate I'm drinking. Thanks. I don't feel so guilty or ashamed now.

There are quite a few women (my wife included) who have no problem showing "the goods" as long as their face is cropped out :p
I'm pretty sure she'd also rather not discuss her GPA :laughing-smiley-014
Her greatest accomplishment, raising three wonderful kids, is probably not something she'd want discussed next to pics of her 36D's either ;)

...and yeah, she's a 44yr old, mother-of-three, sex object to me...

(with her permission)

Attachments

• hand bra.JPG
    hand bra.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

There are quite a few women (my wife included) who have no problem showing "the goods" as long as their face is cropped out :p
Her greatest accomplishment, raising three wonderful kids, is probably not something she'd want discussed next to pics of her 36D's either ;)

(with her permission)

:) You're a lucky man, Earl IV! Live long and prosper!

(with her permission)

Well, your wife needs to have a good, old fashioned sit down chat with a feminist to correct her erroneous feelings and behavior. She obviously doesn't comprehend all the harm that's being done to her and society.

More pics of the wifey's top half, please!

Jupiter and Io, by Correggio

207px-Antonio_Allegri,_called_Correggio_-_Jupiter_and_Io_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Attachments

• 207px-Antonio_Allegri,_called_Correggio_-_Jupiter_and_Io_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
    207px-Antonio_Allegri,_called_Correggio_-_Jupiter_and_Io_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom