• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The MAGA world really is this stupid - Hurricanes caused by Biden

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
At first I thought this was a funny joke and was going to post it in the political humor section.

Then I realized these mothers are serious. They actually believe this shit.

IMG_8385.jpeg

Who ever this Kelly Yarker yokel is, she’s a typical MAGA moron. They really do believe this shit. Fuck me. We are doomed.

When your understanding of reality is medieval, you can literally believe anything. This is why a basic scientific education should be a minimum requirement to vote.

I say scrap voting age restrictions; If an eight year old can correctly state the three laws of thermodynamics and Newtons three laws of motion, they should be allowed to vote; And if a thirty-eight year old can't, they shouldn't.

Orherwise you end up with these idiots voting to repeal Newton's laws, on the grounds that some old English dude shouldn't be allowed to make laws that apply to Americans.

At first I thought this was a funny joke and was going to post it in the political humor section.

View attachment 48092

Who ever this Kelly Yarker yokel is, she’s a typical MAGA moron. They really do believe this shit. Fuck me. We are doomed.

How do you know this isn’t satire?

View attachment 48092

Poes Law in action.
Problem I have is that Kelly Yarker lives right down the road from me, although under a different name.

Her husband is even dumber.
Tom

View attachment 48092

Even if it is satire, it is entirely plausible. How effing depressing is that?

View attachment 48092

Even if it is satire, it is entirely plausible. How effing depressing is that?
Please save your Sanewashing for the ex-presidunce.

You can see, though, why they need Donald back in office. He can stop all those darn hurricanes in their tracks with nuclear bombs. USA!!

When your understanding of reality is medieval, you can literally believe anything. This is why a basic scientific education should be a minimum requirement to vote.

I say scrap voting age restrictions; If an eight year old can correctly state the three laws of thermodynamics and Newtons three laws of motion, they should be allowed to vote; And if a thirty-eight year old can't, they shouldn't.
A vigorous climate change response, and gumball machines on every corner.

You can see, though, why they need Donald back in office. He can stop all those darn hurricanes in their tracks with nuclear bombs. USA!!
No, he's too stupid to figure out how to get the weather machines to work. Or else California would have been destroyed by hurricanes four years ago.

I think it’s time for the tech wizards who made the internet so user-friendly to bring back the days when you needed to fiddle with Netscape and hand-code in HTML just to post a comment. Imagine how much misinformation would slow down if people had to navigate through a BBS, configure their modem, and write a Perl script before they could share their latest conspiracy theory? :whistle:

A vigorous climate change response, and gumball machines on every corner.
Free gumballs, with proof of citizenship.
Tom

It's no more crazy than flat earthers and moon landing deniers. Joe Rogan is a moon landing denier, and he has a huge audience.

We have a sitting member of congress who tweeted that weather is controlled by a mysterious "they"

And none of these people are voting for Harris. The conspiracists are voting either for Trump or third party at near 100% levels.

Bruh, I asked Alexa for a reality check, not Axulus! Get it together man!

I think it’s time for the tech wizards who made the internet so user-friendly to bring back the days when you needed to fiddle with Netscape and hand-code in HTML just to post a comment. Imagine how much misinformation would slow down if people had to navigate through a BBS, configure their modem, and write a Perl script before they could share their latest conspiracy theory? :whistle:
September That Never Ended indeed ...

No, he's too stupid to figure out how to get the weather machines to work. Or else California would have been destroyed by hurricanes four years ago.

For years, Putin and his ilk have systematically divided the politics of various countries into two camps: the traditional left- and right-wing versus the populist Dumbo right-wing. In doing so, Putinists, who exist in every country, have successfully created internal discord among people.

In the Nordic countries, these populists have garnered 15-20% of the vote, which is quite astonishing. However, the fact that in the USA nearly half of the population supports these ignorant individuals, who lack full understanding of anything, is truly disheartening — it shows that our (democratic) education system has completely failed.

Of course, among them, there are also some clever opportunists who know the true state of affairs but are fully involved because they also know that a literate person can thrive among the fools.
They succeed by parroting a formula, pretending to be just as clueless as their masses.

1728679096358.png

Guess who!

For years, Putin and his ilk have systematically divided the politics of various countries into two camps: the traditional left- and right-wing versus the populist Dumbo right-wing. In doing so, Putinists, who exist in every country, have successfully created internal discord among people.

In the Nordic countries, these populists have garnered 15-20% of the vote, which is quite astonishing. However, the fact that in the USA nearly half of the population supports these ignorant individuals, who lack full understanding of anything, is truly disheartening — it shows that our (democratic) education system has completely failed.

Of course, among them, there are also some clever opportunists who know the true state of affairs but are fully involved because they also know that a literate person can thrive among the fools.
Actual Trumpists are closer to a third of the population, but I agree they are a very alarming third and lately they have been very effective at either co-opting or expelling most of the entire "conservative" wing. I though I wish thought it was all Putin's fault, Americans have been flirting with fascist, populist, and anti-intellectual ideologies since well before Putin was born. He was bound to find like minded people within America's Nouveau Riche set, as men like him have done for as long as there have been men like him.

Last edited:
Clearly the hurricanes can't be caused by Biden... all MAGA folks know that Biden is merely an incompetent stooge.

Back
Top Bottom