• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The evidence strongly suggests it's the Republicans who are trying to rig the election!

I seriously doubt many MAGAtards actually believe the 2020 election was stolen.

I believe quite strongly that most, if not all, MAGAtards are a bunch of dishonest cunts who believe spouting that lie is the best way to achieve what they want - facts be damned.
They are also part of a cult, so they have to agree with the Big Lie to remain a good standing member of the cult.

What can be done prevent such attempts from being done?

Marc Elias (founder of Democracy Docket) is one of the people working to prevent the destruction of democracy, I highly respect anyone in this line of work.

I love a recent article he wrote: Trump is helping sabotage his chances of winning by instilling fears in his Republician voters that mail in ballots are unreliable and full of fraud. Because in person voting is more difficult and time consuming for many people, this could cause some Republician supporters not to vote at all, fearful that the mail in ballot is full of fraud, but ends up being unable or unwilling to get to the polls on election day. It only takes a tiny percentage in key areas to tip the election.

Thank goodness Trump is incompetent in some areas of election strategy. It just might save the country.

I seriously doubt many MAGAtards actually believe the 2020 election was stolen.

I believe quite strongly that most, if not all, MAGAtards are a bunch of dishonest cunts who believe spouting that lie is the best way to achieve what they want - facts be damned.
I suspect you’re right, but admonish myself to remember:
Never assign to malice that which stupidity is sufficient to explain.”

What can be done prevent such attempts from being done?

Marc Elias (founder of Democracy Docket) is one of the people working to prevent the destruction of democracy, I highly respect anyone in this line of work.

I love a recent article he wrote: Trump is helping sabotage his chances of winning by instilling fears in his Republician voters that mail in ballots are unreliable and full of fraud. Because in person voting is more difficult and time consuming for many people, this could cause some Republician supporters not to vote at all, fearful that the mail in ballot is full of fraud, but ends up being unable or unwilling to get to the polls on election day. It only takes a tiny percentage in key areas to tip the election.

Thank goodness Trump is incompetent in some areas of election strategy. It just might save the country.
The thing that worries me isn't as much Trump winning again. It'd be the look the nation in the mirror moment, in that the nation elected him twice.

Right now I feel like this is climate change, as in we are passed trying to stop it and must face the reality we are in now.

We have posters here angry about Hunter Biden lining his pockets via his Dad's position in office while Trump is lining his pockets and giving milliona of campaigb dollara to his attorneys.

It makes no sense anymore.

Continuing with the Republicans have no intention of this being a fair election... Been in Arizona for over 20 years? We don't believe you are truly registered to vote. Are all laws retroactive now? And fuck, this is right at the line! Like having a marathon and right before the start goes off, someone says they should check to make certain the course is 26.2 miles.

article said:
A key election official in Arizona’s Maricopa County plans to ask the state’s highest court as early as Tuesday to prohibit nearly 100,000 longtime residents from voting in state and local races this fall after discovering the state has no record of asking them for documents proving their U.S. citizenship.

Like other states, Arizona requires voters to swear that they are citizens when they register to vote. But for 20 years, Arizona law has gone further and required residents to show birth certificates, naturalization papers or other documents proving citizenship to vote in state and local elections.

In his lawsuit, Richer plans to ask that the voters in question receive ballots that contain only federal races, including for president. Fontes, the secretary of state, wants the court to allow voters to receive full ballots that include federal and state races — just as they always have.
Stephan Richer should not be confused with the former Canadien / Devil / etc... NHL hockey player who scored 50+ goals in a season twice.

Back
Top Bottom