• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Democrats are going to rig the next election the same way they cheated last time

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx
IMO ballet mailing should be illegal if they can not design a way to prevent fraud. This is exactly why the republicans felt (and still feel) the last election was stolen. Because if you can not prove fraud that did not mean it did not happen. And there should also be controls to make sure the ballets are received from legal citizens. These should be federal laws for federal elections such as the POTUS.

"When combined with mail-in ballots, the system is *designed* to make it impossible to prove fraud.Mail-in and drop box ballots should not be allowed, as cameras on the in-person voting stations would at least prevent large-scale fraud by counting how many people showed up vs ballots cast." Musk

And although the recent election frauds benefited one party much more than the other it should be in everyone's best interest to make sure voting is fair in a democracy. If for no other reason we really need at least 2 parties in order for a democracy to survive.

You asserted above that "ballet mailing should be illegal if they can not design a way to prevent fraud". Where is the fraud? What is your evidence. I live in Oregon. We've had ballot voting for many years. Where's the beef? You got the goods or are just spouting BS?

Ballet mailing. 🤣

Someone... someone tell me how this typo happens.

Last edited:
Let me explain the mail in voting process in Georgia by providing a link, which makes it close to impossible to commit fraud. Plus since voting illegally carries a potential prison sentence, almost nobody would attempt to do it. The last time we had many recounts and the few who were found guilty of voting illegally were all or almost all Republicans. Look it up. I'm not going to do all of your work for you. I've only voted by mail once due to the pandemic. I didn't want to stand in line with a bunch of unvaccinated idiots and be exposed to COVID when most variants were more dangerous than some of the newer ones. Since we also have 3 weeks of early voting, the lines in my county usually aren't too bad if I vote during early voting. My state is run by Republicans and they are the ones who have made up these rules. Mail in voting helps anyone vote who may not be able to or may not want to vote in person for one reason or another.

https://www.vote411.org/node/8073

Read the link as it includes all that must be done to use the mail in ballot. One must include a copy of a form of ID or the last four digits of their SS number. It's very strict and must be done properly. Your signature can be checked by the one you already have on file. It's just as accurate as voting in person.

Stop listening to the lies and bullshit from the Republican Party. They know the elections are fair, but if they lose, they try to come up with some bullshit so they can pretend to have won. They are like children yelling unfair. It's not fair!

Last edited:
IMO ballet mailing should be illegal if they can not design a way to prevent fraud. This is exactly why the republicans felt (and still feel) the last election was stolen. Because if you can not prove fraud that did not mean it did not happen. And there should also be controls to make sure the ballets are received from legal citizens. These should be federal laws for federal elections such as the POTUS.
I know my favorite activity would be driving my legally blind mother to the county voting board to drop off her ballot because people like RVonse think fraud is so prevalent via the mail that they have no idea how many steps are involved to even vote by mail. How many signatures, proof of identity, and the anxiety to triple check everything is exactly as it needs to be.

Personally, I want to know why RVonse is so certain about how easily it is to get away with mail-in voter fraud. I'm not accusing RVonse of voter fraud, but he seems uncomfortably certain about how easy it is to cheat via mail-in ballots.
"When combined with mail-in ballots, the system is *designed* to make it impossible to prove fraud.Mail-in and drop box ballots should not be allowed, as cameras on the in-person voting stations would at least prevent large-scale fraud by counting how many people showed up vs ballots cast." Musk
Fuck Elon Musk! I know that isn't a particularly helpful argument, he can go fuck himself. He is propelling a bullshit narrative that it is easy to vote fraudulently by mail.
And although the recent election frauds benefited one party much more than the other...
This claim is so hollow and baseless, it is insulting the intelligence of every poster here.

If it is so easy to cheat in elections using mail-in ballots the Republicans could have done it just as easily as the Democrats.

You might as well say God rigged the election if you can provide no evidence of the fraud.

If it is so easy to cheat in elections using mail-in ballots the Republicans could have done it just as easily as the Democrats.

You might as well say God rigged the election if you can provide no evidence of the fraud.
Literally the same argument applies to OP as well. Can't prove he never did any fraud.

As Trump continues to normalize lying, the Speaker of the House propagates the same bullshit. Trump claimed he won the popular vote in 2016 if not for fraud in California! It is now a normalized position in the GOP that the results of elections are only accurate and legal if the GOP wins.

The odd this is that the Democrats, for whatever reason, allegedly cheated in the 2020 election (though forgot to in the 2016 election), but decided super tight majorities in the House and Senate were fine and they didn't need any more room to breath.

If ballot fraud is so easy and prevalent, there should be plenty of evidence of it. Yet, to date, no one has come up with any.

Also, the accusation that Democrats steal elections by ballot fraud sounds like an example of “Every accusation is a confession”. Remember the 2000 election?

The 2000 election wasn't an issue of fraud, that was an issue of obstruction, fake grassroot citizens trying to force entry into the Canvassing Board in Palm Beach, and the GOP coming up with a bogus argument that a state can't have a statewide recount because the method of counting votes varies by county (though I concede I think that was unanimously held by SCOTUS).

George W. Bush argued that the state of Florida shouldn't have recounted every vote (or under/over vote). He even convinced SCOTUS to make the state of Florida stop while they whittled away the time.

But according to the Republican's there is a big difference in the pool of potential fraud Democrat versus what would be possible for Republicans. That is because (according to them) most of the illegals were motivated by Democrat entitlements to cross the border in the first place and their pool is huge. It would be huge stack of illegal ballots for Democrats versus Republican votes. See the above video.

If ballot fraud is so easy and prevalent, there should be plenty of evidence of it. Yet, to date, no one has come up with any.

Also, the accusation that Democrats steal elections by ballot fraud sounds like an example of “Every accusation is a confession”. Remember the 2000 election?
They allege circumstantial evidence though. If memory serves there were a couple states Trump was winning on exit polls and then mail in ballots suddenly came in to completely reversed that trend.

. Plus since voting illegally carries a potential prison sentence,
There is no crime as long as the party can credibly convince the court that they "thought" they were a citizen. And if I were a judge I would probably side with the illegal that can not even speak our language yet.

"<snip<

And although the recent election frauds benefited one party much more than the other it should be in everyone's best interest to make sure voting is fair in a democracy. If for no other reason we really need at least 2 parties in order for a democracy to survive.
The real problem with election fraud is there is no Republican smart enough to figure out how it was done, or how to do it without getting caught.

Although Republicans felt(and still feel) the election was stolen, no one can appear in court with either credible evidence or witnesses which support their case.

In the meantime, quite a few Trump supporters have been found to fraudulently vote in place of their dead wife or mother. In one case, the wife is missing under suspicious circumstances.

Why is it Republicans who have failed to master the dark art of mail in vote fraud, still believe it's possible to steal an election this way?

The 2000 election wasn't an issue of fraud, that was an issue of obstruction, fake grassroot citizens trying to force entry into the Canvassing Board in Palm Beach, and the GOP coming up with a bogus argument that a state can't have a statewide recount because the method of counting votes varies by county (though I concede I think that was unanimously held by SCOTUS).

George W. Bush argued that the state of Florida shouldn't have recounted every vote (or under/over vote). He even convinced SCOTUS to make the state of Florida stop while they whittled away the time.
I agree both sides are guilty of shenanigans, no argument. That is exactly why (as Elon Musk points out above) we should endeavor to improve the quality of our voting process. So that all citizens will have confidence if it becomes a close election.

I agree both sides are guilty of shenanigans, no argument.
Both sides? Gore's mistake was not asking for a statewide recount. W's issue was suing to obstruct nearly every recount or effort in Florida.
That is exactly why (as Elon Musk points out above) we should endeavor to improve the quality of our voting process.
Firstly, this has nothing to do with the post you quoted. Secondly, you are demanding fixes to problems you can't even list, forget actually demonstrate there is fraud.
So that all citizens will have confidence if it becomes a close election.
The 2000 election was approaching to be within the margin of error territory. IE, how tightly is it possible to have the same result after two counts. Florida was within hundreds of votes from millions.

Trump lost the popular vote by millions and proclaims fraud was what stole the popular vote from him. So either it is extremely easy to commit voter fraud or it isn't.

But according to the Republican's there is a big difference in the pool of potential fraud Democrat versus what would be possible for Republicans. That is because (according to them) most of the illegals were motivated by Democrat entitlements to cross the border in the first place and their pool is huge. It would be huge stack of illegal ballots for Democrats versus Republican votes. See the above video.
So, since there’s no evidence of it, please explain how exactly an illegal immigrant votes by mail and gets it counted?

IMO ballet mailing should be illegal if they can not design a way to prevent fraud. This is exactly why the republicans felt (and still feel) the last election was stolen. Because if you can not prove fraud that did not mean it did not happen.

You've said some dumb things in the past, but this one surely takes the cake.

If you claim fraud, the burden of proof is on you.

And who the fuck cares what people "feel" about the election? If feelings were proof, then the Earth would be flat and Jesus would be coming back tomorrow for sure, because lots of people feel those things are true!

But that aside, you clearly haven't thought this through. What do we know about Republicans? They want power. It is their sole reason for existing as a party. To gain power in order to enact their agenda. We've seen how far they are willing to go in order to do this. Witness Mitch McConnell holding up Garland's nomination to the Supreme Court for almost a year on the bet that a Republican would win in 2016 and appoint a justice that was more amenable to their agenda.

Now, follow me on this...do you really think that McConnell and the rest of the Republican Party (the leaders, not the howler monkeys like MTG and Bobo) didn't look into this "election was stolen" stuff? Because I guarantee they looked at it very closely. Republicans were in charge of plenty of state governments in 2020, and the receipts would be available. They would no doubt have done a deep dive on every aspect of the election and if they believed there was "massive voter fraud," they'd have brought the proof by now. Yet they haven't done this. In my own state, the biggest county's Recorder (the office that runs the elections) did just such a deep dive, as he was a dedicated Trump supporter and Arizona was one of the states where "massive fraud" was alleged.

He found nothing.

But let's do a little thought experiment. Let's assume there really was all this proof of fraud. It follows that Republicans could use this proof to re-litigate the 2020 elections at every level. Not only that, but if they really had the goods, they could quite possibly jail the (no doubt Democratic) leaders of the plot(s), and use the evidence to utterly destroy the Democratic Party as a political force for at least a generation. Perhaps even forever. Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, and the rest of the GOP bogeymen would be either stripped of their offices or at least be rendered utterly un electable. The Democrats would be the "Party That Tried To Steal An Election." The GOP would become the permanent majority party, we'd be coming to the end of Trump's 2nd term, and there's even a chance that they'd have overturned the 22nd Amendment so that he could run for a third. Or having full control of every level of government, simply declare him to be king.

Do you really think that Mitch McConnell and the rest of the Republican leadership sat there in front of a pile of all this evidence and said "nah...we'll just settle back into minority party status and try again next time?"

I don't. Because that would be not just stupid, but a dereliction of duty. And this is how you know that THEY know there was no "massive voter fraud." Because if they truly believed this, they would have acted upon it. Instead, they go on friendly able talk shows and intone ominously about "irregularities" and "election integrity" but they never provide any actual evidence. It's a sham, and you fell for it hard. A lot of people have. Now you're doing mental gymnastics trying to defend the sham.

If there really was all this "proof" of "massive voter fraud," there is no way in hell the GOP would have slept on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom