• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Elixir had it right in the last pos

Still, It's not just people like Kemp. There was list of them in an article I read. Some are retired. Some were members of his cabinet. None of them have the courage to say they won't vote for him, or even say, I'm not ready to make a decision or something like that. Of course, we really don't know who they will vote for when they actually vote, but saying in public that that they don't want Trump to be the candidate and he's dangerous, but yeah, sure I'll vote for him.....It's crazy..

I didn't find much difference between what I said and what Elixir said. I suppose some of it has to do with just saying to a pollster whatever they think will set liberal hair on fire.
You're right. I read both posts again. They are similar. I guess the Democrats do need to keep drilling into the heads of the apathetic who rarely if ever vote, the young voters who want perfection, and the voters who haven't kept up with what's going on in the lunatic's head, that they must vote for Biden if they don't want chaos and an autocratic president. Trump is getting crazier by the day. He's obvious psychopathic, as well as an extreme narcissist, and there is plenty of evidence that he's the older adult who has impaired cognition. I don't know why people aren't noticing that. I guess it's because they only listen to the disinformation that comes from the far right.

Oh good lord;

President Joe Biden mixed up Taylor Swift and Britney Spears in remarks Monday during the White House’s annual turkey pardoning ceremony, which happened to fall on the president’s 81st birthday. He was in the midst of pardoning two turkeys, Liberty and Bell, when he mistakenly used the name Britney in an apparent reference to Swift’s current international tour. “Just to get here, Liberty and Bell had to beat some tough odds and competition. They had to work hard, to show patience, and be willing to travel over 1,000 miles,” Biden said. “You could say it’s even harder than getting a ticket to the Renaissance tour or, or Britney’s tour. She’s down, it’s kind of warm in Brazil right now.”

News

He can't possibly run for a second term. He won't.

Oh good lord;

President Joe Biden mixed up Taylor Swift and Britney Spears in remarks Monday during the White House’s annual turkey pardoning ceremony, which happened to fall on the president’s 81st birthday. He was in the midst of pardoning two turkeys, Liberty and Bell, when he mistakenly used the name Britney in an apparent reference to Swift’s current international tour. “Just to get here, Liberty and Bell had to beat some tough odds and competition. They had to work hard, to show patience, and be willing to travel over 1,000 miles,” Biden said. “You could say it’s even harder than getting a ticket to the Renaissance tour or, or Britney’s tour. She’s down, it’s kind of warm in Brazil right now.”

News

So what? It was a momentary slip of the tongue. He is remarkably good at running a government. Somebody wrote a quip for him to make during the speech about the difficulty of getting into a Taylor Swift concert, and he botched it when he tried to recall it during the ceremony. He remembered that the popular singer was on a tour down in Brazil but forgot what the singer's name was. I'd fire the speechwriter who came up with the stupid quip before I fired him. Of course, Donald Trump would never screw up that badly when talking about the entertainment biz and what is trending in social media. Most of what he does all day long is watch TV and monitor social media.

There is no question that Biden is old, and his age is showing. Ditto for Trump. If we have to choose between them, I'll choose the one who confuses Britney Spears and Taylor Swift. Biden, at least, doesn't exchange love letters with dictators.

Oh good lord;

News

So what?

So what?! I am informed that the very survival of democracy hinges on the outcome of this election and this is your guy?! ffs.

He is remarkably good at running a government.
Behave yourself. Brandon's approval rating are down the toilet.

Somebody wrote a quip for him to make during the speech about the difficulty of getting into a Taylor Swift concert, and he botched it when he tried to recall it during the ceremony. He remembered that the popular singer was on a tour down in Brazil but forgot what the singer's name was. I'd fire the speechwriter who came up with the stupid quip before I fired him.
This isn't your old grandad mixing up names after a few sherries, it's the POTUS!

There is no question that Biden is old, and his age is showing.

And he's not going to get younger obviously. What's he going to be like in a years time? He won't know New York from New Year.

Anyway, I am predicting the old duffer does not run for 2024.

Last edited:
This isn't your old grandad mixing up names after a few sherries, it's the POTUS!
You should ask Yenjamin Betanyahoo what he thinks about that.

Or Donald Ttump, perhaps.

But I guess it is more important to remember pop stars' names than those of world leaders, or one's own endorsements. Trump's a Hollywood man after all, not a serious politician.

Oh, yes, and this one!

The footage, from last October, included a previously reported but never publicly seen exchange in which the former president mistook a picture of his accuser, the writer E Jean Carroll, for a picture of his second wife, Marla Maples.

“That’s Marla, yeah,” Trump said. “That’s my wife.”

Sure, Jan.

But I guess it is more important to remember pop stars' names than those of world leaders, or one's own endorsements.

Come now, you don't honestly believe this is about the old duffer getting Britney and Taylor mixed up do you? The bigger picture is, it is becoming more and more obvious Brandon is losing his marbles. He's not going to be fit to see out the 2024 campaign.

Democracy itself depends on the outcome of the next election!!!11!!11!!!1!! And you're going with the old geezer that doesn't know if it's New York or New Year? Pitiful. Pure tribalism.

Oh good lord;

News

The Renaissance Tour is Beyonce. What's your news source's excuse for getting it wrong?

Oh good lord;

News

So what?

So what?! I am informed that the very survival of democracy hinges on the outcome of this election and this is your guy?! ffs.

You are apparently well-informed on that score. The rest of us have been informed about that a lot longer than you have, so I'm glad to see that you've caught up.

He is remarkably good at running a government.
Behave yourself. Brandon's approval rating are down the toilet.

Right down there where Trump's is. Crazy, isn't it? Well, that's what you folks have been working to achieve, so you should be proud of yourselves.

Somebody wrote a quip for him to make during the speech about the difficulty of getting into a Taylor Swift concert, and he botched it when he tried to recall it during the ceremony. He remembered that the popular singer was on a tour down in Brazil but forgot what the singer's name was. I'd fire the speechwriter who came up with the stupid quip before I fired him.

You seem to be having age-related memory problems yourself. You can't even remember Trump screwing up the names of actual heads of state, not just a couple of pop stars. Luckily, others had the tapes to play back some golden oldies for you. You should sip a cup of covfefe while watching them. :LOL:

There is no question that Biden is old, and his age is showing.

And he's not going to get younger obviously. What's he going to be like in a years time? He won't know New York from New Year.

Anyway, I am predicting the old duffer does not run for 2024.

It's possible that Biden won't run either, but I'm thinking maybe Ron Desanctimonious or Birdbrain will replace him. It's hard to tell what Republicans will do, if they don't have Führer und Reichskanzler Trump to vote for.

Come now, you don't honestly believe this is about the old duffer getting Britney and Taylor mixed up do you?
No, but it was before I pointed out how fucking stupid that was.

Democracy itself depends on the outcome of the next election!
It always does.

you're going with the old geezer that doesn't know if it's New York or New Year?
Those are the only choices being presented, yes. The last time I was able to vote otherwise, I did. But I'll take the old white guy who isn't backing a point for point plan to consolidate all executive power in his office, yes. If they really are mentally incompetent, which I am not convinced of in either case, a president with less structural control and less insane backers is still the safer choice for all of us.

I'm not going to hand over concrete rights for abtract fears of a man who stutters sometimes.

Oh good lord;

News

So what?

You are apparently well-informed on that score. The rest of us have been informed about that a lot longer than you have, so I'm glad to see that you've caught up.

And Brandon is your guy that is going to save democracy? Really? ffs.
It's possible that Biden won't run either, but I'm thinking maybe Ron Desanctimonious or Birdbrain will replace him.

Interesting. Definitely thinking outside the box.

Oh good lord;

News

So what?

And Brandon is your guy that is going to save democracy? Really? ffs.
It's possible that Biden won't run either, but I'm thinking maybe Ron Desanctimonious or Birdbrain will replace him.

Interesting. Definitely thinking outside the box.
I'm curious; it has been pointed out to you infinity times that there are only two choices for the 2024 Presidential Election and of the two Biden is the much much saner, much more competent choice. You ever going to realise or address that? Or are you going to continue with what must be now deliberately disingenuous statements about Brandon?

Come now, you don't honestly believe this is about the old duffer getting Britney and Taylor mixed up do you?
No, but it was before I pointed out how fucking stupid that was.

Democracy itself depends on the outcome of the next election!
It always does.

you're going with the old geezer that doesn't know if it's New York or New Year?
Those are the only choices being presented, yes. The last time I was able to vote otherwise, I did.

I am certain Brandon isn’t going to make it to run 2024 so it’s a moo point.

I am certain Brandon isn’t going to make it to run 2024 so it’s a moo point.
brown-Guernsey-cow.jpg

Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post

Former President Donald Trump called for the termination of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election and reinstate him to power Saturday in a continuation of his election denialism and pushing of fringe conspiracy theories.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Oh good lord;

News

Sure, Jan.

But I guess it is more important to remember pop stars' names than those of world leaders, or one's own endorsements.

Come now, you don't honestly believe this is about the old duffer getting Britney and Taylor mixed up do you? The bigger picture is, it is becoming more and more obvious Brandon is losing his marbles. He's not going to be fit to see out the 2024 campaign.

Democracy itself depends on the outcome of the next election!!!11!!11!!!1!! And you're going with the old geezer that doesn't know if it's New York or New Year? Pitiful. Pure tribalism.
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-patte...ychiatrists-110000099.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Call him “Patient 1”: An individual in Washington, D.C., who presents with symptoms of mental decline, including a bizarre inability to remember where his own father was born.

Bandy Lee, a psychiatrist on the faculty at the Yale School of Medicine, has some insights to share, which we will get to in a moment.

On Tuesday, at a meeting with the secretary-general of NATO, President Trump launched into an impromptu riff on one of his favorite topics, the reluctance of America’s wealthy European allies to pay more toward their own defense. Then, in what might have been a clumsy effort to show no hard feelings, he expressed his love for Germany, the ancestral home of the Trump (or, originally, Drumpf) family:

“My father is German, right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany.”

Trump’s father, Frederick, was born in 1905 in the Bronx, approximately 4,000 miles from Germany, as the accompanying map shows. Trump’s grandfather was born in Germany, but was living in the United States with his wife when Frederick was born.

Frederick Trump's birth certificate

Frederick Trump's birth certificate from the state of New York, borough of the Bronx.
Of all Trump’s many misstatements, exaggerations, empty boasts and slips of the tongue, this one — which Trump has made at least twice before — stands out for its sheer inexplicability. Ordinarily, when Trump says something ridiculous, it’s for an obvious purpose. He has been on an unhinged rant recently about windmills, whose function in the electrical grid he misunderstands and whose sound he says causes cancer.
I think somebody is confused regarding which of the older guys running for president is showing more signs of cognitive decline by the day. There's plenty more in the article, along with several other articles I've read recently about Trump's obvious senility, not to even mention his obvious psychopathy and his extremely obvious narcissism. I'll take an older guy who cares about democracy, even if he has had a problem with gaffes all his life and like most people, especially older adults, sometimes mixes up names. I'm pretty sure he knows where his father was born and I'm also sure he knows who the current president is, and when Obama's presidency ended, among other things, that TFG mixes up.

I think somebody is confused regarding which of the older guys running for president is showing more signs of cognitive decline by the day.

Do you genuinely believe Brandon is fit enough to run a campaign for 2024 and that he is fit enough to sit as POTUS for another term?

I don’t. He’s going to drop out soon and Newsom is going to be a shoo in for running in 2024. Hilarious.

I think somebody is confused regarding which of the older guys running for president is showing more signs of cognitive decline by the day.

Do you genuinely believe Brandon is fit enough to run a campaign for 2024 and that he is fit enough to sit as POTUS for another term?

I don’t. He’s going to drop out soon and Newsom is going to be a shoo in for running in 2024. Hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that Biden will be the candidate, but I doubt Newsom will end up with the nomination if he drops out for some reason. Do you believe that Donald Trump is fit to run and, if elected, serve another 4 year term? There is certainly evidence of his mental decline in the public record.

Back
Top Bottom