• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The evidence strongly suggests it's the Republicans who are trying to rig the election!

And it wouldn't take a lot of effort and money......just go back to exactly the way we used to vote with the same equipment because that worked.
The way it worked during Jim Crow, you mean?
Jim Crow laws were overturned in 1965 and have nothing to do with the price of tea. Voting still worked good for another 50 years after that. When it comes to voting technology and lack of a paper trail has mostly been the issue IMO.
I love how you think racism was fixed after Jim Crow laws, A similar attitude was floated in Australia. You are soo close as to figuring out why your Citizens United Overlords want you to believe in the bullshit you believe,

Can you figure out why? Be a gentlemen in good faith. Entertain a hypothetical that "migrant election fraud" is a scam. Who benefits on this?

. There is so much of this crap going on by the Republicans, most likely to try and make naive and low information people believe that our elections are not fair. it's rather sickening.
I can clearly remember 50+ years ago (before I was old enough to vote and televisions were mostly black and white) when the US voting system worked and both parties had faith in it. I can remember when everyone in my neighborhood came to vote at my school and believe or not the winner of a POTUS race (even when it was close) was officially determined even before my bedtime! That SAME day.

That doesn't happen anymore mostly because no one trusts the other party and neither party can even agree what a fair election looks like. You would think electronic machines would be banned simply because they leave no paper trail. And you would think everyone should come with a drivers license or equivalent since everywhere else that would be standard. And you would also think that mail in ballots should be an exception and not the rule. But the Democrats and Republicans can't even agree to that! To the most fundamental and common sense safeguards.

Are the Republicans and Democrats cheating? Almost everyone on both sides thinks there is cheating so why not at least agree to make the system better? And it wouldn't take a lot of effort and money......just go back to exactly the way we used to vote with the same equipment because that worked.

Oh, fuck off. You don't believe in "both sides". You love that the right has had its thumb on the scale for fucking decades. Matt Labash said it best.

“We’ve created this cottage industry in which it pays to be un-objective. It pays to be subjective as much as possible. It’s a great way to have your cake and eat it too. Criticize other people for not being objective. Be as subjective as you want. It’s a great little racket. I’m glad we found it actually.”

Just admit your orange messiah lost 2020 and move the fuck on. You remember MoveOn right RVonse? You know the group that was right about George W Bush all along,

But keep being a cheerleader for Iraq Invasion supporters like Tucker Carlson and Shaun Hannity. It won't affect your credibility - and I mean that. It won't affect your credibility at all that you side with pro war scum like Carlson and Hannity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom