• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Scandals begin

You've had this system for a couple of hundred years so it's odd that suddenly you only wish to demonstrate. Is anyone doing anything about changing the laws.

Dunning-Kruger, much? Get a handle on this fact: you are ignorant of the matters upon which you propound.
I was demonstrating in 1967, you ignorant hub-bot. It caused dramatic change in policy. Why don't you learn some things on your own before deluging this forum with idiotic questions?

You've had this system for a couple of hundred years so it's odd that suddenly you only wish to demonstrate. Is anyone doing anything about changing the laws.

Here's a good place to *start* reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact

What have those who are complaining done about this?
The Womens' March does not have this on its agenda. See it's mission statement
Has this been chosen by them as a key issue?
https://www.womensmarch.com/mission/

Dunning-Kruger, much? Get a handle on this fact: you are ignorant of the matters upon which you propound.
I was demonstrating in 1967, you ignorant hub-bot. It caused dramatic change in policy. Why don't you learn some things on your own before deluging this forum with idiotic questions?

That's a good start as long as this is replaced by a fairer system. Why did the Women's march not mention this. Perhaps it did but there is nothing on it's website.

If we've had this system for over 200 years, then Trump would be President and Hillary Vice President...except that the parties with the FEC controlling things were non-existent at the time and Russians weren't creating fake news either.

That's a good start as long as this is replaced by a fairer system. Why did the Women's march not mention this. Perhaps it did but there is nothing on it's website.

Maybe if you paid a visit to the real world instead of dwelling full time in your alt-reality, you'd learn enough to avoid looking like such a fool.
HINT: Nobody who matters cares what you think to be a "good start" or otherwise.

Is English not your first language? (I'm fishing for some way to cut you some slack.)

If we've had this system for over 200 years, then Trump would be President and Hillary Vice President...except that the parties with the FEC controlling things were non-existent at the time and Russians weren't creating fake news either.

Actually I was talking to a friend on this point just after inauguration whether Hilary could be given a part in the new administration but possibly something else distinguished.
Just the Russians?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you paid a visit to the real world instead of dwelling full time in your alt-reality, you'd learn enough to avoid looking like such a fool.
HINT: Nobody who matters cares what you think to be a "good start" or otherwise.

Is English not your first language? (I'm fishing for some way to cut you some slack.)

So we can confirm the Women's march did not mention this which is my point.

Actually I was talking to a friend on this point just after inauguration whether Hilary could be given a part in the new administration but possibly something else distinguished.

Maybe he can put her in charge of his taxes and then actually arrest her.

Back
Top Bottom