• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

She didn’t have a chance to explain because of the constant interruptions.

She is incapable of explaining anything.
Like your hero, that you worship like a religion can explain anything?

Double Standard Much?

You disdain for women is showing like a large red letter on your chest.

My hero? Behave yourself.

lol. Why are we not allowed to criticize your cult leader?
I never said that. Read what I wrote. There are things I don't like about her as well, but your shouting about her as being dumb really labels you.

My hero? Behave yourself.

lol. Why are we not allowed to criticize your cult leader?
I never said that. Read what I wrote. There are things I don't like about her as well, but your shouting about her as being dumb really labels you.
I never said she was dumb. Read what I wrote.

Looking at the transcript, Harris brings up Trump a handful of times when not in reference to Baier mentioning Trump, which he does 11 times himself.
Rearranged these words to form a well known saying;

At clutching straws
Baier asks a question, and takes him two minutes to allow Harris to answer.

Harris is incapable of answering a question and is often times incoherent. She has been consistent in this regard.
even granting this as true, since the election is a binary choice between her and Trump, she is definitely the more coherent and capable of answering a question of the two.

Did you see Trump’s answer on what legislation he would prioritize to bring down health care costs?

Did you see Trump’s answer on if he regrets anything about Jan 6? Or his answer to the Hispanic man asking how he’ll win back his vote.

That man still doesn’t understand how tariffs work and that’s his primary economic policy! He also doesn’t understand simple supply and demand economics as shown by his answer to the Hispanic farmer about what will happen to the cost of food if he deports all the undocumented workers who pick our fruits and vegetables.
He knows. He knows that we need illegals to pick the crops. This talk of mass deportation is about keeping the workers terrified, because terrified workers are cheap, no other reason. And if the workers stay cheap, so will the vegetables. Carrots are very cheap when you don't have have to scrape up even so much as a minimum wage for the carrot plucker.

He's lives in an ag state. He's got Mexican friends. Liberal Hollywood and New Yorker friends. He knows what everyone in the South knows. You just can't say that on tv.

Things TSwizzle has said about rris:
  • Harris is incapable of answering a question and is often times incoherent.
  • Harris is clueless.
  • What a train wreck dopey Harris is.
Incoherent, dopey, clueless... but not dumb.

Things TSwizzle has said about rris:
  • Harris is incapable of answering a question and is often times incoherent.
  • Harris is clueless.
  • What a train wreck dopey Harris is.
Incoherent, dopey, clueless... but not dumb.
Hey, you’re the one using dumb. Not me. If I wanted to call her dumb, I would. But I didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom