• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Second Debate Thread

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Two hours before show time. Isn't it time for the Trump team to declare him the winner?

I am listening to MSNBC's pre-debate show. With Rachel Maddow and crew. They are expecting it to be cruel. But it's a townhall debate so the audience may not respond well to an attack on the Clintons. Where this all will go is anybody's guess. It looks like a bunch of Trump supporters are angry nationwide with the GOP politicians backing away from Trump. It's going to be interesting to see how the moderaters will handle all of this. Stay tuned.

What's the core trumpature? Are we close to critical? Will it be a full meltdown?

Just went to the store to buy some beer to go along with the popcorn. Hope I bought enough.

On the upside, the lady at the counter asked to see my ID.

I'm 51.

:cool:

I read a report on another board that the Trump team has abandoned debate prep and has moved to damage control.

I read a report on another board that the Trump team has abandoned debate prep and has moved to damage control.
What kind of damage control? Running around arranging chairs or scuttling the ship?

Maybe they know they've let their ship get into enemy hands and ought to sink it before it takes down the fleet.

A peak into what the debate will be like? Trump is appearing with Clinton accusers Wiley and Broadrick.

It's already getting dirty. Trump is doing photo ops with Bill Clinton's old accusers :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

What's the core trumpature? Are we close to critical? Will it be a full meltdown?

The look on his orange face is indicating full meltdown

Someone (will say later who) said that he has the inside scoop that Hillary will not shake Donald's hand and Anderson Cooper will use that as a question as to why she didn't. Quite a specific prediction.

Someone (will say later who) said that he has the inside scoop that Hillary will not shake Donald's hand and Anderson Cooper will use that as a question as to why she didn't. Quite a specific prediction.

Because of the sexual assault stuff most likely.

MSNBC is already running tape from the 1990's of Trump calling Paula Jones a "loser" and a "liar"

And bets whether Faux News does the same?

If she doesn't shake his hand, I hope she offers a Basil Fawlty line of "I don't know where its been".

MSNBC is reporting that people close to Trump are surprised and disheartened by his stunt of appearing with women who accused Bill Clinton of improprieties. Apparently this is causing some distress. This may strengthen the GOP's dismissal of Trump as their standard bearer.

Trump is trying to move away from the tape but it is hanging around - saying it is only "words". Hillary tied the tape to his recent comments effectively.

Back
Top Bottom