• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The New Intelligent Design <id> and Its Powerful Correct Scientific Explanations

Anecdotally, it seems that a disproportionate number of engineers gravitate to ID. Maybe it's that they see themselves as designers and so God, the ultimate being, should be a designer too.

#notallengineers

Thank you, guys. For probably two weeks or more, I will never be able to answer all of your posts to me. I will be submitting to Nature Journal a science article titled, "Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Its Replacement". If Nature rejected me,
If? I think a rejection is a certainty. I think you will have better luck submitting the article to The Onion.

the article will end up in Zenodo, and I will be sharing you again the link... if you want. But in break time, I will be probably reading all your comments. Guys, I am very serious in science for I think I am right.
But you are wrong. Very, very wrong. The sooner you acknowledge this fact, the sooner you can turn your life around.

the article will end up in Zenodo, and I will be sharing you again the link... if you want. But in break time, I will be probably reading all your comments. Guys, I am very serious in science for I think I am right.
But you are wrong. Very, very wrong. The sooner you acknowledge this fact, the sooner you can turn your life around.
From this video:

"Either I am Stupid or a Genius in Science"
"Either I am wrong and stupid or correct and a genius!"
In the description:
"You can decide if I am a crazy person or scientist who is wasting your time or a genius that appears only once in a hundred years.."

From this video:

In the description:
"You can decide if I am a crazy person or scientist who is wasting your time or a genius that appears only once in a hundred years.."

I’ll pick Door Number One of the three options.

In the description:
I think we can safely rule out the genius option.

Anecdotally, it seems that a disproportionate number of engineers gravitate to ID. Maybe it's that they see themselves as designers and so God, the ultimate being, should be a designer too.

#notallengineers
Really?

Given that at least in the past the majority of people were Christian the majority of people I worked with were Christian. As With Christians in general they ranged form liberal Christian in name only to evangelical types.

I also worked with Muslims and Hindus. I worked at an engineering company started by Muslim migrants. Had coversations on Islam with one of them. He was a belever in the supernatural aspects.

Both Galileo and Newton were Christians. Galileo never renounced his faith.

Religion and STEM are not mutually exclusive.

The two remaining major issues are obviously evolution and cosmology.

Other than evolution being ignored my Catholic 60s high school math and science education was good.

Both Galileo and Newton may have actually believed but, for self preservation, they would have to claim to be 'true believers' even if they weren't. Sorta like if there is an atheist living in Mecca today then they would have to claim to be 'true believers' or find themselves being stoned to death.

Last edited:
Both Galileo and Newton may have actually believed but, for self preservation, they would have to claim to be 'true believers' even if they weren't. Sorta like if there is an atheist living in Mecca today then they would have to claim to be 'true believers' or find themselves being stoned to death.
I'd have yo look it up, Newton was a bleiver but had some off beat beiefs on the Trinity that could have gotten him into trouble. I think I think Newton used god of the gaps at times.

I read a bio of Galileo that came out of MIT. He was a believer and initially the pope was his ally, but faced ptessure. Initialy it was not theology per se, but push back from academics who made a living teaching the orthodoxy. I think he ended up confined to his house. His faith may have saved him from execution.

The transcript of his religious trial used to be online.

An interesting quote:
Amazon product ASIN B00HWUX22O
From the Author
NOW, even until today, no one had ever understood my new discoveries. I am looking also for a scientist who could understand my new discoveries and help me share my new discoveries to the world and be understood. Are you my Max Planck?

MrIntelligentDesign is still the same as MrMagicSpaceman and MrSantaClaus. Culturally speaking being christian is just a default position. It means nothing when one grows up in the culture. It's no different than ethnicity. It's just my born-into tribe.

My late friend was a member of MENSA and wrote some weird shit that he thought was great revelation and knowledge. He was obsessed over his ideas which were just his emotions. Lots and lots of word salad but nothing of any substance. It was embarrassing to watch him make a real fool of himself believing he was this great thinker. It's how the brains of some people operate, just natural selection offering up variation that sometimes pays big dividends for the species.

I'd have yo look it up, Newton was a bleiver but had some off beat beiefs on the Trinity that could have gotten him into trouble. I think I think Newton used god of the gaps at times.

I read a bio of Galileo that came out of MIT. He was a believer and initially the pope was his ally, but faced ptessure. Initialy it was not theology per se, but push back from academics who made a living teaching the orthodoxy. I think he ended up confined to his house. His faith may have saved him from execution.

The transcript of his religious trial used to be online.

The Galileo Affair

An interesting quote:
From the Author
NOW, even until today, no one had ever understood my new discoveries. I am looking also for a scientist who could understand my new discoveries and help me share my new discoveries to the world and be understood. Are you my Max Planck?
I checked out the link. It's gibberish, word salad. He published on amazon kindle because scientific journals refused the work. He drops Einstein's name claiming that no one understood Einstein at the time either. :thinking: I think I'll check out youtube.

Could only stand to watch about 8 minutes of his delusional delivery on youtube. Id say the ID people want him to go away too. :)

An interesting quote:
From the Author
I checked out the link. It's gibberish, word salad. He published on amazon kindle because scientific journals refused the work. He drops Einstein's name claiming that no one understood Einstein at the time either. :thinking: I think I'll check out youtube.

Could only stand to watch about 8 minutes of his delusional delivery on youtube. Id say the ID people want him to go away too. :)
If he had qualified that to "the overwhelming majority of people who were not physicists did not understand Einstein" then he would have been right. It is still the case... Hell, most people can't apply Newton's laws. Many physicists at the time understood Einstein but wanted to see the theory tested and verified before they would accept it, as any reasonable person should.

OTOH, people don't understand his "science" because it is gibberish.

A new ID proof? More lke the Emperor's New Clothes.

He published on amazon kindle because scientific journals refused the work. He drops Einstein's name claiming that no one understood Einstein at the time either. :thinking:
He refers to the Ken Ham vs Bill Nye debate - I assume he doesn't have a problem with YEC. I think mainstream YEC journals wouldn't be happy with him either....

He published on amazon kindle because scientific journals refused the work. He drops Einstein's name claiming that no one understood Einstein at the time either. :thinking:
He refers to the Ken Ham vs Bill Nye debate - I assume he doesn't have a problem with YEC. I think mainstream YEC journals wouldn't be happy with him either....
I was OEC before I discovered intelligence because of Hugh Ross but I changed my mind. Do not worry, I will writing article for this topic too that no scientist could ever defeat when you see reality correctly, you will see the whole things!

An interesting quote:
From the Author

If he had qualified that to "the overwhelming majority of people who were not physicists did not understand Einstein" then he would have been right. It is still the case... Hell, most people can't apply Newton's laws. Many physicists at the time understood Einstein but wanted to see the theory tested and verified before they would accept it, as any reasonable person should.

OTOH, people don't understand his "science" because it is gibberish.
Did you watch Einstein documentary in YouTube and how he was discovered first? Sometimes, guys, you need to watch good videos not... lol!!!

An interesting quote:
From the Author

Are those peer-reviewers in science journals qualified to peer review the topic of intelligence, if they themselves were wrong on that topic? I will review them, but they? Maybe they were not educated well...

From this video:

In the description:

I’ll pick Door Number One of the three options.

YES! Either I am a genius or a stupid in SCIENCE, after showing my real name and face... But, mark my word for this: I will always have the last victory laugh!

Back
Top Bottom