• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Harris is incapable of answering a question and is often times incoherent. She has been consistent in this regard.
even granting this as true,

You know it’s true.
I see you ignored the rest of my post. Presumably because you have no coherent response.
As usual, you presume wrong.
Then provide your coherent response to the rest of my post.

I never said that. Read what I wrote. There are things I don't like about her as well, but your shouting about her as being dumb really labels you.
I never said she was dumb. Read what I wrote.
What’s your definition of “dopey”?
Look it up.
IMG_0111.jpeg

I concede that the word “dumb” is not in the definition I found. You just think she’s either stupid, inane and/or befuddled from drug use. Got it.

Harris is incapable of answering a question and is often times incoherent. She has been consistent in this regard.

You know it’s true.
I see you ignored the rest of my post. Presumably because you have no coherent response.
The rest of your post is irrelevant.

I never said that. Read what I wrote. There are things I don't like about her as well, but your shouting about her as being dumb really labels you.
Look it up.
View attachment 48174

I concede that the word “dumb” is not in the definition I found. You just think she’s either stupid, inane and/or befuddled from drug use. Got it.
Whatevs. I didn’t say dumb.

You know it’s true.
The rest of your post is irrelevant.
So, the fact that one candidate is less coherent than the other isn’t an issue for you. You seem concerned about Harris’ coherence so you’ll vote for the guy who is even more incoherent. It seems I presumed correctly. Your response itself is incoherent.

Look it up.
View attachment 48174

Yes. I conceded that point.

Great news for Harris. She has commanding leads in Oregon and Washington. Of course, if that weren't the case, this thread would be awfully depressing. Also, anyone remember when Oregon was barely blue in 2000?

Based on the polling overall, I think there will be campaigning in GA, FL, AZ, but NC, PA, WI, and MI will be critically targeted. Every reason to be hopeful and resigned at the moment. Politics in America has become quite polarized and at a knife's edge. The last two elections have been decided by really small margins. Incredible how much different a Presidency can be with the margins we are seeing. Especially even when someone wins the EC but lost the popular vote.

So, the fact that one candidate is less coherent than the other isn’t an issue for you. You seem concerned about Harris’ coherence so you’ll vote for the guy who is even more incoherent. It seems I presumed correctly. Your response itself is incoherent.

You should stop presuming things. You are shit at it.

Look it up.
View attachment 48174

You were presuming again. Wrongly.

You should stop presuming things. You are shit at it.
Well, since you won’t address the actual points I’m left to presume. I am more than willing to listen to your actual thoughts on my queries but you seem to not want to state them.

If I’m incorrect in my presumption then please do enlighten me as to why Trump’s being even more incoherent than Harris isn’t relevant to your opinion on Harris’ incoherence.

And if you don’t want to do that can you let me know why you won’t address it? Then I won’t have to presume in a shitty manner anymore.

Look it up.
View attachment 48174

You were presuming again. Wrongly.
Thats why I asked your definition of the word “dopey”. And since the definition I looked up, since you wouldn’t provide your own, said “stupid” and not “dumb” I conceded.

You didn’t say Harris is dumb, you just said she is stupid. Gotcha!

You didn’t say Harris is dumb, you just said she is stupid. Gotcha!
Nope, wrong again. I never said she was stupid. Read what I wrote fella.
Seriously?
You refer to heels up Harris as dopey, incoherent, train wreck. But instead of explaining your reasoning you get your panties in a wad because someone condensed that down to "dumb"?
Tom

dopey adjective (STUPID, DUMB)

silly, dumb or stupid: He's nice, but a bit dopey.
I never said dumb. Read what I wrote fella.
dopey is also stupid and dumb - duh :stupid:
And silly. You missed that one for some reason.
So you agreed you called her dumb ✅
Read what I wrote fella.

Now, be off with you.
Do not tell me what to do.

Back
Top Bottom